PART 9 - LIKE A DREAM

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 9

 

PLANN slowly turned back and stared at Mean, “But you said you won’t bother me about Kengkla anymore.”

Mean shook his head, “It’s not about him.”

Plann was confused. If not about Kengkla so what he want to ask me?

“Is he your boyfriend?”

Plann just stared at Mean with every weird thoughts popped in his mind. Boyfriend? Who? Plann felt like an idiot that day because he just can’t seem to understand Mean’s exact meaning.

“Saint.” Mean explained the ‘he’ he mentioned earlier.

Plann laughed, “Saint, my boyfriend?”

“Yes.”

“Are you stupid? How can he be my boyfriend?” Plann laughed even harder. The funniest question he ever heard in his life.

“Don’t you know, half of this university’s population thought that you’re boyfriends?” Mean stated the bitter truth and made Plann stopped laughing. That boy was speechless.

“Lie.” Said Plann. He don’t believe it.

“Up to you.” Mean moved closer to Plann until the gap between them almost none inches. Plann was lost for words because of Mean.

“…but it’s all true.” Mean whispered.

Plann stared straight into Mean’s eyes, his heartbeats skipped a beat and his cheeks blushed so bad. That was the first time he ever got that close with another guy. He didn’t even stay that close with Saint before.

“So…Is it true?” Mean asked again. He wanted an answer from Plann.

“Ha??” Plann puzzled. He was a silly person when Mean was that closed to him. He can’t control his emotion.

“I said, is it true that he is your boyfriend?” Mean repeated. He saw how Plann blushed and that boy also staring back at him.

“N-no….” Plann stuttered. That was rare because he always on fighter mode whenever he speak with Mean. His face expression became softer too.

Mean smiled and nodded. He satisfied with the answer. So Plann and Saint are just friends.

 

“But, why you asked?”

“Just to make sure.”

“Make sure of what?”

“That you are single.”

“So what if I’m single?”

 

Plann’s question was answered by a smile on Mean’s lips. Plann was so nervous when he saw that because it looked genuine and different from what he usually saw. Mean usually smirked and loved to put his pokerface infront of people but not at that moment. He was smiling and it looked warm and beautiful.

“Hello? Are you still there?” Mean gently patted Plann’s cheek.

Plann ran away from there and went back home eventhough he still has class to attend. He was embarrassed like hell! Argh…

Meanwhile, Mean was still at the park, smiling at the cute and funny Plann. Okay, he got interested to Plann after what that boy did for him. Eventhough Plann always said he did that because of won’t be indebted but still, he was grateful for that. Plann took the hit and saved him from the metal stick. To be honest, he was dying that day but he still living because of Plann.

Those guys now in hell because his father’s people ambushed their place and dragged them to somewhere quiet and secret. Nobody knows where are they til that day. Well, served them right.

Beside Perth and his people, nobody dare to jumped into the crime scene and saved him like what Plann did. He can’t forgot how Plann suffered from all the beatings. He was bruised and wounded because of that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter