Deal

Undelivered Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The smile couldn’t leave Nara’s mouth. She is finally home. Chaeyoung laid his mother on the bed and caressed her hair softly “are you happy?”

His mother nodded and smiled at him as he sat beside her and held her hand “I need to go now. My aunt will come now and I am thinking of hiring a nurse for you, what do you think?”

Nara’s eyes become teary and Chaeyoung saw this expression and he hates making his mother sad. She pointed at the vanity’s drawer. He got up and opened it just to find a red box.

“O-open i-it”

He complied and open it just to see some old gold errands, necklace, and bracelets. Chaeyoung smiled and walked to her “you want to put some huh? You are pretty either way mom”

“S-sell them” chaeyoung smile disappeared “you need money, my son, I sorry for being a pauper to you”

“Shuush~” Chaeyoung smiled at his mom and got up to put the box back at its place “I won’t sell them they are a gift from my father. I am doing fine mom” he kissed her head softly “I am leaving now”

Chaeyoung rushed to the bathroom, he sat on the bathtub edge and cried silently. How is he going to tell his mother that he got fired from his second job? How is he going to tell her that he doesn’t sleep at night and keep drawing random mini-canvas and sell them to some people?

He pulled himself together and left his house when Jeongyeon called him.

“Dude! There is a customer that needs to go to the GLAD hotel I will send you his address, he is lost”

“Okay, send it”

Chaeyoung sighed and in a few minutes, he arrived at the customer’s location. The ride was fun to Chaeyoung, the guy was half American half Korean and luckily he knew some Korean. The two were talking about Seoul best and worst things such as traffic and food.

“Chae! My wallet is in my room, I will bring it to you just wait for me here let’s have a drink together!”

“Sure sir” Chaeyoung bowed as the blonde guy rushed to the elevator.

He walked around in the lobby, looking at the wealthy people and their brand new outfits. Wishing that someday he can be like them but he knows his destiny is always against him.

Meanwhile… The hotel’s restaurant.

“Mom, dad, I am happy as I am I don’t get it why you want me to get married!” Sana demanded.

“Sana, I want to see my grandchildren before I die” Hinata, her father said. The fifty-five years old was sitting back, wearing a black suit, he owns a clothes factory in Japan and Korea. The millionaire took a sip of his wine and smiled “Jooheon is a nice guy he will come to Seoul soon and you two will meet and plan for the marriage”

Sana rolled her eyes at her parents and looked away just to see Chaeyoung entering the restaurant with the same guy. The two were laughing at a joke Chaeyoung threw.

“I am so close to Jooheon’s mother, being their in-laws will be so interesting and fun. The press will talk a lot about us” said Sara. The woman in her forties was sitting beside her husband wearing a fur jacket.

“Mom, come on I don’t want to get married why this is so hard to understand?”

“Why?” her father almost raged.

Sana’s eyes darted to Chaeyoung who was smiling at the guy in front of him. She smirked and got up “I will tell you why now”

Sana walked confidently to Chaeyoung’s table, her parent’s confused eyes were glued on her.

“M-ma’am?” Chaeyoung was puzzled as he saw Sana standing in front of him. He stood up and bowed his head not knowing when it happened her lips were suddenly locked with his, kissing him. The start of the soft touch sent a strong feeling of warmth spiraling through her system. Her eyes closed tightly. This. This felt good.

His lips felt so gentle so warm, she felt her hands begin to slide up his chest and encircle his neck, as the kiss began to grow heavy. Chaeyoung was shocked but soon he relaxed and closed his eyes, enjoying her kiss. She continued kissing him. She didn’t know why she enjoyed kissing a person she hates. She pulled away and rested her forehead on his “you better come with me if you don’t want to get fired from your work” she whispered.

Chaeyoung can still taste Sana’s lipstick, he nodded and Sana held his hand dragging him to her parents’ table.

“WHAT WAS THAT MINATOZAKI SANA?” her father fumed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter