PART 15 - BURN DOWN

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 15

 

“SONS, don’t tell me that you really love them. Mean, you’ve told me that you did this for revenge and now he is trapped.” Master Cho said it on purposed. Plann has to know that Mean is never in love with him.

Plann was surprised with Master Cho’s statement. He automatically looked at Mean. Mean didn’t have time to explain because the situation was chaotic.

“I can explain but not now.” Mean slowly said. He was trying to protect Plann from his father’s people.

Plann clenched his teeth and pulled his hand away from Mean. He was frustrated when Mean flirted with him just because of revenge. Yeah, a gangster like Mean will never ever understand what the true love is! He moved away from Mean and that made his boyfriend panicked.

“Plann!”

Perth and Saint were panicked when they saw Plann was surrounded by the guys. Mean was trying to help but he got caught instead. Perth rushed towards and helped Mean from those guys. They fought with their own people with Master Cho and Fey watched over them. Master Cho just smirked while witnessed that. Mean and Perth are blinded by love, shame on you sons!

Saint grabbed Plann’s hand and ran away from there. They’ve tried to help but Perth and Mean told them to run and escape. Saint and Plann stopped at somewhere hidden in that quiet area. They couldn’t breathe properly for few seconds due to the panic state.

“Saint….”

Saint turned to the side and looked at Plann. Plann quietly cried.

“Plann…”

“I’m so stupid for believing him. He didn’t love me.”

Saint shook his head, “Plann…He…”

Saint couldn’t finished when Master Cho’s people found them and then dragged them out of the hiding spot. Their screams filled the quiet atmosphere. The big muscular guys put them in a very rough situation. They hurt Plann and Saint by dragged them on the sand until their skins bruised.

“Boss, we got them.” Said one of the guy. They dropped Plann and Saint infront of Master Cho.

“Good job.” Master Cho smirked and walked closer to the boys.

Mean and Perth tried to help but they can’t since their people were holding on them. Their father will hurt Plann and Saint…They can’t let it happen!

Master Cho put the gun on Saint’s forehead. The two of them were staring at him with sweats on their faces. Plann who was already angry with Mean decided to fought back without feeling scared. He hate gangsters!

“I dare you, to shot me.” Plann provoked.

Saint, Mean and Perth were deeply shocked by that. Mean panicked because Master Cho would do that if he want to. Master Cho is always ready to kill.

“No..Dad, no!” Mean said out loud. 

“So you’re not afraid of death.” Master Cho smiled while staring directly to Plann. This boy is his son’s boyfriend but unfortunately he dislike Plann. He will get rid of anything he dislikes in his life including this boy.

Saint was so nervous when he saw the gun on Plann’s forehead. He was scared if Master Cho will pull the trigger and kill Plann. He pleaded Master Cho to have some mercy on Plann eventhough his life was on the line too.

“Please, don’t hurt him…” Saint begged for some mercy.

Fey smirked and she always wanted to kill them especially Plann. That boy is her biggest obstacle. She whispered something to Master Cho’s ear. Mean and Perth knew it was all Fey’s doing!

“Let me go!” Mean and Perth still can’t escape.

“Dad, please let them go!” Perth pleaded. It was too dangerous for Saint and Plann if they are there any longer. They have to run away!

Master Cho ignored his sons’ request and told his people to tie them instead. Plann won’t give in that easily. He grabbed Saint’s h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter