PART 7 - WHAT'S HAPPENING?

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 7

 

PLANN rushed to opened the water tab and washed his face couple of times. He accidentally kissed the gangster a.k.a his biggest enemy in his life. It wasn’t Mean’s fault though but still…Argh!

It can’t be accepted. His lips is still and was waiting for the right person to kiss it but it’s already too late…His first kiss is Mean…But should it called as the first kiss?

 

Oi!!!

 

Mean heard Plann’s screaming from inside of the washroom. He knew how tortured Plann’s feeling after the accidental kiss. He slowly left the space with mixed feelings. He hope the weird incident will just vanish through the thin air soon but it wasn’t that easy. The both of them got discharged at the same day and met at the hallway. Saint was with Plann and Perth was with Mean. Plann and Mean weren’t looking at each other and were awkward, like real awkward. Well, for Mean the kiss wasn’t that big deal but it was different to Plann. Plann was dying from the inside and wanted to die after the ‘first kiss’ with Mean.

Perth kept glancing at Saint and wanted to say something but Saint quickly left with Plann. Saint won’t give any possible chances to Perth to say anything because he hate Perth. Perth was disgusting for tried to sleep with him in the most disgusting way!

“Perth.” Mean called but Perth was in his deep thoughts. He didn’t heard Mean.

“Perth..”

“Huh?”

“Let’s go.”

Perth nodded like an idiot person. He pushed the wheelchair with his mind filled with Saint. He was thinking a lot about how to approach Saint again. How to make Saint forgive him and how to be close to Saint. For the first time in his life he was feeling guilty and serious about someone.

 

Saint started the car and was about to drive away when Plann asked him something.

“Saint, I have something to ask you.”

“Go ahead, Plann.”

Saint stared at Plann for few minutes. His bestfriends looked confused about something. 

“About what, Plann?” Saint asked.

Plann still didn’t continue what he tried to say. He was bowing his face down and sometimes was looking outside of the car window. He wasn’t sure if he should continue or not.

“Plann?” Saint touched Plann’s shoulder.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m okay…” Plann finally talked.

“So, what are you going to ask me?”

“Have you kissed someone?” Plann finally asked. He looked damn serious about this and Saint was surprised by that.

“You know right? I never have a girlfriend before.” Saint smiled. He didn’t involve in any love relationship. His life is only revolves around family, Plann, books and cats.

“What I meant is, a kiss from another pu-chai.” Plann added the detail.

Saint was shocked because he was kissed by Perth before and by force. He was traumatized and felt gross with himself. He shut his mouth.

“Saint? What’s wrong?”

“Perth…He dragged me to the hotel before and tried to do something to me.”

Plann gone speechless with what he just heard from Saint.

“He dragged you....”

“He kissed and treated me like an animal, Plann!” Saint said and burst into tears. He can’t control his tears each time he remember about the disgusting moment.

Plann was so angry and rushed out of the car. Saint quickly followed Plann and tried to stop him but failed. Coincidentally, Perth and Mean were quite near the parking area too. Plann rushed towards Perth and punched him hard on his face. Perth crashed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter