Begin

Undelivered Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You will get your money as soon as my parents go back to Japan” said Sana as she walked to her desk.

I can’t wait any longer, I need the money as soon as possible.

“No, I need the money now” I said. Sana smirked at me and leaned on her desk while staring at me with her rude burning eyes “20,000$”

Sana chuckled and walked to me “such a big amount, but why?”

“For a personal reason. I won’t fail you or walk away suddenly. I will go with you with the plan. I promise you”

“I need a guarantee” she said walking to me “you probably went gambling or played poker and now you owe money for some gangsters… I pity you”

I clenched my jaw and looked away with teary-eyed, I need to be strong in front of her… Even if her words stabbed my heart I need to be strong for my mother.

“I need money,” I said again “can you give it to me tomorrow?”

“Why didn’t you ask your parents instead? Am I your mother?”

I frowned and looked at her, she is such a sadist that enjoys hurting people’s feelings.

“You are all the same, ers for money” she spat “what will make me trust that you won’t take the money and run away?”

“Son Chaeyoung doesn’t break promises because I am a real man. And I promise you that I will convince your parents by my actions and words that we are sincerely and deeply in love. But I beg you” I bit the inside of my lower lip and looked at her eyes “I need money”

Sana yelped and stepped back, she hates how she believes his words. She dated many guys before and none of them was trustworthy. All of them disappointed her or used her. She wants to convince herself that Chaeyoung is not an exception… But something inside of her is telling her the opposite.

“Okay” she said lowly “you can have them tomorrow.”

I bowed to her while mentally cursing myself for being this cheap and worthless in front of her… But I will do anything for my mother to get better.

I went to the company’s roof where there was a cafeteria. I stood by the edge and looked down. I feel dead and null. I wish I can end my life now but I can’t leave my mother alone, she needs me more than anyone.

My dark thoughts were cut by a phone call from Jeongyeon.

“Hello?”

“What’s wrong with your voice?” I hate that he knows me too well.

“Nothing” I sighed “what do you want Jeongyeon?”

“I called you to tell you that starting from tomorrow you will” he muted a bit “replace me as a designated driver woohoo~” he cheered a bit “I don’t need that work anymore so I put your name instead of mine I know you need money more than me”

I smiled and thanked the Lord for bringing Jeongyeon into my life “Thank you”

“Dude! Are you crying?”

I rubbed my eyes and blew air from my mouth because indeed my face was drenched with tears but I need to put myself together “nope” I lied “I need to go now Jeongyeon I love you”

“I love you too! Bye~”

I sighed and went to the company’s gate. Today I took the night shift and it will start after one hour so I rushed to my house changed my outfit and rushed back to the company.

~~

The night was peaceful and calm as always. I luckily didn’t pass out because of exhaustion. It was almost seven in the morning when Jackson came so I went to the janitor’s room and changed my outfit ready to go and visit my mother. I was about to leave when I saw Sana walking toward me. I had to look away because looking at her for a long time makes me sick.

She was wearing a black tight skirt with a white shirt. The way they wrapped around her slim body made her look effin hot. Even though she is rude and unfriendly but no one can deny her amazing aura and beauty.

I bowed my head to her “goo-“

“Follow me” she cut me off. I rolled my eyes and complied. She doesn’t even greet me.

We went to her office and I stood in front of her desk. I am sleepy, tired and stressed and I have to deal with her snobby and rude behavior… Such a beautiful morning.

She brought a checkbook out from her case “you said you want 20,000$ but I will be generous to you and give you 25,000$” she said while writing “see? Rich people are so kind sometimes, right?”

She ripped the paper and handed it to and just before I reached it she threw it at me and sat back “I will try to convince my parents on meeting you soon so be ready” she gave me a fake smile “be ready to be my toy Son chaeyoung”

I bowed my head at her “thank you, ma’am”

“Who call his girlfriend ma’am?” she chuckled “we are alone now you can call me Sana” she said cockily.

I never thought that saying a name will be so hard to me “I need to go now” as if someone made me drink a poison I felt bitterness in my mouth “Sana”

She smiled and waved at me as I made my way out of her office.

I was walking in the corridor when I saw Momo walking to me she gave me tight hug as always “Momo we are in the Company”

“So what?” she rolled her eyes, I love her carelessness “shall we go out tonight? It’s the weekend!!”

“My mother is a bit tired I need to sat by her side and Jeongyeon offered me his job” she hummed and I smirked at her “go out with him” I elbowed her “you know that he likes you”

“Chaeyoung we ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter