Our Massage Comes in Combo

Those Extras the Maknaes Bring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Massage Combo

 

(This is a total work of fiction. Nothing written here is true unless otherwise stated.)

 

                “Unnies? I think you should see this.” Umji called out her two unnies in the kitchen, grabbing them by their hands as they just stared at her in question. Sowon and Yerin then just let themselves be dragged by the maknae as she guided them to the vocal line’s room.

                “Shh.” The maknae hushed with her finger on her lips indicating them to not make any noise as she slowly opened the door wider for her two unnies to enter.

                Studying the scene before her made Sowon’s heart felt like it was being squeezed with so much force she could feel her eyes began to burn. She approached the two figures sleeping cautious not to wake one up.

               

***

                “Yewon-ah, I’m tired.” Sowon slumped on the couch leaning her side to Umji side hugging the maknae who in return giggles at her unnie’s acts. The older girl just came home from her workout session after she has had her schedules.

                “Would you like some massage unnie?” asked Umji still giggling.

                “Oh, my baby is so sweet. Bbo-bbo!” Sowon cooed as she attempted to kiss Umji’s cheeks who tried to dodge it with all her might but then relented as the older girl had her in a tight embrace.

                “Uuuunnnnniiieee,” was all she managed to whine.

                “Our maknaengi is so grown-up now, she won’t accept my love. Hmpf!” Umji just snickered seeing her unnie acting all sulky but still hugging her.

                “Ahh, I’m so tired, *jinjja!”

                “I’ll massage you unnie.”

                “*Gomawo, Yewonnie.” Sowon didn’t hesitate lying down on her stomach at the couch as Umji insisted.

                “Hmmm… what do you want for dinner Yewonnie?”

                “Are you cooking, unnie?” Umji asked silently protesting at the idea of her tired unnie cooking for dinner.

                “Ani, let’s just have food delivered. What do you want to eat?”

                “Hmmm?” Umji thought for a while not really thinking as she continued to massage her unnie’s back. The older girl has seemed to relax for a while now that she’s beginning to drift into slumber, her food inquiry forgotten when,

                “Eunbi-ya, what would you want for dinner?” Umji asked the other maknae who just got out of the unnie line’s room with a clear sulking face – well, more like a rebelling teenager’s face as her smirk pointed it out to Umji add to it her scrunched nose. She was murmuring something under her breath that Umji didn’t really bother to decipher, very much acquainted to this side of her friend.

                “Is that Sowon unnie?” she tilted her head, tipping her body slightly, suddenly morphing into one bright beagle as she took a glance at her leader relaxing under Umji’s spell.

“Will she cook?” she skipped to join the two by the couch- she just flopped by the floor actually as Sowon’s legs were enough to cover the length of the couch.

                “Let’s just have food delivered Eunbi-ya. What do you want to eat?” Sowon was the one to answer as she came around from her sudden slumber.

                “I think I want to eat jjajangmyeon?”

                “Jjajangmyeon? Sounds nice.” Sowon beamed as she was somewhat craving for it.

                “What about you Yewonnie?”

                “I’ll have the same then, unnie.”

                “But you hate noodles Umji-ya,” Sinb was clear to point out.

                “Ani, I just don’t eat them that much. Besides, who doesn’t like jjajang?”

                “Then Eunha unnie will have jjajangmyeon, too.” Sinb declared obviously deciding for the sleeping being inside her room.

                “How’d you know she wants that? Is she still asleep?” Sowon arched a brow to the seemingly overly confident beagle of a Hwang Eunbi.

                “Ne. Because… I just know it unnie. And another thing, no food for Yerin unnie, hmpf.” Sinb made sure to say the last sentence loud and clear as she then grinned cheekily at the puzzled leader.

                “Wae? Wae?” Yerin called out from her room as she run for the living room. “Why?”

                “And, Yuju unnie’s out with Chaeyeon unnie for dinner.” It was Umji who just ignored her Yerin unnie being whiny. “Let Eunbi deal with her,” was her thoughts.

                “You said you just ate unnie, aren’t you a glutton if you’ll eat again after saying, ‘Ugh, my stomach’s gonna burst out, I just ate for Olympus’ gods and goddesses’ sake Hwang Eunbi!!!’?” Hwang Eunbi didn’t let the moment pass without mimicking her Yerin unnie’s voice. “I didn’t even know you’re into myths, now you even eat for them.”

                “With that said, no jjajangmyeon for Yennie,” Sowon aired in nonchalance holding her giggles from coming out of as the look on Yerin’s face was beyond any artist to draw. Sinb on the other hand punched the air as she felt avenged.

                “I want jjajangmyeon too, unnie.” Yerin whined stomping her feet like a five-year old. Sowon just waved her off with a headshake and a grin. She went back to her room defeated. It’s true that she already had her fill of food but hearing her members talking about having jjajangmyeon makes her want to eat too. “I hope Sowon unnie is just joking. She can’t let her roomie just watch when she eats, can she?” with that in thought, she smiled slumping back to her bed.

 

                Having taken the happy pill of vengeance against her Yerin unnie, Sinb proceeded to set her attention back to the two girls who are still on their massaging session.

                “Yewonnie, let me take over.” Sinb happily wiggling doing her signature crab dance then began prodding Umji’s hands off their leader’s back.

“Unnie, the massage comes in combo, doesn’t it Yewonnie?” She cheerfully tapped the now anxious girl. Yewon on the other hand just eyed her same-aged friend trying to figure what’s boiling in her head again.

                “Why do I feel like not believing to this Hwang Eunbi?” Sowon’s anxiety intensified as she waits for Umji to reply to the other maknae. The silent girl on the other hand had an inkling of what her friend is about to do but just stayed quiet and waited for her chance to exit as she might not be able to hold herself from having a stomachache.

                “Oh, believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter