PART 13 - DEVASTATED

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 13

 

MASTER Cho appeared from behind the wall with Fey walked next to him. 

“What’s wrong, son?” Master Cho asked with his serious face.

Mean stared at Fey with anger, “We need to talk, Fey.”

Fey didn’t gave her reply because Master Cho had something to say to his son. She stepped back a little and gave some space for Master Cho and Mean. She told the others to stepped out of the guest room too.

“Mean, I think we need to talk.” Master Cho touched Mean’s right shoulder.

“I don’t think so, dad.”

“Are you sure? Because I think you have a lot to tell me.” Master Cho smirked. Sarcastic.

“What do you mean by that?” Mean started to felt uncomfortable. Is his father knew about something related to his feeling towards Plann?

“I know that you know this better, Mean.”

Mean automatically moved his eyes to Fey that was standing behind his father’s back. Fey smirked and she looked evil. Mean stared at his father for few seconds and denied everything. He did that to protect Plann and also Saint. Master Cho laughed.

“Mean, why did you lie to your own father? I never taught you to be a liar.” Master Cho stopped laughing and looked directly to his son. He was so disappointed with Mean.

“You are in love with that boy, am I right?” Master Cho spat the truth.

Mean was stupefied because it is the truth. It’s true that he love Plann but….he can’t admit it to protect Plann. No, he can’t!

“Dad, I did this not because I love him...” Mean said it with mixed emotions. He had to!

“Tell me.” Master Cho was listened.

“I did this to trap him.”

Master Cho smiled and nodded. He was proud! Mean is his son, like father like son. He laughed and patted Mean’s shoulder with full of joy. Fey puckered her eyebrow. She didn’t believe it. Mean must created that story to protect that damn boy.

“Good, son. When it is time, I’ll take care of him and his friend…They will know their destiny.”

“What will you do to them, dad?” Mean pretended to be happy.

“As usual…..” Master Cho replied.

Mean’s heart almost stopped. ‘As usual’ as his father said is something violent like kidnap and abuse them to death but he won’t let that happen!

“Gotta go. See you later.” Master Cho left the mansion with their people. He had something to handle at the few clubs in Bangkok.

Mean nodded and smiled. After his father left, he stared at Fey.

“Nice acting by the way…” She clapped.

“Stay away from him.” Mean warned her before went back to the hospital.

Fey was furious and threw everything after Mean left. He hate Plann even more!

 

*****

 

PLANN sat down with a piece of note in his hand. Mean wasn’t there when he walked out of the doctor’s room.

 

~ I WILL BE BACK ~

 

That was what written on the yellow paper. Plann decided to wait for Mean even if it will take forever. He didn’t know why he did that.

As promised, Mean came back after 40 minutes. He saw Plann was there and fell asleep on the chair. Mean smiled and walked slowly to him. Gosh, Plann looked so adorable when he’s sleeping. He sat next to Plann and gently woke him up.

“Plann…”

Plann awakened, “Mean, you’re here…”

“I’m sorry for making you waiting.”

“No, it’s okay.”

Then their eyes met, there was an adorable smile on Plann’s lips and it specially for Mean. He slowly opened his heart for Mean.

 

“Mean?”

“Hm?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Yes, just go ahead.”

“Do you really love me?”

 

Mean nodded as the answer. Plann shyly smiled. He quickly moved his face away and stared at the floor for a while.

 

“Why do you ask?”

“Nothing…”

“Really?”

“Who is Fey?”

 

Mean decided to told the truth. He told Plann that Fey is his ex girlfriend. Plann’s mood changed. He didn’t smile anymore and Mean noticed that.

 

“She want to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter