PART 10 - BE ONE?

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 10

 

MEAN was standing at the balcony when his father approached him. Master Cho has something to discuss with his only son.

“About what dad?” Mean asked while staring at his father.

“About students who knew our secret that you and Perth told me before…”

Mean was surprised. He and Perth did told Master Cho about Saint and Plann before but he never thought his father still remember about them.

“What about them?”

“You know what will happen to those who knows about our secrets right?” Master Cho said without a smile on his face.

Yes, he knew what happened with them because he was together with Master Cho whenever that happened. Those people who they called as traitors were killed and their bodies were burnt and became dust. Remain unknown forever.

“Dad….” Mean decided to explain the truth to his father.

“We were wrong about them.” He said.

Master Cho demanded for more explaination from his son.

“It’s just a misunderstanding. They didn’t know about our secret.” Mean explained as he was told. Master Cho was silent.

“They just happened to be there when the incident happened.”

Master Cho nodded, patted Mean’s shoulder, “Where’s Perth?”

Perth is his nephew but he took care of him since he was two months old. His younger brother and sister in law were killed in a car accident 18 years ago. Since then, Perth is not just a nephew but also a son to him just like Mean.

Mean and Master Cho looked down the balcony at the same time. Perth arrived with his car and stepped out with blood stained uniform. Master Cho and Mean were rushing down to see Perth. Mean was a little slow of course because of the crutches.

“Perth, what happened to you? Who did this to you?!” Master Cho was mad. He will kill whoever it is!

Perth shook his head and denied, “Nothing dad. Just a little accident on the road.”

“A little accident? This is ing bad!”

Perth glanced at his cousin for seconds. Mean was demanded for an answer too. Perth hardly smiled and make sure everything is alright. Master Cho don’t have to be worry.

“Which gang?” Master Cho asked. He was so damn angry. No one can touch his sons!

Once again, Perth glanced at Mean and secretly asked for his help through eye contact. They knew Master Cho so well. That guy is so scary and sadist. He can cut someone’s tongue or dig someone’s eyeballs just simply like that.

“Dad, he said it’s just a little accident. I think there’s nothing we should be worry of.” Mean helped Perth eventhough he himself wanted to know what happened to his cousin.

Master Cho snorted. He will let it slide this time.

“Go to rest.” He said.

Perth nodded and left with Mean. Mean was together with Perth in Perth’s room and he wanted to know about everything.

“Trumph?”

“Yes.”

“But we don’t have anything to do with his clan.”

“I saved Saint from him.”

Mean wiggled his eyebrow. He couldn’t understand what Perth was saying.

“He tried to do something to Saint and I was there to helped him to escape.” Perth said.

“What is happening between Saint and Trumph?”

“He wants Saint but Saint rejected him. So he came back to ruin Saint’s life.”

“Wait….So Trumph know Saint since a long time ago?”

“Yes.”

“What happened to your arm anyway?”

“I was protected Saint from Trumph’s people.”

Mean nodded. He already got the answer from Perth. Clean and clear. Perth leaned his back to the bed and the pain kept attacking him.

“And how about you, Mean?”

“What about me?”

Perth moved his sight to Mean’s injured leg.

“Plann?” Mean guessed. Perth nodded.

“I saw you kept glancing on him lately.” Perth smirked. Mean didn’t answer.

“Don’t tell me that you already….”

“What?”

“You know….”

“I don’t know what you’re trying to say, Perth.” Mean pretended not to know. He knew what Perth was trying to say and it is true that he was interested to Plann more than he can imagine.

“But why your face says otherwise?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter