The Knocking Demand

Those Extras the Maknaes Bring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin has a big smile on her face when she finished her birthday Vlive. Interacting with BUDDY has always given her a warm and fuzzy feeling in her heart- a sense of pride and comfort always creeping up her veins with the reassurance they never fail to show. Add to that, her Sojung unnie's call in the middle of her live , telling her "That's all we need!" when she affirmed the older of her happiness, once again reminded Yerin of how fortunate she is to have such wonderful people in her life.

"But someone seems to not have any plan in calling me." she suddenly sulked to herself looking at her phone. "This person has no sense at all," she added glaring at her phone with her Sojung unnie's words from earlier, in her head, "I should also do it with audio." when she commented on how the older had greeted her already.

"Ah! She might be really busy right now." She continued thinking out loud in her lonesome as she decided to get up and get a change from her outfit.

"Well, she did greet me with a long message." She huffed and plopped herself on her bed then just busied herself scrolling things and whatnots on her phone.

She was immersed in composing a reply for the two Eunbis who had took their time bothering (their word, not hers) her an hour ago, to go out and have dinner with them if she's not busy, when her doorbell rang. With a stretch followed by a groan, she walked out of her room to open the front door expecting the two knowing how persistent they could be when they want to.

It's not that she doesn't want really, it's just that she's too exhausted to actually move a muscle after her long day. Well, on another thought, she's glad that the two never really listens to her and guess, her younger friends' mischief is a welcome presence to her lonesome. Indeed, these same-named girls will never let you down no matter what.

However, surprise greeted her in the form of a bouquet of yellow tulips, a yellow gift box with a yellow note card and what seems some takeout in again, yellow paper bag all held by a person in yellow and white plaid flannel pajamas. 

"Thank goodness! You are actually awake!" 

"Yu-na!" Yerin couldn't help the grin that formed on her lips and the blush on her cheeks as the girl before her sported a wide and shining- well that ever charning smile that also reflected her eyes as she greeted her.

"Happy Birthday, uri Yennie!"

"Thank you!" she timidly replied as she gaped at the younger one, entranced by how wonderful she looks right now, absent-mindedly receiving the bouquet extended to her. Yuna could only chuckle at the open-mouthed gaze she's receiving.

"Can I get in, unnie?" Yuna then asked which brought Yerin back to her consciousness and quickly opened the door widely for her.

"C-come in."

"Cute unnie!" Yuna remarked to herself as she slips off her shoes with Yerin still staring at her, holding the bouquet of tulips to her chest.

"I love you!" Yerin unconsiously blurted out as she caressed the bouquet, trailing behind Yuna who had made herself at home, setting the gift

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter