Too Much

Those Extras the Maknaes Bring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey~ yy" Sinb timidly calls for Umji's attention. The younger one has been ignoring her for what it feels like forever and has rather been fixated with her phone.

 

"Yewon-ah" she calls out again sitting at an arm's length from the other, making sure she does not cross the line that the sulking girl's action had implied for her. Well, it's more like what Sinb is feeling like a safe space to not feel too much of the cold shoulders directed at her.

 

"Did I do something wrong?" Sinb sighs mostly to herself as a pout also starts to form on her lips. "I mean..." she gives a side glance at the girl who is still adamant in ignoring her, "w-what did I do? C-can you tell me what I should do?"

 

"Pfft" Umji scoffs, her eyes still focused on her phone. "How can she even not know what she did?" she glares now on her phone and loudly thinking.

 

"Ye~ " Sinb stops herself and breathes, "I'm sorry." she timidly apologizes instead.

 

"Does she even know what she's apologizing for?" Yewon continues talking to herself in response to Sinb.

 

"A- aren't you..." Sinb sighs deeply, "being too much?" she continues with yet another sigh. She cannot keep track now of the sighs she's been giving that a tear has even slipped from her eyes with all the frustrations she has. She does not even fully understand where this is coming from.

 

"Tsk..." is the only response Umji gives as she then stands up and is about to leave the waiting room they're in. "N-ow I'm being too much, yeah!"

 

"Uh at lee-eeast, tell me w-why?" Sinb gathers her strength and asks on Umji's back. The shake in her voice is noticeable enough to catch one of their managers' attention who has a momentary shock seeing the dancer trying hard to contain her tears and incessantly wiping them with a napkin before they even become full.

 

"Sinb-ssi, oh my!" the manager bursts out though keeping his voice low. "Your m-make up," he added with a stutter not knowing how to actually deal with the situation. He has been aware of the two idols' dilemma since earlier but does not want to intrude their privacy. However, he did not expect to see Sinb to actually tear up in this situation. Forgive his thought, but he honestly believed Sinb can keep her emotions at bay for all times.

"I m-mean.., oh" he scratches his head that suddenly becomes itchy. "Oh my!" he says to himself again looking around the room and sees the stylists having their deserved naps.

"What should I do?" he asks again seeing Umji about to turn the doorknob.

 

"Umji-ssi!" he calls out. However, as Umji turns to look at him, the poor manager has to question all his life's decision- or maybe just this decision to intervene, seeing the unshed tears the maknae also has.

 

"I- I just need some air, oppa." Umji quietly says before opening the door.

 

"Kang-aji!" 

It is Eunha. The older girl has a wide smile on her face seeing it's Umji who is on the other side of the door she's about to open. However, the smile turns to worry seeing the flustered face of the other and the undenyingly sad countenance she has.

"What's wrong, baby?" she endearingly asks as she engulfs the other in a hug.

 

"Un-nie."

"Eung?"

"I just feel so bad right now." Umji murmurs into her shoulders and only enough for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter