PART 11 - THE CONFESSION

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 11

 

MEAN took a sip of drink before he spilled everything infront of his cousin. He admitted that he likes Plann more than just a classmate. Perth couldn’t stop himself from smiling. So the both of them likes the bestfriends more than just a classmate.

“Why you’re smiling?”

“Nothing.”

“Don’t ever think to tease me, Perth.”

“I’m not.”

Perth still smiled like an idiot. Mean was ready for the teasing after what he told Perth.

“Yesterday dad asked me about Plann and Saint.”

Perth’s smile automatically gone. He knew that it’s going to be a bad news if it’s about their father. He moved his gazes to the table and stares at it.

“He also said, the ones who knew about our secrets won’t get out alive.” Mean added without Perth asking.

Perth sighed, he regretted for telling Master Cho about Saint and Plann before. What an idiot!

“But I already explained to him that it’s just a misunderstanding.”

“Mean, dad won’t let this go that easily. Remember what happened a year ago? He killed a wrong person and it was just a misunderstanding!”

Mean was speechless. Yes, he remember it so well because the incident happened infront of him and Perth. Their father tied the guy on a tree and burnt him alive. The victim was screaming on fire but no one there can help him. Their father knew that it was just a misunderstanding but he had his own ego that makes him killed that person.

“So what we suppose to do now?” Mean asked. Panicked.

“We have to figure this out before anything bad happen to them.”

Mean sighed. Now they have to protect Plann and Saint from their father’s brutalism. He don’t want anything bad happen to them.

At home, Master Cho was sitting on a sofa while waiting for his sons. He called them out after the both of them were home. He had something to talk. Mean and Perth were sitting next to each other.

“What do you want to talk, dad?” Perth asked.

“Mean, you must be lonely without a girlfriend.”

Mean and Perth were looking at one another. Girlfriend?

“I found your ex girlfriend. Fey, come in.” Master Cho called for someone. Few seconds later, the girl entered the place with a smile on her face.

Mean and Perth were in a deep shocked. Fey is Mean’s ex girlfriend. What the hell is she doing here?

“Hello, boys.” Fey greeted. She was looking at his ex boyfriend. She missed this boy so much.

Mean smirked, “What is this supposed to mean, dad?”

“I like her as my daughter in law.” Said Master Cho. He won’t let the boy named Plann seduce his son and become his boyfriend. Well, he didn’t mind if Mean or Perth dated boys but not Plann because he is a ‘traitor’.

“Dad.”

“I’m busy.” Master Cho left the house without giving his son the chance to talk. He won’t listen.

After Master Cho left the house, Mean wanted to go upstairs but was being stopped by Fey. She has something to tell Mean.

“I missed you, Mean.”

Mean muted. He don’t have any intention to talk to her. He already forgot about her since Plann took a special place in his sight and heart. Perth was watching without saying anything.

“Let’s start over again.”

“Are you kidding me?”

“No. I’m serious.”

“We are over since a long time ago.”

“But we can start over again right?”

“No.”

Mean got out of his seat and went upstairs followed by Perth. Fey was alone in the guest room, smirked.

 

- FLASHBACK –

Master Cho : Watch and follow him wherever he go.

Fey : Sure.

Master Cho : You still in love with him right?

Fey : Hm, kinda.

Master Cho : Make him yours again and be my daughter in law.

Fey : Sure…..

 

- END OF FLASHBACK –

Fey stares at upstairs where Mean’s bedroom was located. She will do anything to get him back. She knew about the boy named Plann too because Master Cho told her everything at their first meeting after a year. Master Cho even provided her a house and a luxury car near his mansion. She need to watch Mean 24/7.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter