Farm

Undelivered Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning – Sunday

Sana woke up early and decided to jog, she was a mess. She couldn’t sleep well because she kept thinking of Chaeyoung. She put her headphones on and began running around in the city until her phone rang.

She yelped when she saw Chaeyoung’s name flashing on the screen.

“Hello?” Chaeyoung answered.

“Hello, what’s wrong?”

“Good morning?” Chaeyoung laughed “your father was calling you but you didn’t pick up, he invited us to the farm”

Sana hummed and nodded as if Chaeyoung can see her.

“So? I am waiting for you near your car”

“I am not at home, I am coming”

“Sure”

 

 

Chaeyoung hang up and looked at his phone “she sounds weird” he shrugged and leaned on the car.

Not so much passed and Sana arrived at her car, she was wearing black legging pants with a loose sleeveless t-shirt and sneakers.

She yelped and looked away when her eyes met Chaeyoung, she can’t get what happened yesterday out of her mind.

“Aren’t you cold?” Sana flinched when Chaeyoung touched her arm “easy I won’t hurt you” he chuckled “wear something warm we need to go”

“Okay,” Sana said lowly and rushed to the elevator, she touched her arm; just where Chaeyoung put his hand on and smiled.

Sana noticed her reflection on the mirror, she was smiling with blushing cheeks “what’s wrong with you Sana?”

~~

A few minutes passed and Sana came back wearing jeans, black sweater, and boots.

“This is better!” he clapped “now you need to help me with the road”

“I will drive” Sana was about to open the driver’s door when Chaeyoung stopped her.

“No, I will drive… I am the man here don’t forget” he warned playfully before smiling at her. Sana hates that her eyes were focusing on his lips then his eyes. She put the keys in his hand before slamming the door of the passenger seat.

~~

The ride was calm the windows are beaded and the rain beats on the roof like some crazy drummer until Chaeyoung the radio. Changing from frequency to another until he found a channel he likes.

The next song made the ambiance awkward, especially with the explicit lyrics of the song.

“No rule for who goes first, My hand grabs your legs” Chaeyoung sang along before realizing that Sana is just next to him. He cleared his voice and lowered the volume.

Sana, on the other hand, was trying to push every bad thought was running into her mind. She prayed that they can arrive quickly.

In no time Chaeyoung parked the car in front of a small two floored villa. He was stunned by its architecture and huge yard and garden.

As soon as Sana stepped inside the villa a Shiba Inu ran toward her. Chaeyoung swore he never saw Sana laughing like this as the dog hugged her.

“I miss you too~”

“You can caress him, our Rex is friendly,” said Hinata as he approached the two, holding a book and a glass of wine.

“Sir, good morning”

Chaeyoung and Hinata shook hands before they headed to the living room located on the entrance’s left.

Chaeyoung sat on the couch with Sana beside him.

“Dad, what happened to your competitor?” Sana asked “I am worried about you, I hope you are not overthinking”

Hinata sighed and placed the wine glass on the table “I literally have the half of the market while he has the other half and I am afraid that his brand will beat mine someday” Hinata confessed about his concerns.

Sana looked so down upon hearing this and Chaeyoung noticed it “how about using the ‘eat yourself before somebody else eats you’ innovation?”

“Which is?” Hinata asked while Sana stared at Chaeyoung with an eyebrow up “what is this?” she asked.

Chaeyoung grabbed the cake plate and put it in front of him, he cut it just in half “you two own the whole market, right? Imagine that this is your stock and this is his. How about creating a new brand that’s secretly under your company” Chaeyoung cut the left half into two “so know how many brands we have?”

“Three” Sana replied.

“And two of them are for mister Hinata”

“But what if the new brand beat the other two?”

“Then my theory is right. Your father won’t lose he will still be winning in the end”

Hinata laughed out loud while Chaeyoung was fidgeting with his fingers “I told you that he is smart” he said to Sara showing that the two already talked about Chaeyoung secretly “nice choice my daughter” Hinata said patting Chaeyoung’s shoulder.

Sana, on the other hand, was staring at Chaeyoung with a light smile “nice choice” he said before winking at her. Sana wanted to slap herself for blushing so hard under his stare.

“Sana, show him the farm” Sara cut their stare off “he probably won’t get a chance to visit this kind of farms”

“Okay mom” Sana rolled her eyes and held Chaeyoung’s hand “let’s go”

Chaeyoung bowed to her parents and followed Sana.

~~

The two walked in the huge yard… Chaeyoung can see some farmers but he couldn’t find Jeongyeon.

“My father bought this farm four years ago,” Said Sana as they walked next to the poultry.

Chaeyoung hummed “that’s impressive”

“Yeah, he likes animals so much… We own sheep, chickens, goats, and horses he wanted to buy cows and pigs but my mom didn’t allow him” she laughed “she can’t handle their smell”

“I agree with her” Chaeyoung laughed.

“On the left side, we plant some vegetables such as lettuce, tomatoes, and herbs”

“You know a lot about this farm”

Sana smiled and nodded “my father forces me to help him and Jeongyeon sometimes. Jeongyeon works and lives here but my father sent him to do some errands today”

‘!’ Chaeyoung nodded.

Chaeyoung squeezed his eyes and looked at the far right “is that a lake?”

Sana couldn’t help but laugh at his react

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter