Chapter 13

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] Can't Buy Me Love

The night of the dance drew closer and Jisoo found herself getting more and more comfortable with her dance routine. Every day after school, she rushed home and practiced, wanting to make sure that she doesn't make a complete fool of herself during the event.

"You ready for the dance tomorrow?" Lisa whispered against Jisoo's ear.

They were currently outside, at the cafeteria, where the group sat in excitement, gushing about the pleasantries of the evening tomorrow. All were ecstatic but one. Jisoo noticed that Jennie acted indifferent towards her and she didn't know why. It was as if they went back in time again when the dark-haired ignored her.

Jisoo nodded and smiled at Lisa. "Definitely."

"Great!" the blonde beamed, tilting her head and slyly grinning at the brunette on the other side of Jisoo.

Irene rolled her eyes.

-----

The pair entered the gym, all around were glittery decorations and balloons dispersed around the floor. There was even a big golden balloon arch by the entrance of the gym which acted as a popular photoshoot area for students.

"Wow," was all that Jisoo managed to say.

This was the first dance where she actually had a date with her.

"Let me see you really quick," Lisa yelled over the booming music as she gave her a once over.

Tonight, Jisoo dressed a bit more enticingly: a tight black velvet dress that hugged her curves with the ends nearing closer to her groin than her knees. It was a bit uncomfortable to her liking but heck, it did garner some stares, especially from her date.

Lisa bit her lip as she drew her eyes from Jisoo's legs to the brunette's pair.

"Why don't we go dance?" she suggested.

Jisoo unlatched their arms, gripping onto the blonde's wrist. "In a minute, babe. I don't quite feel it yet with this tune."

Lisa nodded, intertwining their hands as she dragged Jisoo to the punch table.

They watched from a distance to the band performing, along with others who chose to sit out of the grooving, including Chaeyoung and her former friends. She glanced at them, momentarily flashing her best friend a smile in which the girl dismayed. Jisoo sighed. She hasn't spoken to Chaeyoung in weeks and they were growing further apart by the minute.

Sometime during the exchanged glances, the music mellowed to a slower one and Lisa had excused herself to chat with her dancer friends, leaving Jisoo by herself at the punch table. The brunette didn't mind it. She'd rather be alone right now, anyways.

Her eyes surveyed the dance floor to see a familiar brunette swaying against a swole figure, it was Jennie and a face that she had never seen before. They were dancing and Jennie rested her head against his chest. The sight brought some heat to Jisoo's cheeks and she found herself gripping tightly onto the plastic cup in her hands, puncturing it and splashing some liquid onto her dress. The incident ed her back to reality, letting out a nervous laugh and grin at the people around her.

She set the cup down and walked towards the bathroom, patting some paper towels onto the wet stains of her dress. Thank god the dress was black, the punch made no visible stains on the garment.

She huffed in annoyance, its source unknown but she had contemplated the reason being the sight she saw earlier.

"Jisoo, get yourself together," she told her reflection in the mirror.

Thankfully there were no occupants in the restroom, giving her time to practice her dance. She knew that eventually, Lisa would catch onto her excuses and inevitably force her to dance, so why not rehearse it now.

The brunette repeated her moves in front of the mirror until she was interrupted by the presence of a teacher entering the washroom. She quickly ruffled her hair, acting as if she was debating on putting it up or leaving it down.

The teacher eyed her with suspicion, prompting the brunette to exit the bathroom and back to her favourite place, the punch table. She scooped up another cup of the liquid, taking the brim up to her lips before receiving a nudge on her side.

"Jis, you're becoming a punchaholic." Lisa exclaimed, taking the cup from her hands before allowing her to even sip it.

She set it down onto the red table and slid her hands in Jisoo's, dragging her to the dance floor.

"Come on. Let's dance!"

Jisoo internally screamed, not out of excitement from holding Lisa's hands but out of panic because she knows she's gonna look like an idiot.

Fortunately, once they made it to the dance floor the music altered to a similar tempo that Jisoo practiced to. She found that the beat was fairly similar to the one she listened to and began her dance routine.

She flailed her arms by her side, making a sloppy wave as Lisa performed her own dance moves. Lisa didn't catch on to the ridiculous sight of Jisoo since she herself was busy jamming to the music.

The brunette began to jump, putting her hands by her ears, flapping it as if they were fox ears.

The move caught some attention from nearby spectators and they all looked at her bizarrely.

"She must be in special Ed," someone commented.

Lisa opened her eyes, finally catching the sight and wondering why Jisoo looked like she was spazzing out. She was indeed slightly embarrassed but heck, if the brunette was doing it, then it must've seemed cool, so she followed, replicating the dance moves.

Irene watched from afar with Jaebum, and both of them shrugged before joining Lisa and Jisoo.

The four caught the attention of the whole gym and soon everyone was joining in, following Jisoo and her dance moves. Somehow everyone found themselves enjoying the dance, laughing at its absurdity.

There were a few people who didn't take a liking to the idea, two to be exact and they were Jisoo's former acquaintances: Chaeyoung and Jennie.

They found the whole sight to be ridiculous and yet they could not pry their eyes away from it.

Jisoo laughed, taking Lisa by the arm as her group of friends followed them out into the parking lot.

"I had a great time," Lisa admitted, stepping closer to Jisoo, and leaning down to kiss her but was interrupted by a voice.

"Hey, that dance was pretty severe there," Jaebum joked, his voice breaking them apart.

"Yeah, where'd you get those hot moves?" Irene added, sitting on the hood of Jisoo's car.

Jisoo laughed and joined Irene, leaning against her car. "I have friends in exotic places."

Lisa followed after. "Oh yeah like where? Rio?"

Jisoo found it weird how the blonde didn't seem upset by the interruption of her friends. Nonetheless, she responded. "No, really exotic. Maybe Brazil?"

The answer garnered laughs from her friends. She joined them but was distracted by a presence behind them.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back." she jabbered, making her way to the brunette.

Jennie leaned against the wall, holding her arms to shield it from the cold.

"Jen, baby!" Jisoo yelled before pulling close to the brunette.

She had one arm against the wall, close to Jennie's face.

"Look, the name is Jennie, and don't call me babe," the brunette growled.

Jisoo took a step back, lifting her hands in the air. "Just wanted to say hello."

Jennie rolled her eyes, scowling at the girl in front of her. "Then just say it!" she hissed, walking away.

Admittedly, Jisoo was taken aback but disregarded the treatment as one of the mood swings Jennie occasionally had, trailing behind her.

"Why don't you chill? I was just trying to be friendly," Jisoo suggested, her tone a little aggressive.

The cat-eyed female scoffed, continuing to make her way to her date's car. "Why don't you be friendly with your flock, okay?"

"I owe all my friends to you."

The female stopped and turned towards Jisoo. "Ha! Like I really want credit for this." She glanced at her former group of friends. "I mean, your disciples are making fools of themselves. I've seen zombies with more individuality."

The comment rolled off Jennie's tongue mockingly and it didn't sit quite well with the brunette. Who was she to talk? She was the one who used to be friends with them until they dumped her. And now here she was using a college boy to save some of her reputation.

Jisoo looked over Jennie's shoulder. "Yeah, like your college boy. What's his name? Biff?"

Jennie narrowed her eyes. "Don't give me that. His name happens to be Brent," she corrected, storming off towards the male mentioned.

"Like there's a difference," the brunette angrily uttered, slamming the wall before making her way back to her friends.

-----

'Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars~,'

The song altered the mood as the two sat within the confined space of the vehicle. Lisa and Jisoo were alone now with no signs of interruption. And they were parked just outside of Lisa's house.

"Alone at last," Lisa mumbled, her eyes skimming over Jisoo's milky white skin.

Her hands trailed up the exposed arm, her eyes following it as it inched to Jisoo's face, their eyes locking. "You're awfully far away."

Jisoo giggled, scooting closer to the blonde. "I'm sorry," she let out.

"So tell me..." Lisa began tugging at the shoulder straps of her dress. "Are you into long-distance relationships?"

"No."

The blonde giggled at the quick remark, "No?"

She slid off the straps on her dress to reveal a black lace bra, similar ones that you could find at Victoria Secret.

"Then why don't you reach out and touch someone?" Lisa suggested, propping her s up, making her cleavage much more prominent.

Jisoo bit her lip.

The blonde looked down at her own s, knowing how much of an impact they're making on Jisoo. Her s were probably the first that Jisoo has ever laid eyes on and she found the idea to be quite adorable.

"I happen to know that in the whole school...there's only one other pair quite this pretty."

The brunette lifted her eyes from the pair of s to look at Lisa. "Really?"

The blonde hummed and nodded. "I bet you've never seen two like these before."

"Well we do have the internet," Jisoo quipped.

Lisa giggled in a salacious manner, bringing her middle fingers to rub against her bra, just above her s. The sight made Jisoo squirm and Lisa knew her teases were working.

"Don't you wanna touch me?" she asked with a soft purr.

The brunette nodded still reluctant to make contact until Lisa took a hold of her hand and placing it on her chest, the action making the former groan.

"Wow I can't believe this," Jisoo gushed, massaging and taking a good feel of the erogenous lump beneath her hands. "This is the best night ever!"

But nothing else happened that night. At the sudden flash of light emitting from Lisa's home, the girl scurried to dress herself and placed a kiss on Jisoo's cheek before leaving.

The blonde was apologetic but honestly, she was relieved that they had stopped before things escalated any further. She wanted to reward Jisoo not give her whole body to her. She wasn't a and she definitely wasn't gonna give her all on a mildly lousy first date. Lisa just needed to do enough so that she convince Irene that she scored higher with Jisoo than the brunette did. Although she's hoping that Jisoo had already divulged the information to her fellow friends so that she wouldn't need to herself. She needed to have some dignity.

But in reality, Jisoo was way too enraptured to even talk about the interaction, keeping it to herself and marking it on her phone calendar.

She looked down at her phone screen, her thumb hovering over a square on the calendar.

"Seventeen years, three months and five days," the brunette calculated, smirking at herself.

"That's a long time to wait for some tit, Jisoo."

She chuckled to herself, placing the phone down on her nightstand and shutting off the lamp as she turned over in her sheets to sleep.

-----AN------

How weird. She got her first before her first kiss.

Anyways, that's all for today :P