PART 3 - TEARS FOR YOU

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 3

 

SWEATS all over Saint’s face and his university uniform was stained by Plann’s blood. Please Plann, please be safe. Please don’t leave me alone… Saint prayed with tears on his cheeks. He can’t stopped crying. He was too scared if Plann won’t open his eyes again.

Mean, Perth and their damn clan is bunch of a-holes!

Saint couldn’t sat still, he kept walking back and fourth infront of the emergency room. The doctor and nurses were giving medical treatments to Plann and it was almost 40 minutes since they arrived at the hospital. Saint was crying and kept mumbling by himself because he was afraid if Plann couldn’t be safe.

 

It’s all my fault! Saint, you are so freaking weak because you can’t even save yourself. Now your bestfriend is in the emergency room because of you!

 

Saint blamed himself for everything. He was ashamed of his weaknesses. He is a guy but a scaredy cat. If anything happen to Plann, it is all your fault! He blamed himself again with hands on his head. He faced down and cried like a little child.

An hour after that, the doctor walked out from the emergency room and went straight to Saint.

“You are…”

“I’m his friend. How is he doc?” Saint quickly stood up and waited for the doctor’s reply. The man in his early fiftees smiled.

“He is in a better condition now. Lucky, you brought him here as fast as you could because any longer, his life will be in danger. He lost quite a lot amount of blood.”

Saint was finally relieved. Thanks God. After he talked with the doctor, he went to see Plann. He sat by Plann’s hospital bed, reached for his hand and smiled with teary eyes.

“Hey….” Plann slowly greeted Saint.

Saint was looking at Plann but didn’t talk. He tried his best to control his tears. Was too afraid if he will burst into tears again infront of his bestfriend.

“Your cheeks are wet. You were crying aren’t you?” Plann smiled eventhough his head covered by bandage and fifty percents of his body was wounded and bruised.

“U-uh…” Saint quickly shook his head . He denied it eventhough his face was blushed and covered with tears.

“Stop crying please. You are ugly when you’re crying.” Plann was teasing and hoped that fragile boy will smile again. He hates to see Saint cry.

“Ba! (Crazy!)” Saint finally smiled but at the same time got tears flowing out of his beautiful eyes again.

“I’m sorry…” He apologized.

“For what?”

“You're hurt because of me. Since a long time ago, you always protecting me and put yourself in danger.”

“Saint….”

“I’m so ashamed of myself Plann. I shouldn’t be this weak and I’m such a loser…”

“Saint,”

“I was scared to death Plann. What if I can’t see you anymore? If it happen, I swear I’ll kill myself!”

“Saint!”

Saint stopped talking and was crying out loud. He was too sad after the series of things he said. Plann sighed, reaching for Saint’s head and gently patted it. He always did that to calm Saint down.

“You are not a loser, Saint. You’re just a-”

Plann stopped. Saint lifted his gazes and stared at Plann.

“Just a baby.” Plann continued and chuckled.

“But I’m not a baby anymore. I’m already 18.”

“18 years old baby.”

Saint smiled. Plann always knew how to make him smile again even in his darkest times. He just can’t live without Plann. He is the best friend ever.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter