Emotional Day 2

Those Extras the Maknaes Bring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Yewon, please, just please tell us what is happening. Please, I can't see Eunbi like this. I'm sorry for asking this. I don't know what reasons you have..."   "Love, Eunbi can't breathe."

---

"Yewon-ah, aren't you really going to answer their calls? Eunha left a voice message. At least, listen to it."

*****

Umji couldn't hate herself more with the decision she made. Indeed, confusion has clouded her judgement for the past few days but she didn't realize the gravity of what she had done- not until she listened to Yerin and did as she was told. Though it was also late for her- 3-hours-of-trying-to-runaway LATE!

Now, she's impatiently tapping her feet as the elevator seemed to choose this time to go slow. Their leader's voice echoing in her head behind Eunha's desperate plea.

"What have I done?" She asked herself as she busily brushed the tears running her cheeks. 

"Unnie?" She belled in such urgency she had never felt before. "I'm really sorry. Where is she?" she quickly asked the moment Eunha had opened the door for her, disappointment written all over her face and maybe, just maybe as Umji hoped she did see it, an eye for understanding.

"She's fallen asleep, Yewon. She's in her room." Now that was a very cold response from the other. "You can see her, if that's what you are going to ask." The older added as she was about to open . 

"Thank you."

*****

She didn't realize it actually that Yerin was not in their dorm anymore. She could have noticed it when the older went out, if only she didn't play deaf until unconsciousness. Now the older has Sinb in her arms, the latter snuggled tightly. Both are asleep. 

She frowned at the sight and the pain it brings her. She knows Sinb had a crush on their second oldest before as she's also her favorite among members but she also knows that Yerin just treats Sinb as the little sister she never had and Sinb had come into terms with it for a long time already. However, still the sight of them cuddling had Umji to feel jealous.
But what pained Umji more is the sight of a drip solution, running along to Sinb's arm.

"She was dehydrated." Sowon said from the door, carrying a basin of water with some towels. "Dr. Park was here. She'll be alright."

Umji noticed how Sowon was trying to maintain a calm face talking with her. 

"Are you mad at me, unnie?"

"Should I be, Yewon? Is there a reason for that?" This time, Umji knows that indeed, their leader is at least disappointed with her if not mad. Actually, she doesn't know which one could have been better. So she just looked at her feet not knowing how to really face the older girl.

"Could I do that for her?" she quietly asked referring to the sponge bath that Sowon has prepared. 

"Don't take too long. I need to talk with you."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter