Office

Undelivered Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't expect that YOU will like this story that much :O I wasn't even planning for the next chapters but now I am focusing more on this story. THANK YOU SO MUCH for never killing the passion inside of me... :'(

I left Sana’s office with my blood boiling… No one has the right to disrespect anyone for his job. I walked to the company’s gate and sat on my chair. I reached for my pants’ pocket and held a sweet yin and yang silver necklace with Druzy agate and Roman glass.

 That night... “Sir sir!” the portal yelled while following me after I left Sana’s room “this fell from Miss Sana. Take it” he smiled at me and I kept it. I don’t know why I didn’t give it back to her… I wanted something as a souvenir from her… And a necklace was a perfect one…

 

 

Meanwhile at Sana’s office.

“So a stranger guy brought you to the hotel? And you can’t remember his face?”

Sana sighed and touched her forehead “all I remember is I hugged him, Uh! I was so silly and stupid!”

“But isn’t it sweet?” Momo said with dreamy eyes “he didn’t take advantage of you and just left? He even covered you with a blanket as you said!”

Sana hummed dozing off, since that day all she does is try to remember his face “I lost my necklace too” she said touching her neck “my mother will be so pissed when she knows”

Momo pouted “by the way, why you didn’t ask Jeongyeon? He is the one that sent him?”

“I asked him, Jeongyeon works for my family but he refused to tell me. He thinks that the guy did something bad to me and he doesn’t want to bring troubles to him”  

Momo hummed “that’s so thrilling Sana-chan please remember his face” she said getting up “and congratulations on your new job, I hope you will enjoy your stay here in Seoul”

“If I am away from my parents, of course, I will enjoy my stay here” Sana chuckled same as Momo who left the office.

Sana doze off “who are you?” she said under her breath.

 

 

 

 

A few days later…

Ever since Sana came here, the company become dull and weird. She is an office manager. And every day I hear the workers talk about her and how she is unfair and very serious about her work. She even fired some workers after finding that they are not as professional as their job requires. And it made me insecure that maybe my turn will come.

I yelped when Sana called me and asked me to go to her office. I knocked on the door and opened it to see her sitting behind her desk. Wearing a white shirt and black skirt with black glasses. I can't deny it, that woman is hot...

She stood up and I swallowed hard on my saliva.

“The office’s decoration is not my style, I want to change it”

“And what’s that supposed to do with me?”

“Carry the couch and put it under the window and put the plant next to my desk”

“Ma’am” I sighed “it’s the janitors’ job, not mine I can call him for y-”

“And I am ordering YOU to do it” she faked a smile at me as she sat behind her desk “now hurry up I have a lot to do”

Sana was watching Chaeyoung non-stop, the way he carries the leather couch as if it weighs nothing. Even though he was small compared to all the men that Sana dated or even slept with he wasn't near her standard at all but something about him was odd, in a good way. A sheen of sweat covered his back as he finished working, the way it highlights the contour of muscle made him looks hot. Chaeyoung's been exhaustively trained to perform at his peak physically and mentally, it shows.

I blew air from my mouth as I finished decorating her office. She hummed while looking at the couch under the window, and how I put a table in front of her desk with two leather chairs. Her office looks so perfect and complete now.

“That looks okay” she said looking around “you can go back to your work for now”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter