Emotional Day

Those Extras the Maknaes Bring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you miss me that much?" Sowon smiled fixing the hair of the girl before her. Their foreheads on each other as they fix their breathing.

"How could I not when our schedules seemed to be having an evil idea of tearing us apart?" 

Sowon chuckles as she kissed Eunha's pout away. 

"You needy lady!" she then remarked as Eunha chased after her lips when she let go again for air.

"Of course, I need you!"

"How about we take this to my room?" the question had the smaller girl to go all shades of red. "Eunbi just went out," she continues wiggling her eyebrows and with a grin plastered on her face, "and we have all the ti-me..." 

The slamming of the front door had Sowon to cut her words and Eunha to look over at the thing. They didn't even realize it that someone was entering as they were too absorbed with each other.

"Sorry."

"Eunbi, did you forget something?" Sowon asked seeing the girl in a sort of hurry. It has not been 30 minutes when the girl has left to meet with Umji.

"Nope! I'm sorry to disturb. I'll just be in my room."

The response has the two older girls to look at each other in worry. Not only did she downright apologize but she had also her eyes downright to the floor while she made her way to her room. It's disturbing the two how she did not even leave her ever "oh-so-greatly-annoyed-disgusted" comment whenever she catches them in flagrante delicto. 

Another door was slammed again, this time of course is Sinb's door, which caused the other two to flinch on their seat.

"What just happened?"

"How could I know?"

And with that, the two stood up and made their way to the maknae's room.

"Eunbi?" Eunha softly called out. "What happened? I thought you are going out with Umji today, aren't you?"

"Change of plans." Sinb replied. The crack in her voice however didn't go unnoticed by the two older girls.

"Hey, what happened? Are you alright?" This time it is Sowon who asked while gently knocking the door asking for entrance.

"Of course, she's not alright." Eunha remarked which earned her a glare from the giant.

"I'm alright unnie. I just want to rest." 

"Eunbi, you're crying. Could you open the door please? Let us in." Eunha sure sounded authoritative and tender at the same time, that had her girlfriend to just watch at her in awe. 

"..." 

The girls waited but no answer was given to them. Moments later however, a few sniffles caught their ears.

"Love, I think we have to let her be for now."

*****

"I need to call Yewon." Eunha said and within seconds Sinb could already hear some frustrated sighs outside her door. She feels bad for worrying her unnies but she doesn't just want to talk to anyone for now. She just wants to be alone.

"She's not picking up."

"Yerin said she left her phone." Sinb heard Sowon said. "They don't know too when she'd be back."

Another knock was heard on her door but Sinb is just too out of it to respond. She knows that the two older girls won't really stop doing so unless they are assured that she's okay. However, she's not in the state and condition to even pretend that she is.

"Eunbi, we are coming in." Eunha's voice makes no room for argument.

She knew this is going to happen the moment she heard Sowon left the door earlier but she doesn't really mind. Right now, she's just too hurt to even think what she really wants.

"Eunbi-" 

*****

"Unnie-"

Eunha's protective instinct grew larger by the second the moment she registered Sinb's state. The girl is burrowed in her blanket, still in the shirt she was in when she came home but her coat was tossed on the floor, her eyes swelling and with tears still running her face.

"What happened?" she moved with strides twice as long as she'd usually take. Sowon was trailing behind her with a glass of water.
Sinb just shook her head as she covered her face with a pillow, knees pulled to her chin.

"I don't know, too." One couldn't ignore how broken and lost the girl was. 

"Bi," Sowon started sitting on the girl's bed, just behind Eunha. The latter however just closed the gap between her and the maknae, offering her arms for an embrace to which the girl succumbed into.

"It's alright to cry." She soothingly said realizing that the gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter