Ah! Jinjja!

Those Extras the Maknaes Bring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh-huh? ... pffft!"

Sinb heard Sowon scoffed to herself, though she didn't really catch on the leader's words. The older girl is busy preparing some food as much as she is murmuring to herself in the kitchen. The leader is seemed to be mad about something that Sinb could imagine smoke going through her ears.

Given the considerate and scared maknae that she is, she just slipped out of the kitchen after quickly getting herself a drink and a pack of snacks, then, straight to her room she went.

"I did not do anything, did I?" Sinb pondered.

"Oh no! Not now when Eunha unnie is out." she murmured to herself wishing the older Eunbi would come home quickly to deal with the burning leader. And just as she was in that thought, she remembered the older Eunbi's Google Play schedule that would be released today.

"Ah, I'm late." She said seeing the video was already released an hour ago. "I didn't realize I slept well." she chuckled as she tapped on the video to watch it. A few minutes into it though, she realized what made their leader the way she is and she could almost hear her mumbled words from earlier as if the video just cleared her audio memory.

"Uh-huh? She makes you blush, doesn't she?" 

"Oh my! This is bad." She remarked quickly dialling on her phone. 

"Yewon-ah!" she didn't spare a second as soon as the call was connected.

"Eung?" concern was evident in Umji's voice as she could hear the urgency from the other line. It grew larger when Sinb then added,

"Oh my gosh! Help!" 

"What's the matter?" This time Umji was quick to get out of her bed not minding the queasy feeling her brain gave her from the sudden change in position.

"I might be trapped in a war again tonight."

"What?!"

"Have you seen Eunha unnie's Google Play video?"

"Yes, why?" Umji replied, sitting down on her bed realizing that her girlfriend is just being overdramatic.

"Well, Sowon unnie might be chopping things wildly because of it."

"Eh?"

"Oh! You didn't watch it well."

"What do you mean? I did!" Umji replied defensively though she reached out for her iPad to check the video again. 

"Well, she's out now on a date with Kei unnie."

"That I know, too. But Sowon unnie knows about that, no?"

"Well, she didn't know that Eunha unnie said Kei unnie made her blush after asking her on a date." Sinb pointed out that had Umji to also realize it.

"Oh!" 

"There might be an abundant dinner here tonight just because Sowon unnie is so adamant in chopping things and while that would be great, I'd also be in the middle of a war."

Sinb indeed could be overdramatic at times and Umji could just smile over the phone as she could already imagine how cute the other girl is right now. But she really can't blame the other being trapped between the couple's love quarrel a couple of times.

"Would you like to come over?" she offered.

"I'm actually a bit tired but won't you mind me coming over?" Sinb cautiously asked being reminded of their dare with Yerin yesterday.

 

"Oh come on! It's not like you don't do it, too." Yerin exclaimed her indignance when the two maknaes tyrannize her with their eyes when she was caught trying to land a peck at Yuju's lips while the latter was sleeping on their couch in the living roomm- well, pretending to sleep because the main vocal suddenly grabbed the older and kissed her senseless much to the two witnesses' disgust.

"Oops! You didn't tell me we have a guest." Yuju shamelessly glanced at the two who are both clearly horrified of the scene they just saw.

"Oh... myyyy... we should just have gone stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter