Emotional Day- finale

Those Extras the Maknaes Bring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yewon couldn't erase the memory of Sinb's hurt face when she walked out on her earlier today. Now, the girl has the same hurt on her face though she is sleeping.

"I'm really sorry, Eunbi. I thought that it is the right thing for us." She said quietly as she caressed the girl's face, delicately tracing the curves with her thumb. She had lied down facing the girl and never took her eyes away.

"I don't think I deserve your attention, your love." She sighed as the thoughts that had clouded her mind from the past days had all come back to her.

"Yewon..." her furrowed brows indicated that Sinb is speaking in her subconscious. "Yewon..."

"I-I am here." The response was enough for her to actually wake up. Surprise was written all over her face. 

"You're here!" she gasped, her eyes round as she scooted farther away from the girl. The action obviously hurt the other but she has no excuse for it.

"I-I...why a-are y-you he-re?" 

"I w-wa-s wor-ried." Umji didn't have the strength to hold her tears anymore seeing that the girl before her is in pure panic and looks like she doesn't want anything to do with her.

"Why?" This time, confusion replaced panic.

"I'm sorry Eunbi. I- I wa-was-s wro-ong."

"Wrong? About?"

Umji couldn't believe she'd be dealing this problem like this. It hurts her knowing that the other is trying to close the door for her.

"Do you hate me?" Umji asked not really knowing what to do. But silence was all she got and a stare down her soul, she could feel it.

"For earlier, I know what I did was too much, I don't really know Eunbi. I am so sorry for what I did." What tears have been pouring out earlier, now doubled as she tries to actually hold her composure. 

"I had been thinking lately. Am I enough for you? Do I deserve you? Is this right? Won't I ruin things for you if we continue this? Am I worth the dream that we are risking, Eunbi?" Umji was begging to be understood though she knows she's being unfair.

"Should I answer all of those? Now that..." Sinb paused as she gathered her nerves. She should not lose it again, not in front of Yewon.

"Yewon, have you ever trusted my love for you? Have you ever taken seriously my feelings for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter