Angkko: The Flovable Flovely Fluffball

Those Extras the Maknaes Bring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


*It's no secret that Sinb got Angkko because she fell for the fluffball at first sight. But it's also no secret that she made up her mind the moment she learned that the type of dog the once ball of white was, is one that does not shed much fur and thus is safe for someone sensitive with it or let's say her dearest Yewon who is allergic to almost anything around her.

No one is as overwhelmed as Yewon when she learned that Sinb is going to get her first pup. Though she was not able to accompany the other at the time, their Sojung unnie had filled her in with the details since the older woman was there for the other. She couldn't hide her grin knowing that her same-aged girl got a pup that she can also pet without worrying about sneezing and getting teary-eyed. However, more than that, she's warmed with the thought that Sinb was thinking of her while picking her pup.

Angkko, a white Bichon-Maltese, is such a lucky dog to be surrounded by lovely people who are constantly pouring her with love. Most of the time, she's left with her mom's family and at times she's not there, her mom pampers her in her dorm.

However, it's not only her mom that pampers her.

Sinb can't help but smile at the sight before her. Angkko has been playing "trick-and-treat" as what Yewon would call it. It is a game where Angkko has to show some practiced tricks for her to get some treats. However, as what Sinb can see now, it's most likely that her dog and her girlfriend are playing "click-and-treat" as Angkko gets one each time Yewon is satisfied with the photos she has been taking of the furball who is now gray instead of white after a walk in the park.

A chuckle escape Sinb the moment Angkko sat by Yewon's feet when the girl stood up. It's like she's asking for more treats or photos whichever it may be.

"Oh! Baby, I need to shower now and so do you." Yewon coos at the dog.

"Ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter