Flowers for Rosie

FORTUNE || BLPK x BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DATE: Dec 10, 2016

 

Jisoo got accepted to the internship of her dreams in the second try and got a spot in a Psychologist building that offers therapy/ counseling for adults and kids. Jisoo was very pleased with the decision.

As for Rosie, she failed as soon as she applied. Apparently, her resume is too average with her grades. It was too expected so she applied to other non paid internships and they also rejected her.

Every time her friends talked about their internships, on how fun and challenging it is. Rosie felt left out. Not just the internship part but the boyfriend part too. She continued being single and third-wheeling her brother and Lisa, and also Yoongi and Jisoo, 

not so much of Jennie and Jiyong since they never invited her.

 

Hoseok is busy as ever preparing to be the future CEO of his father's company, he didn't have time for her or for doubles dates with her friends. Which she isn't mad about, she understood perfectly.  

Her lover has many responsibilities and many people depend on him. 

She additionally comprehends when her friends craved to spend time with their boyfriends, just the two them. Her friends would go on dates like every weekend with their boyfriends. It made sense, her friends are in love. If Hoseok wasn't the son of an important man and are dating, she would also want to spend time with him.

Rosie found herself extreme affected by the people around her as if they forgotten about her and frequently spent her weekends alone. That was the only downside. Jimin made her life worse, her partner in crime would always ditch her for his girlfriend or plain ignore her calls and texts.

She throws her phone across the room, not caring where it landed. Rose found herself bored and hungry. She closes her eyes and sighs. She got tired of scrolling through meme videos and there is no ways she is going to spend her free time studying.

Time goes slow when you're single, she grunts.

"sweety can you throw the trash for us" Her parents yelled from the dining table. "no problemo" she shouts back, as she heads to the kitchen she gets her phone from the floor as goes to attend her chores. 

She lifts the bag, it felt heavier than usual.

Her noodles arms drag the trash out of the house. As she sees the giant garbage box, she gets excited. so close. She literally throws it with all force and safety makes it. "yasss" she celebrates jumping in her place.

She hears a car, hoking. Rosie takes a look where the noise came from and it was from Jimin's house parking lot. Shortly after Jimin comes out of his car with a gym bag. At that moment, she remembers Jisoo mentioning her how Yoongi's winter break lasts until Jan 3th. If Yoongi has a break then that means Jimin also has a break since they go to the same school.

Why hasn't he contact her to hang out?

He has so many days off yet, not even "hello" has been said.

Jimin beeps his car and goes inside his house, She bets he misses home. Living in a dorm doesn't sound pleasing when you have a mansion like Jimin's.

She frowns. He didn't notice her. Rosie didn't understand why Jimin moved to a dorm when his house is only 35 minutes away. Nobody but Jimin seem to be in the house, as he walks around the house turning on a bunch of lights.  Rosie decides to make Jimin a little visit.

Jimin grabs himself a pack of beer from his refrigerator, He was too stressed. He wanted to be knocked out. Unconscious and sleep until his break is over. School, work and his girlfriend were literally going to kill him.

He decides too cut off his jealous girlfriend and took a break off work.

He honestly tried to make himself occupied so his thoughts wouldn't travel on how much he missed Rosie. It didn't work. He curses the day he fell in love with his best friend.

Jimin turns on the television and begins to drink his beer. His phone starts to ring, he rolled his eyes as he takes it from his pocket. "who the is calling me?" he wonders.

It's Rosie.

He stood there as he watched the caller ID's name. He chugs down the liquid from his bottle before he taking a decision.

in the end, he decides not to answer it and leaves it ringing on the table.

She stares from the window as Jimin ignores her calls. That hurt. After all, he has been ignoring her. Idoit. Rosie didn't know what's his problem, she has done nothing wrong but wanting to see him since April.

Rosie grabs a rock from the ground and walks a few steps backward. She throws the rock at his big window with all her miserable and sore heart. She swipes her tears and waits for him to take notice.

"what the hell?" he grabs a pan from the kitchen and heads where the crime scene took place. His hands started shaking wildly, his mind is in full alert. As he gets closer, he saw a figure outside the window.

It's a girl.

His eyes widen as he realizes she's no stranger but a red-head girl who drives him crazy. "Rosie?.." he said almost whispering her name.

She up all her tears and screams "COWARD"

Rosie takes her hoodie off, revealing herself. Jimin sees how much she's growth, she's much prettier than the last time he has seen her. She didn't seem amused to see him, revealing an anguish expression instead.

"I can't take it anymore" she declares.

She stays firm in her spot as Jimin looked down upon her. "You have hurt me by not picking up my calls right in front of my presence"

Jimin looks down, feeling shameful.

"I have tried and tried but I no longer want to fight for a friendship that's not there. You give me promises of us seeing each other for the past months but you end canceling, I spend hours and days trying to figure out what I did wrong? If you don't want to socialize with me then say it, instead of giving me hope. YOU COWARD. If you can't end this friendship then I will"

Rosie waits for his response but only hears silence. She grabs another rock and throws at his direction "As of today, you are free!" She screams as she walks away saying her last words "if You can't let me go then I WILL."

Jimin jumps out the window, chasing after her. As he tries to grab her arm, she jerks away. "don't touch me! You wanted me to leave you alone, RIGHT? why are you following me? huh" She pushed him to the ground. "We are no longer friends"

Rose no longer cared or wanted to hear his lies or reasons. Jimin had time to see Jisoo almost every month why not her.

 

 

 

DATE: Dec 17, 2016

"Mr. Jung, he's here" his secretary announced.

As he moves his paper load to the side he said "Bring him in" he stands up from his seat, preparing to greet someone. Lisa, who sat on her individual desk studies at all the appointments of her administrator for today, She bit frustrated, there's none.

Before Lisa could ask any questions, his secretary opens the door, it revealed a really good looking men. He seems a bit older than Hoseok.

They shook hands.

Hoseok goes back to sit in his chair "My father has told me wonders about you"

"Oh really?" he gasps as he sits in front of him. "Yea, he said you're are the best among the new graduate students" the man almost melts as the son of the Ceo compliments him. "He also mentions you are quite a looker, he's not wrong"

Lisa looks away as the man notices her following his every move. "Don't you think so?" Hoseok's direction changes towards Lisa, asking for her opinion.

She panics at his question and both males snicker by her reaction. 

"I would like you to meet Choi Seokjin"  He finally introduces him. "Hello! nice to meet you, I am a new software engineer in this company" 

They smile at each other.

"I'm Lisa an intern from high school" she gives a quick introduction. "High school?" she nods her head as a response."Yea, by any chance, do you know the elite paid internship program?  it's the company that gave me a chance to intern here " 

Jin's expression changes when she mentions the name of the program, "I have heard of it"

Hoseok asks Lisa to bring two cups of coffee for the two of them, she dismisses herself, she goes to the cafeteria, she hears whispers in every corner with a keyword being repeated "SeokJin" 

It seems like the entire building has heard about the employee.

He's clearly attractive, but she didn't know he would be such a gossip around the office. 

As she grabs two heated cups, Hoseok's assistant signals her to come to her. "yes?" she says"I didn't mean to east drop or anything but I heard a new high school intern will be coming"  Her eyes widen. 

"really?"

"Hoseok requested the student specifically" 

What does that suppose to mean, is he trying to replace her or something. She wonders who could it be. 

When Lisa opens the door,  The two gentlemen are amused by their conversation. As she hands them their coffee. Mr. Jung asks her "would you like to work with Mr. Choi?" 

Sh*t, am I getting a new boss?

"that's fine but with all the new work, wouldn't you need my assistance?"  Hoseok suddenly realizes he hasn't told her the news. "I will be getting a new intern soon, and I wanted to introduce her to the company for a bit after she gets the hang of things. She will be Mr. Choi intern"

so it's a 'her'

"makes sense" she smiles forcefully.

It didn't make sense, why Hoseok would personally want to teach this intern when there's a million staff for him to help.

 

Date: Dec 21, 2016

 

Rose found herself counting her coins as she walks to the cafeteria. 

" I really need to get a job" she mutters to herself. 

Her stom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter