Rain of Thoughts

Those Extras the Maknaes Bring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sinb sighed putting her phone down. It has been a while since she started scrolling on Twitter and honestly, she couldn't find anything so interesting that she didn't even remember one thing from her feed. Lying down on her bed seemed like the best thing to do for now.

Her thoughts traveled to the clouds- she's literally observing the clouds in daze, outside her window. There's beauty in how the clouds are puffy and gray like Meonji, her Sowon unnie's dog.

"Just earlier, they were Angkko," she thought. A picture of Angkko flashed in her head. Oh! Just how much she misses her daughter. "They are all Meonji now."

"Meonji...Meonji...Muji!"

Lately, Sinb has always been wondering why foods are named as they are and guess what! From food to just any word- her mind always creates a web of words from just a single one and this web never fails to bring her back to some episodes in her life.

*****

"Meonji-yah! Ah! ani...Muji-yah!" Sinb chuckled at the way Yewon glared at their eldest unnie.

"Euna unnie! Sowon unnie called me Meonji!" the maknae whined to Eunha who just got out of the shower.

"Ani! Mian...sorry Yewon-ah," Sowon apologized, flustered of her own mistake. Eunha, just like the other Eunbi, chuckled at the two. She knows well Yewon is just playing with the older Kim but their densed leader would never get that soon, still dwelling in her mistake.

"Oh! My 1kang-aji was mistaken for Sowon-unnie's kang-aji?" Eunha cooed, approaching the other girls.

"Ne!" Yewon pouted and hugged her Eunha unnie who smirked at their eldest. Sowon could only shake her head, realizing how Yewon and her girlfriend are messing with her.

 

*****

"Muji, Meonji, 2meonji, Omuji..."

"Oh! How's the meonji level today? Let me see."

Sinb patted herself after reading the green search engine's weather updates. "Heol! This is why we shouldn't just go out anytime we want. 3PM2.5  at 40 micrograms per square meters is quite high. Aigooo!" 

"Oh! But it's about to rain. All the more I shouldn't get out." 

Not a moment pass by, the rain poured. Sinb amused herself by watching umbrellas opening on the streets and some people rushing for sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter