PART 12 - FELL DEEPER

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 12

 

PLANN was so surprised to heard that confession from Mean. Mean confessed that he likes him and wanted to be his special one instead of just a friend. Plann couldn’t gave his answer to Mean, he left it hanging without any answer.

Mean was staring at Plann, waited for his reply. He slowly put his hand on Plann’s hand and held it tightly.

“Can I?” He repeated.

Plann still didn’t gave his answer. Just bowed his face down and kept his mouth shut. It was too sudden and he don’t know how to react to that. He always knew Mean as his enemy before so…

“Plann?”

“Can you….give me more time…Please?”

Plann finally replied something. Mean slowly nodded and there was a sad smile on his face. He won’t force Plann to accept him eventhough he already fell deeper for him. He slowly put his hand away and put it back on the car steering.

“Let’s go to eat.” Mean started the car and drove to somewhere. His heart was cut into pieces because Plann might not say yes forever.

On the way to the café, Plann kept on glancing on Mean’s face. Mean looked sad and was trying his best to smile infront of him. Plann’s heart shrinked.

 

*****

 

SAINT smiled when he saw Perth came with something on his hand. They weren’t home and still at the beach. Well, Saint called his mother and told her that he will stay at the resort for 2 days and 1 night. He did that without any pressure from his boyfriend.

“Saint, this is for you.” Perth showed something and put it on Saint’s palm.

“A bracelet?” Saint was impressed with the shell bracelet.

“It’s beautiful, just like you.” Said Perth and started to put it on Saint’s wrist. He bought it at the souvenir store which located not far from them.

 

“I think it’s more beautiful than me na?”

“Nope, you are much prettier…”

“Perth, sweet talker~”

“Just when I’m talking with you, Sissy~”

“Au? Stop calling me that na!”

“Why? Don’t like it? You are a sissy but you are allowed to be sissy only with me, not with the others…”

 

Saint nodded with a very beautiful smile on his lips. He couldn’t stopped staring at the bracelet. Then he moved his gazes to his boyfriend with that sweet smile of his. At the heat of the moment, Perth was so mesmerized by that. He held Saint’s shoulders and put his face closer.

They’ve kissed for the first time. The first genuine kiss from Perth to Saint. The night before, the two of them just slept together on the same bed and hugged each other until morning. Saint was out for words after the kiss happened. He just stared at Perth.

“I love you, Saint.”

Saint’s eyes was filled with tears spontaneously. He hugged Perth and replied, “I love you too, Perth.”

Perth gave a peck of kiss to Saint’s lips and tightened his arms around Saint’s body.

“I promise I’ll protect you with all my life.”

Perth’s heart broke when he said that. He knew how dangerous Saint and Plann’s lives if Master Cho decided to harm them. He believed that their father will do something bad to this bestfriends in anytime soon.

 

Screw me! Why you told dad about Saint and Plann about this uncertained thing? Now their lives are in danger!

 

Saint put his chin on Perth’s shoulder and his smile widened, “Thanks na…”

Perth cried and that surprised Saint.

“Why you’re crying? Is your arm still hurts?” Saint checked on Perth’s injured arm. Perth shook his head.

“Saint…”

“Yes, Perth.”

“I’m so sorry.”

“Perth, we are boyfriends now right? The past event is already erased from my mind na.”

Perth clenched his teeth while bowed his face down to the beach sand. He hate that feeling. He couldn’t stopped the tears eventhough he didn’t want to cry infront of his boyfriend.

“Perth, are you okay?” Saint panicked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter