Jump.

As life goes on.

Baekhyun was eleven when mama reconnected with her long lost brother, and the family of three moved out. Baekhyun cried because he didn’t want to leave, but he didn’t really had a choice. They went far away from their home, and they had to ride all night long to finally arrive at their new house. Baekbeom called dibs on the biggest room. Baekhyun didn’t really care, it was 4am, at the beginning of December, he was tired, cold and he wanted to sleep.

 

Having the biggest room didn't even matter anyway.

Nothing really did.

Apart from that band. 

 

The siblings had to start fresh in a new school, and Baekhyun wasn’t really nervous about it. His big brother wasn’t showing anything, Baekhyun didn’t know how he felt. (He never really knew anything about him except for the fact that he loved to play Pokemon on his gameboy. The two hated each other. They would sometimes throw chairs at each other’s faces when they were in the same room for too long. That was the price to pay for leaving Baekbeom out when Baekhyun was playing with Baekgyu. Now, Baekhyun was just alone.) 

 

The first day of school was pretty easy on Baekhyun. He was wondering how he ended in that school, ‘cause the teacher in front of him was pretty weird, but it was not that bad. 

Baekhyun didn't really care about school anyway.

 

A lot of other students asked him who was the boy who came with him, and they never believed Baekhyun when he told them he was his brother. 

 

" Noooo, he can’t be your brother ! He looks nothing like you. "

 

At the time, Baekhyun didn’t know they didn’t have the same father. And no matter how they hated each other, he still was his brother

 

" Yes, he is my brother. "

 

Between classes, people would talk to him, and soon he found out that one of the boy in his class was his neighbor. After that day, the two boys would be together most of the time until the end of the school year. Sometimes, Baekhyun would be over at his new best friend’s place for days. Nobody never knew that Baekhyun was still on the verge to leave the world. Nobody never knew that Baekhyun was also beginning to feel something again. They just didn’t know what happened in his life. 

 

__

Baekhyun never once talked about the pain.

__

 

As time went by, Baekhyun and Baekbeom started to grow closer.

They didn't have anyone else, they had already lost a brother.

__

 

Baekhyun was eleven, and he didn't really know what music could mean to anyone.

The band was still constantly in his mind. 

A new song was out.

And Baekhyun felt like they just knew.

Like they were talking to him.

And who was he to deny them ?

 

..I scream into the night for you
..Don't make it true
..Don't jump
..The lights will not guide you through
..They're deceiving you
..Don't jump
..Don't let memories go
..Of me and you
..The world is down there out of view
Please don't jump.

 

__ 

 

Baekhyun felt like maybe it could become bearable to stay. 
And so Baekhyun took their hand.