Doze

How To Unlove You

 

Wonwoo is wandering around until his feet brought him to a place..

..the place where he had first seen Jeonghan for the first time and how he caught Wonwoo's attention in a matter of seconds.


 

He was strolling around that same day too until he heard a guy scolding a kid.
 

"You should stop bullying other kid. That is bad. Bad kids don't go to heaven. They go to hell.. you don't want that right? Now say sorry to Nachan and promise not to again."
 

Jeon Wonwoo. The cold gangster had changed eversince that day. Maybe it's because of what Jeonghan had said.

'..Bad kids don't go to heaven. They go to hell..'

Wonwoo smiled when he remembered how he starts to avoid trouble. Usually, he would go home with a bruise on his face and his mom would always scold him but when he saw Jeonghan.. everything changed.
 

It was like an angel came-- a savage angel. He would secretly watch Jeonghan with his friends. He would watch Jeonghan in the library everytime he went there.

 

That particular moment when he saved the school council President from the bullies is barely a blessing he would say. Aside from the fact that he missed the feeling of punching someone in the face, it caused him and Jeonghan to know each other and meet.
 

Wonwoo seized the chance to confess but was broken when Jeonghan told him the truth.
 

He settled as a best buddy but knowing Jun won't give up on Jeonghan,  Wonwoo decided to do the same..

However, he also know he shouldn't pursue something that has never been his in the first place. Wonwoo is impulsive but he's smart. Better than getting himself hurt, he will try and accept the fact that Jeonghan and him are just a dream away.. and will always be a dream.

It wasn't impossible but it is barely possible. Wonwoo know when to stop.. and he also know when to ace.



 

His feet drag him on a place he never thought he'll be. We'll he's just been walking around and not actually thinking where to go.


 

He found himself knocking on a door.
 

One second and he heard steps coming closer. Until the door opened.


 

"Mingyu."


 

The latter's eyes widen when he saw who is actually standing on the front of his door.

 

"W-Wonwoo. What are you doing here?"

 

Wonwoo smirked at Mingyu's face. It was actually normal to be surprised when you saw one of your husband's admirer in front of your door, right.
 

"Is Hannie there?"
 

Wonwoo asked not even bothered with Mingyu's glare.

"Why are you looking for him?"
 

"I just want to talk to your husband Mingyu.."

Mingyu has his baffled and confused look. He look behind him and was met with Jeonghan's look.
 

The latter mouthed a 'Who is it?'

Jeonghan is hiding on a wall incase someone who shouldn't know about them living together would come.

"It's Wonwoo.."

 

Jeonghan relaxed but later on baffled..
 

Why would Wonwoo be there when he exactly know Mingyu's there..

Mingyu reluctantly let Wonwoo in and closed the door.

 

"Hey.. w-what brought you here?"

Jeonghan asked as he walk to the sala with his crutches.. Wonwoo is about to help him when Mingyu shoved his hands away and was the one to guide Jeonghan instead.
 

Wonwoo just smirk.

"I just wanna take a visit."

Jeonghan glared at Mingyu and the latter just raised his eyebrows.


 

"Please sit down Wonwoo.. and Mingyu.. would you please get the visitor something to eat, please?"

 

Jeonghan asked softly.  Mingyu look at Wonwoo with a glare and mumbled.

"Why would I?"
 

But when he look at Jeonghan, he smiled and said a force "Sure. Wait for me. I'll get some."


 

He stomped his way to the kitchen killing Wonwoo on his mind for the hundredth time.
 

Jeonghan on the other hand look at Wonwoo and asked.

"What's with the sudden visit? Is anything wrong?"

 

Wonwoo shake his head and smiled.

"Nothing. I just wanna see you."
 

Jeonghan was taken aback. He was flustered. Wonwoo is really bold.
 

"You should have told me first.."

 

Jeonghan mumbled softly looking flushed.
 

Wonwoo just smiled. "I wanna talk to you in person Hannie~yah.."


 

Jeonghan look at Wonwoo. There's this something on his voice that Jeonghan can't quite comprehend. Is it sadness? Jeonghan felt nervous.
 

That was when Mingyu came with a tray of pudding and tea.
 

He placed it on the glass table.

Looking intently at Wonwoo as he served some.. Mingyu also served one for Jeonghan and the latter whispered a thanks..

 

They eat first and Wonwoo complimented the taste..

Jeonghan look at Mingyu who is smirking.. "Mingyu was the one who made it. Delicious, right?"

Wonwoo just smile and nod. At one point Mingyu was shocked. Not really aware of what's happening.

 

After the short snack, Jeonghan remembered that he and Wonwoo has something to talk about.
 

"Uhm.. Mingyu.. Is ok if you would leave us alone first, please? We just have something to talk about.."
 

Mingyu is not happy to hear that. Leaving Jeonghan wuth Wonwoo is a bad idea.
 

"Why should I--
 

"Please." It was a clod plea from Wonwoo.. The married couple look at him. "I just wanna talk to him."
 

Wonwoo said looking at Mingyu.

The latter sighed defeated after having an eye to eye contact with Wonwoo.

"Fine. I will give you five minutes--

"Are you kidding me Gyu? Five minutes?!" Jeonghan scowled.
 

"Fine! Seven minutes--

"Mingyu!"

"Alright. Alright. As long as you want! Geez.. "

Mingyu stood up and climb at the stairs after giving Wonwoo a growl.





 

"So.. what is it Wonwoo-yah?"
 

Wonwoo didn't speak for a second.

Jeonghan patiently waited contemplating what is it that Wonwoo wants to talk about that is so important and he need to come personally.
 

"I just wanna say thank you." Wonwoo started. "My mom donte have to scold me anytime I go home. She doesn't have to inspect my body to see if I have bruises or wounds."
 

Jeonghan is just listening trying to comprehend.

"I was a really troublesome kid back then until I grew up. I fought frequently with anyone who piss me off. I like breaking things on their faces."

He smiled reminiscing.
 

"But the moment I saw you at Han river scolding a kid for bullying, I think I was also being scolded that time.."
 

Jeonghan tried to remember and he did.. but he didn't remember seeing Wonwoo that day.

 

So he asked. "You were there?"


 

Wonwoo nod and smiled. "That day, I promised to be avoid trouble. I was happy I changed. Maybe because I too was scared to go to hell.." Wonwoo giggled and Jeonghan too.


 

Wonwoo turned serious again and he clasped Jeonghan's hand.


 

"I ever Mingyu hurt you, just tell me and I won't mind going to hell just to break all the bones he has on his body.."

 

"Wonwoo.."



 

"I'll be a dearest friend Jeonghan. I know my limit and I accept it. I can't make you love me when you love Mingyu.. I know it."

 

Jeonghan suddenly trembled. He saw how sincere Wonwoo is in every word he said..

 

Jeonghan came to understand Wonwoo now. He can't help but smile and tear up.

 

"I love you Wonwoo-yah.. always remember that."

 

"You love everyone Yoon Jeonghan."
 

Jeonghan just chuckled.

They embraced and Jeonghan felt light. Wonwoo felt the same. He's not hurt. He's happy.. both of them are free already...



 

"Anyway.. please tell your husband that he's an ugly puppy when he's jealous."
 

Jeonghan just laugh as he tightened the hug.