Cinco

How To Unlove You

"We'll wait for you at the cafeteria. Bye hyung."

"Bye. I'll be there after this."

He replied to Chan before they go and leave Jeonghan. He's doing something on the library so he told his friends that he'll just follow when he's done.

He's revising his project since something is not right.

Seokmin wants to stay but he said no and let Seokmin come with the others.

While he's doing his doing his thing silently.. he took a look on the surrounding.

There's only few students there.

Most are those students in glasses.

But his eyes was drawn to someone. He doesn't look like a nerd with his spectacles on.

In fact, he look so cool on it while  reading a book on his one hand. Sitting on the other table not to far from him.

Jeonghan snapped back to what he was doing.







 

After finishing his project, he put it inside his bag. He sighed again.

Run a hand on his long hair.

'I should have a haircut.'

He thought. His hair is growing long. Theres a reason behind it but the most particular is his mother who is so happy to see him with his hair like that.

He started to make his way to outside.

He's walking alone on the hallway.
When he heard a girl crying.. so he stopped and listen.

"Give it back to me.. I can't see anything without my glass..  Please."

Jeonghan heard. He made a step back and turn right when he saw a girl with her in the ground pleading to the three boys standing and laughing at her.

Jeonghan's blood rushed. He hate bullying. He really hate it.

The laugh of those guys sounds like hell. He hate people like them.

"Give it back to her."

Jeonghan firmly said. The three guy's attention turned to him.

The ugly one smirked.

The other two who's uglier did the same.

"Look who we have here. Our precious president. Hello there President Yoon."

The ugly one mock. Jeonghan was about to speak when he heard a breaking glass.

He saw how one of them step on the girls glass..

His eyes widen in furious.

"Why did you do that?!"

"Ooops.. Sorry.. HAHA!!!"

The three laugh. Jeonghan was about to come near and punch the one who laughed so loud when someone grab his wrist.

He was startled. All of them went silent. Only the freshmen girl's cry was audible.

When Jeonghan turned to see who stopped him, his eyes widen.

The who's holding his wrist now is the guy he saw at the library.. He look more handsome without his specs on.

The guy look at the three bullies..

"Apologize. Now."

The guy said. His deep voice sends shiver to Jeonghan's body.

He look so cold and intimidating.

"What if I won't?"

Jeonghan look at one of the bullies who answered back.

The two behind him looks pale already but choose to stay with the one who obviously stands like a leader.

Jeonghan heard someone smirk behind him then felt the hand let go of his right hand which was supposed to be the hand he'll use to punch the bullies.

"Step back."

He heard the guy said to him.

Jeonghan didn't hesitate to obeyed in an instant.

He did step back.

He clearly saw how the bullies turned pale when the guy came near them.

"Acting brave eh?"

The guy said with his deep mocking voice to the bully who answered back earlier.

"Im n-not acting brave. I will fight you! We will! We can!"

Jeonghan's eyes widen when he saw how punches starts to be thrown everywhere between the four of them.

One guy falls clutching his stomach while groaning in pain.

The girl who's been bullied squeals everytime she hear how punches sounds like when it hit someone.

When there's two already on the ground, Jeonghan saw the last bully was about to attack the guy from behind.

"Behind you!"

Jeonghan shouted.

The guy was punched in the face.

The bully smirk feeling victorious..
but when he saw the guy's eyes, he step back.

"W-wonwoo--

Wonwoo punch him before he could even speak another word.

Three down. Jeonghan stood frozen on his spot.

'What the hell did just happened?'

He saw the guy came near the girl before handing her his own specs.

The girl cried but thanks him before she run away crying.

He saw Wonwoo's lips is bleeding.

"Your l-lips.. it's bleeding."

Wonwoo look at him.

"Let's get you to the clinic.. "

He said before grabbing the man's wrist forcefully. Dragging him to the clinic. Leaving the bullies with their groans and whimpers.





 

"You didn't have to do that. I can manage myself there."

Jeonghan said while pressing some cotton balls with medicine on Wonwoo's wounded lips.

He's been ranting about how he hate bullying, about how he hate their nature. How he want to punch those punks.

"..those bullies will pay for this. I will definitely know their identities on the cctv. They should wait for their punishments they'll see! I will--

He stopped.

Why? Because of how Wonwoo is intently staring at him..

..and how their face is so close to each other. He can even smell Wonwoo's minty breath and how warm it is.

The cottonball suspends on his hands between them.

He panic inside. He immediately stood up and put the first aid kit back to it's place. Trying not to look at Wonwoo. He head to the door ready to go out.

He felt his face is still heating up. He know he's totally flustered right now.

"I'll b-be going now. Thanks for what you did earlier.. I promise to give them a suspens--

"Have lunch with me. Im already hungry. That's your payback President."

Wonwoo said before he walk pass by Jeonghan who stood frozen on the doorway.





 

Mingyu notice Jeonghan is not eating with his friends.

He even heard how the council's complained because Jeonghan is still not around.

"I saw Jun yesterday. He was eating with President Yoon with one of the restaurants near here."

Seungcheol said before he drink his water.

Mingyu look at him. Seungcheol is talking to Hansol. Who has a crush on their president.

"The F? Seriously? Like a date?"

Hansol asked consecutively looking surprised and irritated at the same time.

"I should have ask him out already."

Hansol said.

"Don't you dar--

"Look. Isn't that Wonwoo with Jeonghan?"

Minghao cut Mingyu's words.

They all look at the entrance and Mingyu's eyes immediately narrowed when he saw them.

Three particular tables are looking at the two who entered the place.

Jeonghan and Wonwoo sit down after they ordered their food.

They even saw how Wonwoo stop Jeonghan from paying.

Mingyu felt his nuckles turns to fist.

He saw Hansol's pout.

When he look at Jeonghan, he saw him wave on his direction.

But realized that the smile and wace wasn't for him. He look behind him and he saw Junhui's hand on the air with his smile on his face.

He felt irritated even more.

'How could he flirt with me seeing him?!'

He can't take his eyes off on Jeonghan.

He was silent.

"I envy Wonwoo.."

Hansol said. Seungcheol just smirk while Minghao tap his shoulder.

"I heard something about Jeonghan. I just don't know if it's true.."

Their attention draw to Minghao.

"What is it?"

Mingyu asked before Hansol could. They look at him baffled.

"Why are you suddenly interested Mingyu?"

Seungcheol asked.

"Just tell us now Minghao."

Mingyu said noticeably annoyed and impatient.

Though wondering. Minghao talk.

"Fine. I heard he's married already."

Mingyu felt his bones turns to jelly.
He felt his blood run out. His heart beat loud.

'Does anyone already know?'
 

Hansol's jaw dropped.

Seungcheol's eyes widen.





 

Then Minghao suddenly laugh..

He even clutched his stomach because it pained him laughing too much.

The three glared at him.

"That was supposed to be a joke.. but your faces were - haha! - Your reactions are priceless guys! HAHA!"

Mingyu sighed in relief.

'This bastard. Tsk.'

While Seungcheol smacked Minghao's head though he laughed even more.

Mingyu look at Jeonghan again. .

He look at his hands.

'Huh. He's surprisingly wearing it.'

Then he look at his own hands.

He clenched his fist when he remembered that he hide it.