PART 2 - HURTS

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2

 

SAINT was so confused about what to do. He kept staring at the table and tried to think of something. He don't want this gangster bully him like last time. His neck still hurt after Perth grabbed his collar but Plann was the opposite. He was looking straight at Perth, wanted Perth to keep the distance from Saint.

“Stay away from my friend.” Plann said. He tried to minimized the volume of his voice so the other students didn't hear it.

Perth smirked, “If I won’t? What will you do?”

Plann was angry and stood up. He was all ready to fight with Perth. Perth already moved away from Saint and then stood infront of Plann. He would love to punch Plann’s face.

“Stop bullying my friend! He is innocent!”

Now all eyes were on them. Saint was trying to stop Plann but it was so tense at that moment. Plann and Perth were staring at each other and were ready to kill one another.

“Plann…” Saint put his hand on Plann shoulder and the other hand was holding his bestfriend’s arm.

“Innocent? So ing funny.” Perth said with his eyes on Saint. Innocent or a sissy? What an idiot!

“Plann, please stop…” Saint begged. He don’t want his bestfriend involves in any trouble. Plus, Perth is a gangster and a member of the most scary gangster clan in Bangkok. He did his research in the previous night.

“Perth.” Mean came walking and stopped infront of Plann.

“This a-hole really need my gun.”

“We will handle them later.”

Saint was in a deep shocked. What was that supposed to mean?

Handle Plann and me later? They will handle us in which way? Violence?

 

“I’m not afraid of you guys!” Plann yelled. He doesn’t care anymore! Let the class know about these two a-holes!

About two minutes after that, Mrs.Prachada walked into the class. The gangsters slowly moved back to their seats but Perth whispered something to Saint before he left.

“Damn sissy.”

 

***

 

SAINT can’t focused. He knew Perth always looked at them with full of vengeance. He was worried about Plann to be actual because Plann almost got in trouble with Perth before. He was scared if Perth and Mean will hurt Plann later. Then he saw Perth whispered something to Mean.

“Plann, what if they're going to hurt you later?”

Plann automatically stopped writing the notes. He turned his face to Saint and smiled, “Don’t worry about me Saint. You should worry about yourself.”

“But-”

“I can’t protect you all the time. What if they attack and hurt you when we are not together?”

Saint can’t answer Plann’s question. Yeah, Plann was right about that. Perth and Mean can attack him at somewhere quiet. Somewhere hidden and then bully him to death.

“But they will hurt you too Plann. Perth was angry at you.”

“I don’t care about me but all I care is you, Saint. I knew you too well, we are friends since we were five. I can protect myself but I’m not sure about you.”

Saint sighed. Plann was right again. He was bullied in high school by some school delinquents and Plann always there to protect him. He can’t even fight for his own justice. He is so freaking weak!

“But don’t worry, they can’t hurt you as long as I’m here with you.” Plann smiled dearly to Saint. He knew that Saint was scared about any possibilities that might happen later.

Saint just stared at his note b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter