THREE

The Impossible | CLOSED.

One month.

 

It had taken exactly one month for Sulli to call up Minho and give him a definite answer over what he had proposed last month. She’s a firm believer in the work ethic of one should be really sure of what they are going to do so that there will be no regrets. Thus, here she is, a month later with an answer that she knows for a fact that it will turn her life around. It’s an unknown terrain that she will stepping in for the first time but what could be difficult about it? After all, it’s all fake and pretending anyways. Right?

 

“You’re here?” asks Minho, confused to see Sulli sitting down on the couch of his office. Minho has just came back from a meeting to be met with a sudden visitor who is comfortingly sitting down. A bit dazed with the sudden visit, he has to admit that  Sulli is still as breathtaking and pretty as the last time he’ve seen her.

 

“Well, you do see me right?” teases Sulli, smiling beautifully at which thinks Minho. Maybe it’s the first time meeting again after not seeing her after some time but even though, Minho feels happy to be able to share her company again. Putting his things down and getting comfortable on the couch himself, Minho feels like she has taken his breath away with her simply sitting down as his eyes have never left her.  They might be ‘rivals’ but MInho undoubtedly admits to himself that he has always been fond of the woman in front of him.

 

“What do I owe you the pleasure to?” Minho asks, genuinely curious now to why the sudden visit to his office considering that she might be busy as well. Though he may have an idea of why she came but even though, Minho wants to hear the words coming from her. At this, Sulli straightens herself and crosses her legs, leaning forward ever so slightly. Maybe and just maybe, Minho might have gone a little blank at the sight of Sulli leaning forward and having her legs right here in front of his eyes.

 

“I’m here just visiting my fiance.” Upon hearing this, Minho thinks that if he was ever drinking something right now, he might have just spit that out but being wide eyed and having your mouth slightly open sufficed just fine. He expected to hear something completely different or at least something a little more toned down but he wasn’t expecting to be hearing that. It makes Minho wonder how is he going survive this knowing that whatever they have to show has to seem real as possible even if it’s all fake and pretence while he’s going to be the only one caught up with it.  He’s ed, he knows he is.

 

“O-oh, uhm, s-so you finally d-decided?” Sulli finds it kinda cute to see Minho stuttering with his words. Sulli didn’t really meant to say anything like that but she thought it would be funny to see what would happen when she did and so she went ahead. Seeing Minho looking a bit flustered was probably the highlight of her day.

 

“Yeah, I have. Though I have to admit this to you right now early on, I’m only doing this for the sake of the merger you’ve mentioned. I think it would be a great idea for both of our companies to have this merger and help each other out.” responds Sulli, now looking a bit hesitant. She was sacrificing herself for her company and sometimes that’s what you have to do to help your company grow even more. Just maybe, this will be good for the company. Though she is not sure about herself.

 

“Oh definitely. I understand. I can’t say anything else since I have practically put the burden of being my fiance, even if it’s fake, all on top of you. So please, by all means, I’m fine with that. Heck, I’m doing this so that parents won’t take this away from me. I think we’re both good.” says Minho as he tries to look directly in Sulli’s eyes to show how sincere he is. Minho doesn’t want to take advantage of Sulli whatsoever and he thinks it’s best if both are honest with their intentions for this, it’s better that way anyways.

 

He might be selfish on his part as he is doing this to keep what he shed all of his blood, sweat and tears on but he knows for sure that Sulli is doing with good intentions in her heart, to help and bring in what’s good for the company that she has also spent all her efforts onto on to make it what is it is today.

 

Sulli smiles, thinking that this might have not been so bad afterall. Maybe with this whole ordeal, they could be great business partners or even friends. It may be a little too early to have already trust someone so much you barely know but Sulli trusts Mihho. Trust is so fragile and can be broken so easily sometimes that it’s scary to put so much trust on someone but there’s an persistent feeling inside Sulli that this might be different.

 

“So when do you introduce me to your parents as your fiance?” Sulli asks to which Minho smirks because this has officially been the start of it all. The start where both of their lives will be drastically changed either it’s for the good or the bad. Minho has a good feeling that this will be good. This will be a fun experience.

 

“Well I can’t straight away tell them your my fiance. That will just make it more suspicious and our goal is to be looking real as possible. So I think it’d be good if we start as boyfriends and girlfriends. I’ll introduce you as my girlfriend first and then we’ll gradually go from there.” explains Minho as thoroughly as he can be.

 

“Okay. Let’s do it.”