New.

As life goes on.

After a while, it felt like his classmates were getting tired of picking on them. 

There were still some insults, thrown out there, just because they could, but they wouldn't actually come to them to do anything.

Hyun-Seok was feeling better. People wouldn't talk to him, and most of the time they would ignore him, but he was okay with that. He did almost lose his temper sometimes, when he heard the whispers and saw the looks people gave him, but Baekhyun was always there to calm him down. Jongdae wasn't, but that was another story.

After everything that happened, Baekhyun was kind of disappointed in Jongdae, but it never actually changed anything between them as Baekhyun never talked to him about it.

 

__

Maybe it was a good thing. 

__

 

High school was hell, so Baekhyun drowned himself even more into his passions. He created a blog about his favorite band. He would write, and write, and write and write. About how they made him feel. About how much he loved them. Baekhyun took his time. He wanted the blog to be perfect. Just like them.

No one knew about it, not even Jongdae. It was another one of Baekhyun's little secrets.

 

He didn't know what his blog really meant at the time.

 

__ 

Hanseol was back in Baekhyun's life on the last day of middle school. Baekhyun thought it was stupid, how they were not talking to each other without any good reason, so he decided to go talk to him, and things were back on track as easily as that.

They would talk a lot on Facebook, or by texts, because Hanseol wasn't in the same high school and they couldn't see each other a lot. 

Being friend with Hanseol again did change Baekhyun's life, not that he realized it at the beginning, but he would, eventually

__

 

__

It was also around that time that he decided he would become a vegetarian. 

__

 

 

Baekhyun had a crush on Han Mee Na for two years. He had come a long way. From just seeing her in the corridors of the middle school, to being able to talk to her everyday in high school, and even sit just behind her in class because she loved it when he played with her hair, Baekhyun felt really lucky to be able to be that close. 

 

He didn't really realized how his feelings started to change once Mee Na threw those rumours out there, hurting his best friend without a care in the world. Baekhyun didn't actually think that his feelings for her could change. He loved her. He loved her for so long, and it was just the way it was. It was comfortable, even though it was painful. Their relationship was easy because she knew how he felt, and he didn't have to worry about her finding out and never talk to him again. Baekhyun dared to think they were friends, even if they never put a tag on it. 

 

__

Being friend with Hanseol changed everything for Baekhyun. 

Hanseol was always looking for a girlfriend. He had a type, and since he did not find it here, he decided that the Internet would be the solution. At the time, dating apps weren't a thing, and the only thing Hanseol could do was entering Chatrooms on the Internet, and talk to strangers. Eventually, Hanseol did find a boyfriend, and it seemed to Baekhyun that he was happy. Hanseol also found friends, and added them on Facebok.

Facebook was the big thing when Baekhyun was in high school. It was the only thing, so Baekhyun was on Facebook, a lot. 

__

 

The first time he noticed her, was when she commented one of Hanseol's post. She was hilarious, Baekhyun thought, and the thought never left his head. 

He would see her a lot, after that.

She was commenting Hanseol's posts almost everytime, and she would always find something funny to say. Baekhyun didn't know how, but it felt like she was always somewhere in his mind. He didn't actually know her. Nor did he ever talk to her, but seeing her comments was something that would put him in a good mood. 

 

__

He felt the need to talk to her.

__

 

They happened to comment on the same post once, and Baekhyun felt so happy suddenly, when Shinsoo talked to him instead of just watching her from afar. 

He never had the urge to see what she looked like before that day. He clicked on her name, and went through her profile pictures to look at her and smile. She was pretty, Baekhyun thought.

 

A few minutes later, Shinsoo added him on Facebook, and for quite some time, they were friends but they never talked to each other. 

 

__

Baekhyun thought it was kind of creepy, what he was gonna do, but he really needed to talk to her. 

__

 

He had no clue on how to start a convo with her. He didn't want to feel awkward, or to be seen like a creepy stalker. He just wanted to talk to her. It was killing him. 

 

He sent her a DM. Simple. Clear.

 

" Hey, how are you ? "

 

And then he was too scared.

 

" HA ! I'm sorry, it wasn't for you ! It was for Hanseol ! "

 

Baekhyun was an idiot. A scared idiot.

But Shinsoo answered him anyway.

 

 " Haha, it's okay, no problem. You're friend with Hanseol so it doesn't really suprises me to see that you're dumb just like him ;) "

 

It wasn't mean, Baekhyun knew it. She was just trying to be funny. Baekhyun didn't really know what to say so he improvised.

 

" True true x) Anyway, I'm sorry :) "

" Again, no problem :) "

 

It stopped there, and Baekhyun hated himself because he chickened out. He knew there was probaly no hope for him to talk to her again, so he gave up and clicked on the tab to go back his blog. 

 

__

Cling.

 

The little sound made him jump a little, and he growled before opening his Facebook tab again. 

The window from his convo with Shinsoo was blinking in red and blue, calling him. Telling him to open it and read the new message.

Baekhyun was excited, his heart was beating, and his eyes wouldn't look away from his screen.

He opened it.

 

" I really love what you did with your profile picture ! How did you do that ? "

 

Baekhyun liked to play with Photoshop. He never thought it would make him talk to his crush.

__

 

From his profile picture, to animes, mangas, music and food. Sometimes movies, and sometimes just life, Baekhyun and Shinsoo talked all night long, only going to bed around 4am. Baekhyun didn't really care that he had class the next day, because Shinsoo keeping him awake was Shinsoo keeping him alive.

He learned, that night, that she was two years older than him. She was born in July, on a Friday, the 13th. She was actually proud of that.

He learned that she loved Metal. Her favorite band was Avenged Sevenfold. She was also a big fan of Bring Me The Horizon, Bullet For My Valentine, Metallica, Iron Maiden, or even Black Sabbath. 

Shinsoo played the guitar, and she was living with her mom and stepdad. Her relationship with her mom wasn't perfect. Sometimes it was bad. Sometimes it was good.

She had a boyfriend.

She met him on the Internet. 

She was scared of spiders.

She lived really far from here.

She was fun.

So so fun.

So nice.

__ 

 

Shinsoo and Baekhyun went from barely knowing each other to becoming best friends over a night. 

 

__

Baekhyun couldn't possiblly keep it to himself, and he told Hyun-Seok about his new crush.

__

 

Baekhyun didn't know.