Said.

As life goes on.

Shinsoo was funny. 

Shinsoo was probably the funniest girl Baekhyun had ever talked to.

Maybe he was kind of biased, because of his feelings for her, but he really thought she was hilarious.

__

 

Their relationship moved so fast. It was like one day, Baekhyun did not know her, but the day after that, she was everything to him.

They would talk. All nights long. Everyday. As soon as Baekhyun would be back from school. She didn't have a cellphone so at least he could still try to focus on his lessons during the day (even though, most of the time, Baekhyun was having fun with Hyun-Seok instead of listening).

Hyun-Seok knew about Shinsoo, but he never really talked about it. Neither did Jongdae. They never told him how he felt, even though they knew. Baekhyun had a hard time figuring out his feelings, because how could he fell in love so easily ? So fast ? And what about Mee Na ?

 

Mee Na, who still sat in front of him during lessons, just so he could play with her hair.

Mee Na who still laughed with him in the bus, on their way home.

Mee Na, who still, sometimes, talked to him like she never talked to Jongdae, or Hyun-Seok.

 

But maybe, being friends with Mee Na was okay now. Maybe, slowly, surely, without even realizing it, Baekhyun started to drift away. His heart beating properly, laughing happily because the joke was funny. Not laughing when it wasn't, even though it was Mee Na telling it. Maybe, just maybe, being friends with Mee Na was all it was ever going to be. And maybe, Baekhyun didn't want more than that. Maybe Baekhyun felt content with the way things were now.

Maybe Shinsoo did take all those feelings. Maybe Baekhyun was moving on.

 

__

Shinsoo and Baekhyun talked, officially, for the very first time, on the 3rd of December. Baekhyun couldn't forget it, because it was the day things changed in his life. Baekhyun also thought that it could be an important day to remember, and so, he never forgot it. 

__

 

Baekhyun put his entire being into updtating his blog and making it look nice. His entire heart into his posts. Putting the feelings into words and sharing them on the Internet. 

Writing was so easy for him. Writing just came to him. The words flew through his fingers and appeared on the screen, or on the paper, without even actually thinking about it. Everyday, without missing one, Baekhyun would pick up a pen, and let it all out. It felt good. Like a weight was lifted off his shoulders, off his heart. Writing made Baekhyun happier. Made him feel better. 

Seeing people actually reading his blog was a weird feeling. It was contentment, happiness, and fear. 

Baekhyun never really thought that people would read, even less comment his posts so it came quite as a shock to see all the people who were actually waiting for him to post something. Baekhyun obviously didn't become an Internet sensation over the night, but still, seeing at least 5 comments on his blog everyday made him feel special. People liked what he wrote. They liked the way he put things into words. They liked what came from his heart. Baekhyun didn't know it would feel so good. 

Baekhyun found people who knew how he felt. 

Baekhyun was a bit less alone. 

 

__

 On the 21st of November, after opening a tab for his blog, he saw the notification telling him he just received a new comment. It was now a common occurence, but it still made his heart flip, and he clicked on the notification really fast. 

The comment, from Xx-HoOoshiii-xX,  was one of the nicest he ever had, and Baekhyun didn't waste anytime to answer it. 

__

 

That year, December was the month when it all happened. Baekhyun wouldn't have guess, at that time, that everyone he met would mean so much, but today, Baekhyun just knew. 

It wasn't always good, but it wasn't necessarily bad either. 

 

__

He was talking with Shinsoo one day, a few weeks after they first talked to each other all night long.

Everything was going so well, Baekhyun thought. Talking to Shinsoo was easy. They both had the same humour and liked the same things. It was comfortable, it was familiar, and Baekhyun wasn't even thinking about it, when he told her he loved her. It came out naturally, while saying goodbye, and when Shinsoo said " I love you too ", Baekhyun knew it didn't mean the same thing, but he was happy anyway.

Baekhyun didn't really know where he gathered up the courage to tell her that it was more than just platonic love. It took it years before he was able to actually say something to Mee Na, and he did it because Mee Na already knew anyway. Maybe it was different because he was actually already friend with Shinsoo. Maybe he felt good enough at the time, confident enough to think that telling her about his real feelings wouldn't be a risk for their relationship. Or maybe it was because they knew each other for so little time and Baekhyun thought it would hurt less if she wanted to put a stop right there in their friendship. Baekhyun didn't know much. Except that he loved her, and he didn't want to lie to her. 

He wasn't surprised, when Shinsoo answered him. Baekhyun wasn't stupid enough to think that someone like her, someone so funny, nice, and talented, could actually be in love with him as well. He knew what was going to happen, but it didn't hurt less, when she told him he was more like a brother. It didn't hurt less, when, after that day, they went from friends to best friends, and Baekhyun had to hear all about Shinsoo's love life. And it certainly didn't hurt less, when Shinsoo found a new boyfriend and Baekhyun had to smile and say he was happy for her. 

 

__

A few days after Christmas, Baekhyun received another comment on his blog. He was glad to see that Xx-HoOoshiii-xX was back. After talking for a few hours, that first day in November, the guy had disappeared and Baekhyun never received any more answers to his message. He felt happy to see that he was here again. 

Baekhyun learned a lot about the guy that day. First about his love for that band. Second, about his love for dance. Third, about his love for Japan. They talked for hours, learning new things about each other without ever feeling bored. He told Baekhyun he couldn't answer him because his computer had died, and his phone wouldn't allow him to post any comment. It was now okay, because he had a MacBook Pro for christmas, so he was finally able to come back here. He told him he was happy to be there again, because he missed Baekhyun's words and he binged read all of the new articles Baekhyunh had posted since he last visited his blog. 

Baekhyun told him he was happy to talk to him again. He talked about the band, and how he got one of their Tour's DVD for Christmas, how he watched it, crying and laughing, and singing. He asked him what kind of dance the guy liked. Since when was he dancing. He talked about his love for a certain Musical. He told him how his words meant the world to him. How happy he was to see that he liked his blog.

The guy told him he loved that DVD because it reminded him of the concert he went to. He told him about the various times he saw that band he liked so much. He told him that his favorite person in the band was the singer, but he loved the four of them more than anything. The guy told him he loved that Musical too. He told him he actually when backstage and met the singers and dancers with his Dance School. Told him how great it was, how nice they were all, how much fun he had. 

Baekhyun told him how he was so very jealous of him. Seeing that band was his dream. He told him about that time when he was supposed to go to their concert, but Jongdae decided to use his money to buy an expensive perfume, instead of buying himself a ticket, and Mama wasn't okay with Baekhyun going to the concert alone, because it was far away. He also told him he was happy that he had the chance to see them, because he was. Baekhyun also playfully said he was jealous because the entire cast of the Musical seemed so so nice. At last, Baekhyun finally asked his name.

So he answered. Jongin he said.

Jongin told him how ty what Jongdae did was, and how he wished Baekhyun would be able to see that band one day. He told him they were indeed nice, even though one of them was kind of really flirty when he was an adult and Jongin was only 15. He told him he could show Baekhyun his pictures of the cast on Facebook, if he wanted to. Jongin answered finally, that he was dancing since he was at least 3 years old, and that he decided to really become a dancer when he was 12 and saw a Musical. Jongin talked about his ex best friends. About how they hurt him, and how hard it was for him now, to trust someone. He told Baekhyun it was weird that he was able to talk about them to him so freely, easily, because he never could before.  

Baekhyun said yes, and added Jongin on Facebook. He also sad he was glad that Jongin could talk to him, and that he would be there for him if he needed to talk about anything.

Jongin tagged him on a picture of himself with the cast, hugging Baekhyun's favorite singer from the Musical. Jongin said thanks, and told him a few things.

Baekhyun said he wanted to kill him. He also said it was normal to listen to him.

Jongin laughed. Jongin smiled.

They gave each other their phone numbers.

Baekhyun made a new friend, and told him about his relationship with Shinsoo.

Jongin said he wished they would end up together, and that he was there for Baekhyun if he ever wanted to talk about it.

Baekhyun said thanks.

Jongin was his new friend.

Baekhyun was happy.