EUNnie-chan

Those Extras the Maknaes Bring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie-chan?"

Sinb's voice followed by a gentle tap on her door, woke Eunha up from her almost slumber. It's quite late in the afternoon and with nothing better to do, she decided that a nap would not be so bad to pass the time even though that's what she has been doing for more than half of her day.

"Euuuung?" Eunha responded. Sinb's gentle tone tells her that the younger girl has something important with her that she holds herself from being annoyed for disturbing her dreamland.

"Come in, Bi," she calls out knowing that the girl is waiting for some sort of invitation.

Not a moment later, Sinb is by her bedside looking glum until something dawned on her.

"Unnie! Have you even eaten anything today?" Sinb exclaimed seeing the older's bundled state and eyes still full off sleep.

"Yahh! Did you knock to nag on me?" Eunha whined about to just sink more in her sheets.

"Uh-mmmm... No. But really..." Sinb eyed her with concern.

"I did eat earlier." She affirmed the other. "Now, I don't think that's what I owe this visit for." She then remarked with a smile, patting the space next to her to which the younger girl did not hesitate to occupy.

"What's bothering you?" Eunha gently asked as Sinb leaned her head meekly on her shoulder.

"Is this because of when you went out earlier?" Eunha prodded. She felt the other nod on her shoulder and knowing that the girl is still, maybe composing herself, she just patted her head like how she would with a puppy and sat their silently.

Sinb didn't really tell her where she was going when she told her that she's going out earlier. Eunha's not really one to get so curious about the things her roommate does when she goes out. Sinb is a responsible adult and she knows how to take care of herself. However, seeing the gloom in the younger Eunbi's face, Eunha wants nothing more than to know what happened with her day out. 

"I had my regular check up today." Sinb started after some moment. Her voice was shaky, much to Eunha's nerves.

"Did you go with Yerin unnie?"

"No. I told her I want to go alone this time." Sinb shrugged to which Eunha just nodded and hummed her response. 

"How was it?" Eunha was not supposed to ask; however, silence has dragged for who knows how long already. Instead of a reply t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter