Crush

Undelivered Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update :( :S But don't worry the next chapter is rated M :P it will redeem my late updates... 

Sana quickly turned and scampered towards her car, not giving Chaeyoung a chance to react to her sudden spillage of words.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid,” she repeated to herself while hitting the driving wheel. Stopping suddenly, Sana remembered how soft Chaeyoung’s cheek felt under her lips. She smiled, touching as she blushed. “What are you doing to me, Son Chaeyoung?”

 

 

Meanwhile Chaeyoung entered the house just to see his aunt smirking at him, tapping her foot on the floor.

“What?” He jumped at her unexpected appearance.

“She is your friend, huh?” She teased, “That’s why your cheeks are red after she kissed you, huh?” His aunt winked while nudging him. Chaeyoung faked a cough and touched his cheek, right where Sana’s lips landed. He literally went speechless and just stared at his aunt. “Anyway! I like her so I will cheer for you if you dated her,” his aunt cheesed.

“I can’t ever date her. We are from two different worlds,” Chaeyoung sighed. “It’s a long story, aunt. Also, I am really tired… Goodnight.”

Chaeyoung rushed to his room and leaned his back to the door.

“I like you,” Sana’s voice echoed in his mind. He smiled and sat on the bed. “She likes me,” he said before, slamming a closed hand to his chest. “And you should stop beating so fast!” He bit his lower lip before laying on his bed, drifting off to a deep sleep with a half smile on his face.

 

Morning

Unlike any other day of work, Chaeyoung was actually excited to go to work… Or to meet Sana, must say. He stood by the front gate, stealing glances at her office from outside. When he didn’t catch a single glimpse of Sana, he went in to look around the lobby. Sana still has yet to be seen by Chaeyoung. He decided to search the employee’s lounge but stopped when he overheard two women talking.

“It’s weird that Sana is absent, right?” The first woman said.

“Yeah, even mister Kim was shocked when she informed him that she can’t come today”

“Hm? Absent?” Chaeyoung defeatedly sighed. “I wonder why.”

The day passed painfully slower than usual. Chaeyoung hated how he was worried and thinking nonstop about her. He blew air from his mouth, irritably. “Why do I even care?!” He ruffled his hair, not caring if he’s made a mess of it. “I WON’T CALL YOU, OKAY?” He yelled to his phone that flashed Sana’s contact.

Chaeyoung awkwardly smiled at a woman who was staring at him before he walked back home. It was the weekend but Chaeyoung didn’t want to do anything. He sat beside his mother in the living room, watching a random, old Korean movie.

“Are you okay, son?” Nara asked. “You seem a-a-absentminded.”

“Yes mom, I am fine,” he smiled at her before he looked at his phone. “I am fine,” he said under his breath. “I need to make a call, mom. Be right back,” he said, getting up.

As if he never called Sana before, Chaeyoung hesitated. He sat on his bed and clicked on her chat.

“Sana, how are you?” He typed out. “No no so stupid,” he said while erasing the sentence.

“I hope you are fine :)” he wrote again before erasing it.

~~

 

 

Sana, on the other hand, wasn’t feeling good at all… She was laying in her bed, used tissues all over the bed with a hot cup of tea next to her… She hates how the flu made her feel this weak and exhausted.  Her phone vibrated next to her and she looked at it with half-lidded eyes… She found more than 10 messages and 6 missed calls. Nothing caught her attention until she read that one name that makes her heart flutter. She didn’t hesitate to open Chaeyoung’s message.

“Hope you feel a little better now. Have a speedy recovery! We miss you at work :) … Please take care of yourself and don’t get sicker.”

Sana smiled and blushed hard… It’s a normal message but why did it make her heartthrob?

“Thank you, Chaeyoung for the message. I am a bit better now :),” she replied before turning off her phone… But her message didn’t calm Chaeyoung. 

His night was sleepless, he couldn’t stop thinking about her.

‘Is she eating well? Did she take some medicine? Are her parents with her?’ Many questions were crossing his mind.

He arrived at work around seven in the morning, but as much as he tried not to, Chaeyoung kept getting distracted with thoughts of Sana. He could barely do his job right.

“Why do you look so irritated?” Asked Momo as she stood beside him. “Something happened to your mom?” she panicked.

“No, no… I am mad at myself”

“Why are you mad at yourself?” Momo was confused.

Chaeyoung didn’t even look at Momo, his eyes were focused on the screen that shows Sana’s office… Unlike always, her office was empty and lifeless. 

“Because I am feeling things I shouldn’t feel.”

Momo put her hand on his heart and smiled. “If you are feeling a certain way you shouldn’t, follow it… It leads you to beautiful places.”

“Does it?” Chaeyoung asked and Momo nodded as a yes.

He smiled when she left and grabbed his phone, making a quick phone call.

“Jackson, can you come and cover me? I need to go somewhere. I will redeem you with money.”

Jackson being the good friend he is didn’t reject Chaeyoung’s offer.

“But why, man?” Jackson asked as he arrived at the company in no time.

Chaeyoung smiled, “I am following my heart.” He patted the shorter’s shoulder. “See you later.”

 

 

Sana’s apartment

Sana was laying on her bed lazily. She was pale and had black circles around her eyes, along with a runny nose.

“Who is that?” She said to herself when her doorbell rung. She held the wall for support as she walked to the front door. Sana didn’t bother to ask who it was. She opened the door only to find Chaeyoung standing in front of her.

She widened her eyes before clutching her head. She wanted to slam the door, but Chaeyoung stopped her. “I am not wearing any makeup, leave,” Sana said, sassily.

Chaeyoung chuckled before he raised his arm, showing her a plastic bag. “Not when I bought our favorite. Ddeokbokki,” he smiled. “Now let me in.”

Sana sighed before she opened the door wider and walked directly to the living room where Chaeyoung followed her. He couldn’t help but smile at her cute pink pajamas with unmatched yellow socks.

“Since you loved the kiosk, I went there and bought you some food,” Chaeyoung said as he pulled out the lunch boxes.

“I am not hungry.” Sana frowned, “I am tired.”

“I know, you should eat so I can give you medicine.”

Sana finally had the boldness to stare into his eyes. “Why you are here?”

“Because I was worried,” he stated with honesty. “Your absence at the work… Your short replies— they led me to bad thoughts, so I decided to visit you.”

Sana smiled. “Thank you for caring.”

Chaeyoung smiled back before pulling the plate closer to her. “To thank me properly, can you eat now?”

Sana laughed and nodded before she started to slowly eat. Chaeyoung sat back and watched her eat. Awkwardness filled the room, Chaeyoung couldn’t find anything to say as if all the topics in the world seemed hard to talk about. He remained silent.

“I ate well.”

“You didn’t eat a lot.”

Sana got up quickly, causing her to feel dizzy. She touched her forehead and closed her eyes tightly.

“Sana? Are you okay?”

“I need to use the toilet,” she said before she rushed to the bathroom.

Chaeyoung, on the other hand, decided to walk around the living room. He laughed at her taste in music and movies until he realized that it took he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter