Conversation

Undelivered Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

“Wait wait we will eat here?” Sana couldn’t believe her eyes as she and Chaeyoung stood in front of the food kiosk.

“Yeah” Chaeyoung shrugged.

“When I said I am hungry I didn’t mean I will eat from this place” Sana protested. But Chaeyoung wasn’t buying it, he walked to the kiosk’s tent “YA!” Sana yelled and rushed to follow him “CHAEYOUNG! Don’t you ever turn your back at me when I am ta-“

Sana was cut off by an old woman who approached Chaeyoung and hugged him “long time no see my son!”

“Son?” Sana was confused ‘is that his mother?’ she thought.

“Yeah I’ve been busy with life” Chaeyoung smiled and caressed the old woman’s back “how is work? Is everything fine?”

“Yes my son” replied the older woman as she looked at Sana “you are not alone tonight I see” she teased while nudging him.

Chaeyoung blushed and looked down, Sana watched every action he makes. She can’t deny that Chaeyoung has to be the cutest man she ever met. She looked away, trying to hide her smile upon seeing him blush by the old woman’s touch and cheesy words.

“Have fun with this pretty girl” she grinned before leaving them alone.

“Let’s sit” he said walking to a plastic table with the two plastic chairs.

“You want me to sit here?” Sana rasped.

“You will eat while standing then?” Chaeyoung joked as he sat on the chair.

Sana rolled her eyes and touched the chair making sure it’s neat before she sat in front of him. She folded her arms up to her chest and stared at Chaeyoung.

“What?” he was puzzled “the food here is delicious, trust me”

“Where is the menu?”

Chaeyoung laughed and rubbed his nape “there is no menu here. There is fishcakes, Tteokbokki, Gimbap and korean fried chicken” Chaeyoung muted a bit and observed Sana’s confused expression “you never tasted them?”

“Not from here!”

“Don’t worry you will like it” he said winking before ordering.

While waiting for their order to finish, awkward silence filled the area. Chaeyoung was looking around at the customers or passersby while Sana was trying to convince herself that she won’t get poisoned by this food.

“Try it!” Chaeyoung said offering Tteokbokki. Sana couldn’t deny that the food’s smell was triggering her.

“You first!”

Chaeyoung laughed before he put a mouthful spoon of Tteokbokki “oh hot” he fanned his mouth “and good, don’t worry” he continued “I have one question” he muted a bit “how did you met Momo?”

“Momo is my friend from Japan, we knew each other for more than ten years now. I was shocked that she is your friend too… How can an important person like her with a high post and salary be a friend to a security guy?” she chuckled and looked away while smirking.

Chaeyoung sighed and continued eat “and here I thought I can open a proper conversation with you” Chaeyoung said under his breath.

Sana mimicked him before she held her chopsticks. Chaeyoung smirked when he saw Sana grabbing her chopsticks to try some Tteokbokki. Sana widened her eyes as she tasted it before looking down.

‘THIS IS SO DELICIOUS’ she screamed internally. Sana was enjoying the food until Chaeyoung’s phone rang.

“What? Now? Okay! I am coming” Chaeyoung stood up abruptly “we need to go now.”

“What why?” Sana whined “I mean yeah sure finally I will be out of this place!”

Chaeyoung placed money on the table before he dragged Sana to her car “I will drop you at your house then leave”

“Why? What happened?”

“Nothing” Chaeyoung revved up the engine and drove off fast “you can park the car right?”

“Sure”

“I am sorry Sana but I really need to go”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter