Gone?

Undelivered Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung’s apartment

 

Jeongyeon was pacing back and forth in the living room. He couldn’t stay still, all he can think about is Momo and where she could possibly be. A knock came from the front door and Jeongyeon was quick to rush over to answer.

 

“Sana?”

 

Jeongyeon smiled at her warmly, though it’s clear he looks a little panicky. “It’s been a long time.”

 

Sana greeted him with a bow, not expecting Chaeyoung to run and hug her. “I searched for her everywhere. Her old house and places she frequently hangs out at, she’s not at either of those places,” she said.

 

Jeongyeon frowned, frustration filling his whole being. “Japan?” He asked. “Where is her passport? Maybe she’s trying to go back home.”

 

Chaeyoung hummed and rushed to his bedroom where he searched in the top drawer of Momo’s old dresser, where she usually keeps important documents. He returned and looked at Jeongyeon and Sana before he smiled bitterly. “Her passport is not there. She definitely wants to go back to Japan!”

 

Jeongyeon didn’t say anything back, only rushing out to his car.

 

He was driving like a maniac, probably breaking more than three traffic laws. Flashbacks of that night came to his mind, along with all his moments with her five years ago. He laughed as he remembered that Momo is pregnant with his child. He mentally begged, praying that she’s still in the country.

 

Meanwhile, Momo grabbed her ticket and looked at it with teary eyes. She sat on a nearby chair and sighed while caressing her stomach. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, letting her tears fall over her cheek. She spent five years with someone who didn’t love her. If Momo wasn’t so stubborn, she could’ve spent it with Jeongyeon, the man she now realizes she cherishes so much. She bit her lower lip, trying to contain her sadness. When she opened her eyes, Jeongyeon was standing right in front of her with the usual warm smile on his face.

 

“Jeongyeon?”

 

The latter nodded and knelt in front of her. He wiped Momo’s tears and caressed her long black hair as he looked lovingly at her. “I’ll always be here.”

 

Momo looked away and abruptly stood. She walked away, but Jeongyeon was faster than her. He stepped in front of her, forcing her to stop. “Nope. You won’t leave before we talk.”

 

“There is nothing to talk about. I am going back home and that’s that.”

 

Jeongyeon softly clasped Momo’s chin and tilted her head so she’d look at him. “I won’t let you leave my side ever again. Especially now since you are pregnant with my child.”

 

Momo widened her eyes at him. “How did you know?” She gasped.

 

“So... The baby is actually mine?” Jeongyeon asked happily. “Momo, let's not waste any more time. I will take care of you and my baby. From now on, you’ll be treated like a queen, like you deserve. Please allow me to take care of you and our future princess or prince, whatever gender the baby is. Just give me a chance and I swear if we don’t work out, I will let you go,” he cupped her cheeks and smiled. “Hm?”

 

Momo had heard enough.

 

She knows that Chaeyoung never loved her. She knows that his true love is Sana and finally, she knows that Jeongyeon can make her the happiest girl ever.

 

Momo nodded slowly, agreeing with the father of her child.

 

Jeongyeon couldn’t believe his eyes. “So, will you spend the rest of your life with me?”

 

Again, Momo nodded slowly.

 

“SHE SAID YES!” Jeongyeon yelled and turned around. “EVERYONE! SHE SAID YES!” Momo laughed and tried to shush him but Jeongyeon continued acting as if he was drunk. “I’VE LOVED HER FOR MORE THAN SEVEN YEARS! I’VE WAITED FOR MORE THAN SEVEN YEARS FOR THIS!”

 

Jeongyeon laughed and then hugged Momo tightly. He then lifted her and spun her around. As of right now, Momo realizes she’s truly in better hands.

~~

Meanwhile,

 

Sana was taking care of Yanan after a long day at school. She was brushing his hair when he suddenly asked, “Mom, where is dad?”

 

Sana sighed. “He is not in Seoul right now. He’s on a business trip. Do you miss him?”

Yanan thought for a while. “A bit,” he replied. Sana smiled at her son, for sure knowing that Yanan loves her more than he loves Jooheon.

 

“Oh mom! We moved our classes to the new building today! There is a biiiiig swimming pool there!”

 

Sana cupped her son’s cheeks and hugged him. “God bless you, my beautiful son.”

~~

A few days passed

 

Chaeyoung was sitting in one of the classes in the new building. He was talking to one of his students when another student called him. “Teacher~ I can’t open the window~” said the nine-year-old girl.

 

Chaeyoung smiled and stood up to help her. He tried to open the slide-window, but it was stuck.

“This is weird,” he said under his breath. He sat back down on his chair and looked around.

 

He got fast flashbacks of everything that happened in the last few days. From the sink that suddenly stopped working in the bathroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter