PART 5 - BURNING DESIRES

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 5

 

PLANN waited for almost five minutes before Mean started to talk. Mean asked him about his relative that is a member of one of the most dangerous gangster clan after the Death Gang. Plann was terribly shocked to heard that from Mean. Mean knew!

“So what is his position in that clan?” Mean stared at Plann with a very serious face.

“So, you saved me just because of this?” Plann slowly said but Mean heard it clearly.

“Yes.”

Plann turned his face away from Mean. No wonder he was excited to save me. Gangster is always a gangster. Their souls is filled with evil things! There is no goodness inside of their souls.

“I’m telling you nothing.” Plann faced Mean again. He rather die than put a risk on his family or friends’ life.

“If I’m not mistaken, your relative’s name is Kengkla.”

Plann kept his mouth shut, tightly. He won’t tell Mean anything. Mean nodded, he understood but he won’t stop until Plann will spit it all out. Just wait and see.

Mean started the car and drove away. He stopped at the university bus stop and dropped Plann there. After Plann stepped out of the car, Mean left the area pretty quickly. Plann sighed. Kengkla is in danger. He have to tell Kengkla to be alert about everything because Mean is watching.

He moved to the bench and sat there. The sky was gloomy because it was almost 7 pm. He didn’t even buy his mother’s medicines, damn.

He had to asked Saint for a favour. He pulled his phone out of his pants pocket and was going to call Saint but Saint called him first.

“Hello, Saint.”

“Plann! Where were you? I’ve tried to reached you by phone but you didn’t pick up! Where are you now???”

Plann smiled. Saint was worried sick about him, “Can you pick me up at our university’s bus stop?”

“Okay, I will be there soon!” Saint quickly ended the phone call and rushed to pick up Plann.

Meanwhile, Plann was there alone with a lot of thoughts lingered in his mind. Luckily, the pain he felt before wasn’t there anymore. Wonder what kind of medicines was injected into his body by the doctor.

Saint parked his car and rushed to Plann who pondered alone at the bus stop. He didn’t even noticed about Saint existence.

“Plann!” Saint came running and hugged his bestfriend.

“You’re here…” Plann smiled.

“Where were you?! I was dying searching for you!” Saint cried.

“I will tell you later na. In the car.”

Saint nodded. He agreed. He will take Plann to some café and they will talk there.

 

CAFÉ.

Saint’s eyebrows wiggled. So Plann was with Mean.

“That was happened.” Plann ended it there. He munched on the French fries. He was hungry since he didn’t eat since lunch.

Saint was grateful that his bestfriend is okay. He was worried if Mean or Perth will hurt Plann like what they did one week ago. He will kill them if that’s going to happen again. He swear!

“Saint….” Plann stopped eating and his face expression changed. He looked serious.

“Hm?”

“Mean knew about Kengkla.”

“What’s with Kengkla?”

“Saint, I’m worried.”

Saint knew that wasn’t a good sign. He seriously didn’t know much about Kengkla. Is he in some kind of trouble?

“About what, Plann?” He finally asked.

“The truth is, Kengkla is involves in a gangster clan too.” Plann whispered. Saint was shocked, like real shocked.

“And it happened that Kengkla's clan is Mean and Perth’s clan biggest enemy.”

Another bad news! Saint was speechless. He never thought that Kengkla is a member of a gangster clan too. He looked nice and kind, always smiling dearly too.

“I have to inform Kengkla about this before anything bad happens to him.” Plann sighed. He will call Kengkla later.

 

***

 

SAINT and Plann took a seat in the lecture hall. Mean and Perth were there too with their cynical faces. They took a seat not far from the bestfriends. Saint noticed how Perth kept glancing on them especially on him. Everytime their eyes met, there was a smirk on Perth’s lips. Saint was nervous when Perth acted strange like that.

“Plann…” Saint slowly called Plann that sat next to him.

“Just ignore them.” Said Plann without looking at Saint. He was busy writing notes.

“But…”

Plann stopped writing and turned his face to Saint. His friend looked worried, “What’s up, Saint?”

Saint stared at Plann for a while and replied, “Perth is always looking at me.”

Plann automatically looked at Perth but at that time Perth was talking with Mean. Actually he noticed that too because he saw Perth was looking at Saint for few times in their class. It became more obvious after the incident. He wondered why Perth got deeply interested with Saint. Is it because of the ‘secret’ that they claimed Saint knew?

“Just ignore him, Saint. I won’t let him do anything upon you, don’t worry.” Plann smiled and told Saint to just focus on what the lecturer said in the lecture. Saint nodded.

 

Perth glanced at Saint again. Saint was focused and didn’t even looking at him even once. When he looked at Saint, his desire was burning. He don’t know why but he really loves to do something hot with Saint. He slept with a lot of girls before and Saint is the first guy who attracted him that much. He never got attracted to a guy as much as he got attracted to Saint. Well, he don’t mind to sleep with a cute guy like Saint tho. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter