Revealed

Undelivered Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed…

Chaeyoung really did not expect his life to turn out like this. Since the conference where he revealed himself as Jason Love, he can’t even step foot outside without someone recognizing him. The Korean people are proud that this world-renowned artist is one of their very own. 
He was currently in a convenience store shopping to fill his almost empty fridge. After grabbing everything he needed, Chaeyoung walked to the cash register, ears catching someone gasping quite dramatically. 

“J-Jason Love?” 

‘…’ Chaeyoung cursed mentally cursed. He smiled nonetheless. “Yes?” 

The girl faced the screen of her phone to Chaeyoung. “Your artwork is my wallpaper.I- I love you.” 

Chaeyoung smiled at her. “Thank you so much.”

“Please. Can you sign here?” She asked, flipping her phone so he could sign the backside. Chaeyoung sighed, but autographed anyways, making his way out of the store with his groceries in hand. He put his cap on and walked with his head down. Luckily, there were no journalists waiting in front of his condo. He stepped in, not expecting a full-blown argument with Momo to unfold.

“Where have you been?” She exploded.

“Again with this damn question,” Chaeyoung sighed as he took his jacket off. “I went to the store to buy some things.” 

Momo followed him to the kitchen where he placed the plastic bags on the counter. “You could of at least informed me.”

“Am I a little kid? Why should I tell you about every little thing I’m going to do? You weren’t like this before!”
 
Momo frowned at him and walked back to the living room. Chaeyoung blew air from his mouth and grabbed the vinegar chips he bought. He sat beside Momo and turned the TV on.

“What are you eating?” She grunted. 

“Vinegar chips,” he said plainly “Want some?” He asked as he put one chip near , expecting her to bite. But Momo didn’t. She slapped his hand away.

“No! Move it away from me!” 

“I always eat it. Why are you so sensitive today?” He raised an eyebrow at her and watched her enter their bedroom. 

Chaeyoung felt a little guilty after their argument, so he decided to talk to Momo. He followed Momo into the room just to see her holding her phone and crying. “Momoring? What’s wrong?” Chaeyoung asked, patting her back. 

“I was talking with my mom and I don’t know... I just felt so emotional all of a sudden.”

Chaeyoung looked at her and smiled as he watched her fall asleep in his arms. She was never one to sleep just like that, but he thinks she just might be exhausted. Chaeyoung knows he loves his girlfriend, but he also knows for a fact that he is not in love with her. In the last five years they spent together, Chaeyoung was happy to have Momo by his side, even if he never really saw her as someone he could possibly spend the rest of his life with. He softly covered her with a blanket and went back to the living room. He sat back down on the couch and put his headphones on. Chaeyoung played some classical music, grabbing his pencil and notebook. 

Momo woke up after a few hours, feeling refreshed. For some reason, she’s been so tired lately. She stepped into the kitchen to grab a glass of water only to see Chaeyoung sleeping on the couch. She covered him with a blanket before spotting his latest drawing. She held his notebook and saw a portrait of Sana sketched in pencil. Tears filled Momo’s eyes immediately, leaving her no choice but to climb back into bed. Her heart is in pain for a number of reasons. One being that she wished Jeongyeon was here, holding here, yet the latter has been avoiding her. The thought of Jeongyeon brought her into a deeper pit of sadness. 
~~
Next day – Morning 

Chaeyoung woke up early and went into their bedroom where Momo was sleeping. Or he thought.

He grabbed his phone and called Sana who picked up in no time.

“Good morning.” 

“Good morning, princess. What are you doing?” He asked while preparing his daily morning coffee. 

“About to send Yanan to school. How about you?”

“I am currently talking to the prettiest girl in the world.” Sana chuckled shyly. “Did that bastard call you?”

“No, my father is preventing me from seeing him. I am not complaining though.” 

Chaeyoung chuckled. “Shall we meet tonight?”

“I don’t think I can but I will try my best. My father is overprotective, especially now that he knows you’re back in Seoul.”

Chaeyoung sighed. “I wish I could kidnap you and Yanan and leave this country. Why is everything so hard?”

“I don’t know, Chaeyoung. I don’t know,” she huffed. “I have to go now. I will call you later.”

“Okay, baby, I love you.” 

“I love you too.”

Chaeyoung sighed before taking a sip of his coffee. 

“It’s hard on me too,” said Momo as she was standing by the kitchen’s door, causing Chaeyoung to face her.

“Momo I.-“

She didn’t give him time to explain himself. There’s no need for any more lies. Momo now knows where she stands in Chaeyoung’s life. Actually, she’d always known, but she was in denial. She angrily walked to their bedroom and grabbed her suitcase, throwing in any piece of clothing she owned. 

“Momo, are you even listening to me?”

“Chaeyoung, stop! I am tired of this! I’m sick of always trying to prove how much I care for you and how much I love you! I don’t receive anything but pain from you! I’ve been enduring this treatment for more than three months! It’s time for me to take a break from you.”
Chaeyoung lowered his head in shame, watching Momo leave. He decided not to stop her for her sake. Momo deserves to be happy and she’s clearly not that with Chaeyoung.
~~
Jeongyeon’s yacht

On this sunny and early morning, Jeongyeon was blasting music on his speakers. He took the first bite of his ham sandwich before he heard someone calling him. He approached the dockside, finding Momo standing next to Jae, the port’s security guard.
 
“Jeongyeon, this girl wants to see you.” 

Jeongyeon stared at Momo blankly. “Thank you, Jae,” he said, jumping out of the yacht. 

Momo’s eyes were swollen and red. He knew that she had been crying. Jeongyeon eyed the suitcase in her hand and sighed. “Another fight?” He asked. 

“I think we’re actually over this time. Jeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter