Together

Undelivered Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey y'all, sorry for the late updates... I am sorry if you are feeling the pace of the fic is slow and boring... This might or might not be my last fic along with Thank you, next... I will either stop writing or take a long break, so anticipate the last chapters of these fics... And thank yo ufor being by my side for the almost last three years. (And this time I am serious lol)



A few days passed… 

Sana was standing in her kitchen, washing dishes. She was completely out of it, washing each dish longer than necessary because her thoughts led to Chaeyoung and their shared kiss. Even thinking about him makes her blush, but she froze when a pair of hands landed on the sides of her waist. “Sana guess what?” Jooheon sighed happily. “Jason Love’s manager called me! They’ll both be at the conference tomorrow! He agreed to reveal himself for the very first time! Many journalists are anticipating tomorrow’s conference!” 

“Congratulations!” Sana said happily, “I knew  you would succeed!” 

“And I will announce my next project with FM building company,” Jooheon bragged some more.

“Hm? What for?” 

Jooheon fixed the collar of his shirt and smiled. “We will build an additional building for Yanan’s school. I’m one of the investors.” 

Sana smiled at him. “I am so happy for you, Jooheonie,” she said, trying so hard not to sound so robotic and forced. Yes, she’s happy but more so because this is her father’s company. 

Her husband nodded and huffed. “I hope everything turns out okay. If this project with Jason Love doesn’t go through, the company may never go back to its glory.” 

Sana caressed his cheek and kissed his lips softly, trying so hard to convince herself that Jooheon is the only man she’ll ever want and need.  “You’ll do great. I’m sure.” 

Jooheon tightened his hold on her. Sana looked away, guilt growing in every part of her body because she can’t stop thinking about her son’s real father. 
~~

Sheraton hotel

The lobby was unusually crowded with nosy journalists trying to capture the very first moments of Jason Love revealing his identity.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was sitting in one of the hotel’s suites, looking dapper with his crisp, black suit. Momo was there too, but she was as distant as ever, putting on mascara in the bathroom. She too looks beyond y for this conference,red dress hugging her body. Too bad these two were in completely different dimensions, thinking of other people and not each other. 

“I’m more nervous for this than I was applying for my first job,” he yelled from the living room.

Momo chuckled and approached him, fixing his hair. “Lots of people are anticipating this, especially your fans. Go out there and show them the trendsetting, impressive and confident Jason Love.”

Chaeyoung flashed a smile at her and walked to the window, watching guests arrive one by one. It’s all so nerve-wracking but what he’s most fidgety about is coming face to face with Sana’s parents once again.
~~

The conference hall was jam-packed, filled with chatter from both businessmen and journalists.

Sana had an arm linked with Jooheon’s, a dull look on her face to hide her nervousness. She looked around, staring at the countless bodies compiled into this big but not big enough room. After a second or so, her eyes met Momo’s. The latter eyed Sana from head to toe, examining what seems to be the apple of Chaeyoung’s eye. Momo cannot seem to sense the troublesome rebel in Sana. Instead, she can feel how the now blonde has grown into a mature and civilized young woman.

The two ladies couldn’t deny that they once had a beautiful bond between them, somewhat missing how close they once were. It all came crashing down when they were reminded of Momo’s selfish actions leading to the destruction of their friendship. Sana broke eye contact and turned away to hide her eyes that were now filled with tears. Flashbacks hit her, memories of all the fun times she had with Momo were making her emotional. Even if her ex-bestie did ruin their friendship and steal the love her life away from her, Sana can’t find it in her heart to hate Momo.

Momo looked down to her drink, her heart actually hurting. Her ex-best friend has changed in some ways, but there’s one thing that’s still the same. Growing up, Sana always would turn away when she would cry and she still does that today. Momo only gets more emotional once she scolds herself for being so heartless and evil, hurting both her best friend and boyfriend.

Suddenly, the conference room lights dimmed, snapping both ladies out of their troubled thoughts.

“We are more than honored to have you all here,” the MC started off. “Tonight is a special night. We will announce FM Company’s up and coming projects and collaborations with other big names.” The crowd clapped in support, waiting for the more bigger announcement. “For instance, MT Company who has a very talented artist working under them. He goes by the name of Jason Love and amazingly, his identity is still unknown till this day. Another reason for this press conference is we will reveal who Jason Love is.”

The room erupted in chatter, everyone anticipating this and sharing their assumptions on what Jason Love would look like. Sana chuckled when she overheard two girls making a bet that he’s Asian or Caucasian. Then her eyes followed Jooheon who went onto the stage. She chuckled when he stuttered out of nervousness. She doesn’t hate him nor does she love him. Jooheon is just there and Sana has grown to be okay with his presence. She’s so used to him by now. 

“What are your comments on collaborating with Jason love for your next summer collection?” A journalist asked.

Jooheon smiled. “Working with Jason Love is a big plus for our company and we are so honored to be able to work with him. I have no clue who he is, but I know what kind of influence and power he holds. Plus, he has so much talent. I couldn’t skip out on this opportunity.” 

“What about your collaboration with FM company? It’s a building company, so what are your plans with them?”


“Good question. The reason is… well, my son.” Jooheon smiled upon mentioning Yanan. Sana looked to her shoes with a frown. She hated the idea of Yanan not knowing who his real father is. 

“We’re going to build a new building for his school, so the student there could have more space to learn. And hopefully, new programs could be added as well with this new building.” 

After various questions in which Jooheon answered smartly, it was the time to reveal Jason Love’s identity. The MC smiled at the attendees who were staring at him. The businessmen were more attentive now and the journalists

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter