Facebook.

As life goes on.

__ 

In January, Shinsoo's boyfriend broke up with her, for a reason Baekhyun wasn't aware of. It didn't really matter if she wanted to tell him or not, he just wanted to comfort her. Tell her it was gonna be okay, and she would find someone who loved her deeply. It hurt him, but it was true. 

__

 

__

She went on and off with her ex-boyfriend. Baekhyun couldn't really do anything about it.

__

 

In the middle of February, the 11th, Baekhyun was invited over at Hyun-Seok's to play video games. The Wii was out for a few years already, but Baekhyun didn't own one, so he was really glad that Hyun-Seok's brother in law was going to bring his so they could play. 

Baekhyun was supposed to leave soon, Hyun-Seok's would be waiting for him on the parking lot near Baekhyun's house so they could walk to Hyun-Seok's place together. It wasn't near, but it wasn't so far that they couldn't walk to there anyway. Baekhyun was used to it. He hated excersizing, but walking for about 30 minutes with Hyun-Seok's was something he liked to do. They always had fun.

 

He was almost ready, and he was on Facebook, as usual. Talking to Shinsoo, telling him how excited he was about playing video games, and sleeping over at Hyun-Seok's place. Shinsoo told him to have fun. Baekhyun told her he would. He said 'goodbye', and she said 'see you'. Baekhyun said 'I love you', and Shinsoo said 'I love you too'. Baekhyun sent a heart, and a smiley. Shinsoo didn't answer for a few minutes.

He was putting on a shoe when he heard the little Cling Facebook would make anytime someone messaged him. He straightened up in his chair, and looked up on his screen, Shinsoo's name blinking in blue and red. He clicked.

 

" You don't understand, Baekhyun " 

 

She sent.

 

" What do you mean, I don't understand ? "

 

Baekhyun put on his other shoe.

 

" I love you. "

 

She answered.

 

" I love you too. "

 

Baekhyun said. 

 

" No, Baekhyun. "

 

Baekhyun didn't get it.

 

" I love you. I really do. "

 

" Ok..? "

 

" I love you. More than someone should love their best friend. "

 

Baekhyun was stupid.

 

" What ? "

 

" I love you Baekhyun. More than a friend. "

 

" No you don't.. "

 

" Yes I do "

 

" But you said you didn't.. "

 

" I know. "

 

" You can't say that to me right now ! "

 

" Why not ? "

 

" Because you know I'm leaving soon and we won't be able to talk until tomorrow and how am I supposed to proccess that ?? "

 

" I love you, Baekhyun. That's all. "

 

" What does that even mean ?? "

 

" That you're my boyfriend. If you want to. "

 

Baekhyun thought he was gonna die. Surely, his heart was going to explode. His cheeks were burning. 

 

" You love me ?? "

 

" Yes, I do. "

 

" I love you too.. "

 

" I know. "

 

" I want to be your boyfriend.. "

 

" I know. "

 

" Can I ? "

 

" Yes. "

 

His heart did not explode. Nor did it implode. But it felt like it. When the bell rang and Baekhyun knew it was Hyun-Seok, who had waited too long for him on the parking lot so he came. When he had to say goodbye to Shinsoo for real because she still did not have a cellphone. When Shinsoo told him to have fun. When she sent a kissy face. When she told him she loved him. When she sent a heart. When she called him Babe

It felt like it. When Baekhyun realized how happy he was. It felt like it. When Baekhyun finally understood what happiness was. It felt like it, when Baekhyun changed his relationship status on Facebook from 'Single' to 'In a relationship'. It felt like it, when he sent a text to Jongin to tell him about it. It felt like it when he told Hyun-Seok about what Shinsoo told him. It also felt like it when he told Jongdae.

It felt like it, when he came back home, the following day, and Shinsoo sent him a message to ask him how it was, and more certainly, it felt like it when she told him she loved him again, when they had to go to sleep that night. 

 

 

__

Baekhyun was happy, for now