PART 6 - DESTINY?

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 6

 

SAINT quickly ran out of the room while crying. He forgot to picked up his shoes on the side of the bed and just ran out with his bare feet. The shoes slipped off of his feet when Perth dragged him to the bed. He got out from the luxury hotel and bumped into a lot people outside. They gave him the funny looks and few of them were laughing and whispering to each other.

He wanted to call Plann but he also forgot his phone up there, in the room. He cried harder, crashed to the ground with lots of eyes were staring at him. He needs help, he can’t seem to get his mind straight after what happened.

“Saint…”

Saint automatically moved away from Perth when he heard Perth’s voice calling for him. He only looked up after few seconds and it was Perth standing infront of him.

“Sain-”

“Go away!”

All eyes on them. Perth was dumbfounded. Saint was traumatized by what he did before. He walked closer to Saint but Saint moved further away from him. Saint looked at him with eyes filled with hatred. Yes, he hate Perth so damn much!

“I will send you home.” Perth tried to help by lending his hand to Saint but Saint dodged and ran away.

“Saint, wait!”

Perth stopped Saint by held him from the back. They were at a pretty quiet area and Saint’s condition gotten worst. He was very scared of Perth.

“Let me go, let me go! I am not your s*x toy, Perth! Let me go!” He tried to escape from Perth’s arms.

“Saint!”

Saint stopped moving. He cried out loud and then crashed to the ground again. Perth moved and faced Saint. He stared at Saint for few minutes and saw sadness all over Saint’s face. He felt guilty for the first time in his life.

“What do you want from me, Perth? My body?” Saint asked.

“I know nothing about your secret. If you still don’t believe me, then just kill me!”

Perth bowed his head for few seconds before he grabbed Saint’s hand and took him to his car. Saint just cried because he felt like his life is over on Perth’s hands. The door locked and Perth drove the car away from the hotel area.

“I’m sending you home.” Said Perth after a while.

Saint slowly looked at Perth, demanded for an explaination. Perth stopped at the traffic light and wanted Saint to show the direction to his house.

“I’m not telling you.”

“I’m not going to spying on your house, don’t worry.”

“I don’t trust you.”

Perth nodded. He won’t ask any further question because it will only make Saint hate him even more. He decided to stopped at the side of the road and got a taxi for Saint. After he paid the certain amount of money to the driver, the taxi left with Saint soon after that.

Perth got back into his car and stayed like that for almost 15 minutes. He kept thinking about Saint and was confused about few things, mostly about his feeling after he saw how Saint was traumatized by all that.

 

*****

 

KENGKLA smiled after Plann said something to him.

“I already prepared for this P.”

“Kla, can you just get out from the clan? It’s dangerous.”

“I can’t P. I will be in a great danger if I walk out of the clan. Don’t worry, I will take care of myself okay?” Kengkla smiled just to soothed his cousin’s feeling. Plann was worried sick.

“Why you joined them in the first place anyway? It’s a gangster clan for goodness sake!”

“You won’t understand P. Just don’t worry, I promise I’ll keep myself safe and sound.”

Plann sighed. He was scared if Mean, Perth and their people will harm Kengkla. They are animals! They don’t have any empathy to the other human beings. They are beasts!

On his way to the taxi area, he heard loud voices and screams. Kla? He rushed to where the noises happened and checked on his cousin but Kengkla was not there. He saw someone  familiar on the ground with blood stained on his shirt.

Mean?

Then he saw one of the guy wanted to hit Mean with a metal stick and he spontaneously protected Mean. The metal stick hit his back real hard and hurted his back bones. He hit the ground and groaned out of pain.

“Let’s go..” The gangsters left the place before someone call the police.

“Plann….” Mean hardly opened his eyes but knew it was Plann who lied next to him.

Plann couldn’t talk and just groaned. He was in a very painful state but at the same time he tried his best to called the ambulance and told them to pick up Mean.

He did that because he wanted to pay his ‘debt’ to Mean. So it will be fair and square. After he called the ambulance, he leaned his back to the wall. His breathes was shorter and faster than normal.

“The ambulan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter