PART 17 - THE LAST CHAPTER

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 17 – THE LAST CHAPTER

 

FEY sat down and faced Master Cho. The most unfortunate thing was she didn’t know where the four of them really were. They already searched everywhere but the result was zero. There were nowhere to be found. Master Cho was upset about what happened that morning. He wondered how Mean and Perth can escaped from the locked space.

“Who was in charge to watch the young masters?” He asked.

Then two of the guys stepped to the front. They bowed their face down to the floor, guilty. Master Cho put his cigarette on the floor and smashed it with his feet. He looked calm but he was so angry inside.

“Did the two of you unlocked the door and helped them escaped?”

The guys quickly shook their heads. They were not!

“So how the young master could escaped?”

Master Cho’s question was too difficult to answer because when that happened, they weren’t there. Ohm came upstairs to said something to them…Right! Ohm!

“Boss…” One of the guy started to talk. He just remembered one important thing.

Master Cho lifted his gaze and looked at him. Waited for him to continue.

“Actually, Ohm was there when it happened. He came and told us that you need us downstairs. We left and he was there alone.”

Fey clenched her teeth. Ohm was the one who told her that Mean and Perth escaped! That must be his doing! She whispered something to Master Cho.

“Bring him here.” Master Cho commanded.

Less than five minutes, Ohm was brought and kneeled down infront of their big boss. His arm was injured and bandaged. He looked pale and ill too. Master Cho stood up from his seat, walked closer to Ohm and asked,

“Is it true that you helped them escaped?”

Ohm didn’t answer. He sealed his lips. Master Cho laughed and asked twice,

“Is it true?”

Ohm slowly lifted his face but he still sealed his lips. He won’t answer the questions. Master Cho knew what the answer eventhough Ohn won’t open his mouth. It was crystal clear that he helped Mean and Perth. He asked for his gun from his assistant.

“You know what will happen if I’ve found the traitor, right?”

Ohm closed his eyes when the gun was on his forehead. He was in the edge of his death but he won’t admit that he was the culprit. Mean and Perth were his saviour when he was in trouble years ago. They've risked everything to saved his life and now it his turn to do the same.

 

HIDING HOUSE – 11:12 AM

 

Mean fed Plann a warm congee. Plann was feeling better after hours of rest. He didn’t talked much because he hurt his throat after all the screamings. He just stares at Mean who was taking care of him with food and medicines.

He touched the spoon as a hint that he was full. Mean put the bowl back to the table next to the bed and fixed the blanket on Plann. He was relieved to see his boyfriend was better than before but his heart broke into million pieces when he saw wounds and bruises on Plann’s face and body.

“May I know what they did to you?” Mean finally asked. He knew they tortured Plann and Saint but didn’t know what exactly happened at that time.

Plann was silence for a while. Was holding back his tears but felt stronger because Mean was infront of him again. He started to spat everything…

 

“They hit me. Kicked, slapped, punched…”

“After a while…Fey suggested that…”

 

Plann stopped for a moment. Mean waited patiently.

 

“She suggested for something disgusting….”

“She wanted him to me…I was dying when he was on top of me, tried to undress me, kissed me hard….”

 

Plann stopped. He moved his gaze away from Mean and nailed it on the bed. He was upset, sad and frustrated. That explained why his lower lip wounded so bad. The red haired guy kissed him hard for few times while tried to him. He slowly cried, couldn’t controlled his sadness anymore.

Mean moved closer to Plann and hugged him. Plann must be traumatize by that. My poor baby, my poor little baby…

“It’s okay, I’m already here. Don’t be scare..” Mean said to soothed his boyfriend’s feeling. He hugged him tightly.

Plann nodded with tears on his cheeks.

“I’m sorry for not believing you.”

“It’s okay. You were mad because you love me right?”

Plann nodded as the answer. He wanted to see Saint and asked Mean to help him.

“Let’s go.” Mean smiled.

 

PERTH caressed Saint’s face and smiled. Glad that his lovely boyfriend was better eventhough he had bruises all over his body. He was on the bed, next to Saint with arms around Saint’s body. He hugged Saint for many times that day.

“Are we really fine now, Ae?”

“We are, don’t worry.”

“How is Plann?”

“He is okay. Mean is taking care of him.”

Saint nodded. He felt relieved when he knew that. Mean is Plann’s protector like what Perth did to him. He never thought that the boy who he hated so much was now his lovely boyfriend. He still remembered how scared he was when Perth tried to do something to him in the hotel room. He was so scared and left his shoes in the room when Perth told him to leave the place.

But, that was the old story. It was history because Perth is the best boyfriend in the world eventhough Master Cho is his father or to be precise, his uncle. He put his lips on Perth’s cheek and gave him a peck of kiss. His boyfriend deserved all the kisses in the world.

Perth smiled.

“Don’t be cute, I can’t kiss you today.” Said Perth.

“Why?”

“You are not in a good condition.”

“You can kiss me na. I can take it.”

“But if I kiss, I will kiss you non stop.”

Saint blushed. He shyly smiled while moved his gaze away from Perth. Perth chuckled.

“But I will kiss you in the most gentle way today.” He whispered to Saint’s ear.

“Perth-yah~” Saint gently slapped Perth’s chest. He was shy and almost burned his cheeks. He can’t stopped smiling from what Perth said and did.

“Want my gentle kisses now?”

“No.”

“Au? But you’ve said I can kiss you…”

“No…”

“Are you shy?”

Saint covered his face with the blanket. Perth laughed. His boyfriend is too cute! He kissed Saint few times on his head. He was the luckiest guy in the whole universe. He love Saint so much and won’t let him go, he promised himself that.

Then there was a knocking on their door.

“Please get in…” Perth invited after he opened the door. Mean was with Plann outside of the room.

Plann sat on the side of the bed and was happy to see his bestfriend again. He saw bruises on Saint’s face.

“I’m okay now, Plann.” Saint said to ease Plann’s feeling.

“How about you?” He asked. He knew Plann hurt more than him. Plann was been hit since they were at the beach and almost got by that damn guy.

Plann smiled, “I’m better now…”

“You and Mean…”

“We are okay. He told me everything and I realized that I was too stupid for believing that lies.”

Saint nodded and took a glance at Mean who was standing closed to Plann. Mean smiled. He was glad to hear that from Plann. Thanks goodness they are okay.

He stares at Plann for couple of minutes and it became so silent at the heat of the moment. The disgusting moment flashed infront of his eyes. Plann’s injured lip reminded him of the red haired guy who was trying to do something gross to Plann. Plann looked drained and pale too. He must be traumatized by what happened before.

Then, Plann started to sobbed. It was so heartbreaking to see that because Plann always acted strong and protected him all these years. He slowly grabbed Plann’s hand and caressed it.

“It’s okay to cry.” He said.

Plann lifted his face and looked at Saint with reddened eyes. It was filled with tears. He also got Mean by his side. Mean caressed his back and it was so warm.

“You must felt the same…” Plann said. Saint almost got by Trump and traumatized for almost one year.

Plann can’t stopped crying an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter