PART 14 - BROKEN PIECES

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 14

 

PERTH was waiting for answer from Mean. He did not understand what their father said about Plann. He said Plann is trapped. What does it mean?

“Mean, talk!”

Mean crashed to the sofa, “I’ve told dad that Plann is just a subject for my revenge.”

“…that I date him just to trap him…not because I love him…”

Perth sighed. He tried to understand but he still need explainations from his cousin. He sat down next to Mean and told him to tell everything he didn’t know.

“I did this to protect him from dad.” Mean said.

“But how about Saint? He knew about me and Saint too.” Perth was confused. He was sure that no one ever follow him from behind whenever he met Saint or he didn’t notice that someone is spying on them?

“Their lives are in danger, Perth.”

“I know…We have to do something before dad hurt them.”

“Should we take them to somewhere secret?”

“That’s not a bad idea…”

If Plann and Saint know about this, they will be frighten. They have to save them from Master Cho. That guy already planned to kidnap and abuse their boyfriend to death!

Mean decided to gave Plann a phone call to remind him about this. He was shocked when Plann told him that someone unfamiliar called just to asked if his name is Plann.

“Just that?” Mean wanted to make sure.

“Yes…Why Mean? Is that a bad thing?”

“Plann…”

“Yes?”

“Let’s go on a trip tomorrow. Perth and Saint will be joining us too.”

Plann wiggled his eyebrows. That was so random. A trip in the middle of the new semester? They got classes to attend too.

“We can do that in semester break.”

“No, we have to do it tomorrow. The sooner the better, don’t you think?”

“Mean, what’s wrong?”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re acting weird right now…”

Mean glanced at Perth who sat next to him. Perth was busy texting Saint the same thing. They were sure that Master Cho will ambush their houses and kidnap them soon. So tomorrow is the best day to escape from Master Cho and their people.

“Pack your things and we will go to somewhere right after our morning class, okay?”

Plann knew something was not right when Mean insisted to go. He asked but Mean promised to tell him when they safely arrive at the place.

“I will tell you tomorrow. I promise.”

He had to agreed and packed up his things as been told. He will ask about everything tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Perth was on the phone with Saint after Mean left to his own room. Like Plann, Saint was confused too when Perth was taking him on that sudden trip.

“But how about our classes?” Saint was worried about their study.

“Trust me, Saint…” Perth tried to convinced Saint about this. If Saint and Plann are on Master Cho’s hands, their life will be over.

“Some guy called me before, Perth.” Saint decided to tell his boyfriend the truth. What a weird coincidence when Perth also reminded him about this before.

“Did he tell you something?” Perth panicked. He was so damn curious about what happened.

“He just asked if I am Saint.”

“And?”

“He hang up after I’ve said yes.”

“Pack up your things. See you tomorrow okay?” Perth strictly said to Saint. Their father’s people started to watch on Saint and Plann and that’s not a good thing.

“Perth, what is happening?”

“Saint, listen…Please be very careful na? See you tomorrow.”

The phone call ended. Saint didn’t get any answer from Perth about what happened. He got up from the bed and went to packed up his belongings.

 

PLANN’S HOUSE – 2 AM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter