Joyride

Secret Butterflies

Taehyung fell into a deep, sound slumber and had been so tired that he slept through until it was afternoon, not noticing that Namjoon came in to check on him every once in a while. When he woke up he couldn't remember much of his dreams and stretched his sore muscles. For a few moments he was a bit perplexed, trying to figure out what day and time it was before the memories of the night before returned and painted his cheeks in a rosy hue. He bit his lip, but couldn't stop a smile from spreading on his face before he rolled over and nuzzled his face into his pillow, letting out a sigh.

A few weeks or months ago, he wouldn't have ever imagined this to happen. Especially not with Hoseok. He had always considered the older male to be so absolutely far out of his league, that he didn't even dare to feel anything like this towards him. Neither did he ever imagine Hoseok to ever give him this much attention or lay an eye on him or whatever this was.

He didn't know what it was, how it happened or whether this had any future at all or not. All he knew was that he was happy in that moment. Hoseok made him happy. Even if it was just for a short while, but he couldn't remember the last time anything or anyone made him feel this blissful and purely happy.

Then his next thought was that he had to tell Jimin about it. But he needed a shower first. He pushed his blanket aside and sat up, stretching and yawning a little before he got up and left his room to go straight to the bathroom to take a refreshing shower. When he was done, he went back to his room with a towel around his waist. When he was about to grab some fresh clothes, he noticed that his phone was blinking with a light that indicated that he had a new message. His heart fluttered in anticipation just because of the small possibility of it being a message from Hoseok. He walked over and grabbed his phone to check what it was. When he saw the other's name on his display he felt his heart jump in bliss. He nervously opened the message and broke into a grin when he read it's content.

'Good morning. I hope you slept well :) have a nice day~'

Taehyung plopped down on his bed and sent his reply.

'Morning! I slept very well. What about you? Have a nice day too :)'

He then put his phone aside and got up to change into fresh clothes while sneaking glances at his phone, waiting for an answer from Hoseok. When he had just put on his shirt, he heard his phone buzzing with a new message. He eagerly hurried to his phone and picked it up to check the message.

'Me too. I dreamt of you...Thanks again for yesterday.'

Taehyung blushed and felt his tummy fill with butterflies.

'No problem really :)' He responded and lay back on his bed, staring at the ceiling and listening to his heart thumping excitedly. He closed his eyes and just let his thoughts wander. Letting them wander to the only thing that's always been on his mind lately.

Hoseok.

And then his phone buzzed with yet another message and Taehyung took a deep breath before he looked at his phone.

'I mean it...it was a wonderful night.'

Taehyung whined as a smile spread on his face. How much more could his heart take? He was already overwhelmed with this much. It took him a few moments to decide on what to answer.

'It really was...' He finally typed and sighed, allowing himself to remember the things he felt the night before. Things he never felt before. Things he never imagined he would feel. Things he never thought he'd feel with Hoseok.

And then his phone buzzed with yet another message. Taehyung grabbed his phone and read the message.

'Hope to see you again soon...text me, whenever you're in the mood to resume this.'

Taehyung smiled and typed his reply.

'Alright :) see you soon.'

Taehyung then decided to get some “breakfast” before he would call Jimin, so he got up and put his phone into the pocket of his sweatpants before he left his room to go downstairs to the kitchen. When he stepped into it, he was greeted by a cooking Namjoon. Taehyung had been so buried in his happy thoughts, that he startled and laughed a little.

“Damn, Joonie.” he mumbled and walked towards him. His brother grinned and ruffled Taehyung's damp hair.

“Good morning. Or should I rather say 'Good afternoon'” Namjoon said and turned back to the stove. Taehyung's cheeks flushed a little and he stepped next to him to peek at what he was cooking.

“Yeah, well...I was just pretty tired.” he mumbled.

“I came in to check on you a few times just to make sure you're still breathing.” Namjoon said and chuckled. Taehyung giggled and sighed before he leaned his head on his brother's shoulder. He somehow felt the urge to share his happiness with him, but he knew he couldn't really.

“Did you have fun?” Namjoon asked and Taehyung's blush worsened.

“Mhm...” he mumbled and smiled.

“Do I want to know when you came back?” Namjoon joked half-heartedly and Taehyung chuckled.

“I guess it's better if you don't know that...”

Taehyung then started helping him cook and they ate together, talking about school and work and things they could do together. When they were done eating, they cleaned the dishes together and Taehyung went back upstairs to his room. He closed the door behind himself and pulled out his phone. He needed to share with someone or he might explode, so he comfortably settled on his bed and called Jimin. After ringing a few times, his best friend finally picked up.

“Hello? Tae?” Jimin asked through the phone.

“Jimin...” he said and sighed, not sure where to start.

“What happened?” Jimin asked excitedly, knowing him all too well. Taehyung smiled and started telling him about the night before.
 


The following week, Taehyung was in such a good mood, it just didn't seem to fade. Life seemed good and he just hoped it would last.

When the next weekend rolled around, he slept long and good, waking up, feeling refreshed and in a good mood. He got out of bed, wearing only boxers, so he grabbed a shirt and put it on before he left his room and went to the bathroom to pee, before he went downstairs with his hair looking the cute kind of messy. When he stepped into the living room though, he stopped in his tracks and a rosy hue painted his cheeks as he saw Hoseok standing there. He looked at him with big eyes and opened his mouth to say something when Namjoon joined them.

“Hey Tae, we want to go swimming, do you want to come with us?” Namjoon asked him and Taehyung looked at him perplexed as if he didn't understand the question. Hoseok couldn't stop a small smile from spreading on his face and he secretly eyed Taehyung up, taking in his cute hair, his rosy cheeks, his smooth skin that was mostly exposed, the shirt that was so big that it hung off one of his shoulders, revealing his delicate collarbones.

When Namjoon spoke to him, he quickly looked somewhere else and answered nonchalantly.

“You're fine with it, right?” Namjoon asked.

“Yes, of course.” Hoseok answered and smiled brightly. Taehyung's heart stuttered in his chest.

“Come on, Tae, go eat something and then we'll drive to the swimming pool.” Namjoon said and tried to fix Taehyung's hair. The younger only nodded and quickly disappeared into the kitchen while Hoseok and Namjoon settled on the couch to watch some TV as they waited. Taehyung ate some breakfast and then went back upstairs, while trying not to look at Hoseok. In his room, he packed his backpack and changed into a pair of black jeans, combined with a white shirt and a jeans jacket before he went back downstairs.

“I'm ready!” he exclaimed and the two older males turned off the TV and smiled at him.

“Let's go.” Namjoon said and the three of them went outside, walking to Hoseok's car. They got inside and Hoseok the radio as he drove off. Taehyung was sitting in the backseat, looking out the window and trying to calm down.

The drive took a while, but when they arrived they excitedly got out of the car and grabbed their bags, entering the entrance hall of the swimming pool. Namjoon payed for them and they all went to separate changing cabins.

“Let's meet inside.” Hoseok said and they all closed their doors. Taehyung took out his swimming trunks and started undressing, suddenly getting more and more aware of the fact that Hoseok was gonna see him like this. He tried not to panic, but it wasn't that easy. He knew that Hoseok was pretty toned and Taehyung felt a little self-conscious about his body.

Taehyung put his clothes away and put on the swimming trunks. Then he took a deep breath and left the cabin. He locked his backpack and his clothes away and only grabbed his towel before he entered the big hall where the swimming pool was. Namjoon was already there and smiled when Taehyung came out.

“It's been a while since we've been swimming together.” Namjoon said and put an arm around his younger brother. Taehyung smiled and looked up at him.

“There you are!” Namjoon suddenly said and Taehyung followed his gaze to Hoseok who was coming out too. Taehyung swallowed and tried not to stare, but it was nearly impossible. How could Hoseok look this drop-dead gorgeous? And how could someone like him be interested in a boy like himself?

Little did he know that Hoseok was thinking the exact same thing about Taehyung and found it hard to control the urge to touch him when he saw him like this.

Hoseok joined them and they put their towels aside before they went towards the pool. Namjoon grabbed Taehyung's hand and Hoseok grabbed his other one before all three of them jumped into the water together.
 

They had lots of fun together and Taehyung felt his heart skipping beats whenever their skin touched in the water or whenever their eyes met. Namjoon and Hoseok teamed up to tease and dunk Taehyung, grabbing him together to throw him in the pool while laughing. To Namjoon it just seemed like Hoseok was getting along with his little brother too and he was glad about it. He had no idea how Hoseok pulled Taehyung close when they went down the water slide, had no idea how they stole secret glances at each other and had no idea how they purposely ended up close to each other.

At some point the three of them went into a whirlpool. They sighed at the feeling of the warm water and soon it started bubbling all around them, making it impossible to see into the water. Taehyung leaned his head back and closed his eyes, relaxing a little. When he felt some fingers trailing up his thigh, he felt goosebumps all the way up to his scalp. He didn't need to look to know who the fingers belonged to. They slid up along his waist before they trailed to Taehyung's hand. Their fingers mingled and gently caressed each other underwater, exchanging secret touches while Namjoon was relaxing next to them, knowing nothing.

Taehyung longed for more and Hoseok was fighting the same fight right next to him. When Namjoon suggested to go somewhere else, they both pulled their hands back and followed him.

After a long day at the swimming pool, they grabbed their shower gels and shampoos and went to the communal showers. They all chose a shower head and started washing up. Hoseok stalled a little and Namjoon was the first to finish.

“See you outside.” Namjoon soon said and left. As soon as Namjoon was out the door, Hoseok went over to Taehyung, stepping up behind him. He trailed his hands up his arms and leaned in to kiss his shoulder. Taehyung gasped softly and felt shivers running down his spine. Thank god they were alone, but anyone could come in any second.

Hoseok didn't seem to care though and kept caressing his soft skin as he trailed kisses along his neck. Taehyung kept his eyes closed, his lips parting a little as he reveled in the sensations. The older male reached up to brush Taehyung's wet hair out of his face and then made him turn to him. He stepped under the water jet and gently grabbed the boy's waist to pull him close, the warm water running over both their bodies. Taehyung held onto Hoseok's shoulders and stepped closer until their bodies touched and the other wrapped his arms around his waist to hug him to his body as he leaned in to let their noses touch. The amount of skin on skin contact overwhelmed Taehyung and he thought it couldn't get worse, but then Hoseok leaned in to capture his lips in a greedy kiss and Taehyung's heart nearly jumped out of his chest. He gripped at the older male's shoulders and a small sound escaped his lips before Hoseok kissed him harder. Taehyung arched his body into his and dared to graze his nails over the other's skin whereupon a guttural sound escaped Hoseok's greedy lips. Taehyung shuddered and kissed back just as needily, pressing against the other and tilting his head willingly as Hoseok deepened the kiss. When Taehyung could no longer hold back a moan, they heard the door open and jumped apart, both panting heavily. They gathered their stuff and quickly left the shower. Taehyung was bright red as he grabbed his stuff from the locker and disappeared into a changing cabin.

Even after dressing, he stayed there a bit longer until he was sure that he had calmed down enough to not look totally obvious. He then left the cabin and silently blow-dryed his hair while Namjoon and Hoseok chatted. After they were all done, they went back to the car and decided to get something to eat, but Taehyung was so exhausted that he fell asleep on the way. Namjoon and Hoseok both smiled at him and bought some take-out food to eat at home. When they arrived back at their house, Namjoon got out of the car first and carried the bags and the food inside. Hoseok opened the car door on Taehyung's side and just fondly looked at the sleeping boy for a few moments before he leaned into the car and cupped his cheek.

“Tae...hey~ we're home...we've got food.” he said softly and smiled as the boy stirred and grumbled cutely. When he opened his eyes, they met Hoseok's and they just gazed at each other for a moment.

“Come on~ let's get inside.” Hoseok mumbled and cupped his cheek for another second before he pulled back and stepped out. Taehyung stretched and then finally got out of the car, yawning as he walked inside.

When everything was settled, they all sat together and ate. After dinner, Namjoon offered Hoseok to stay, but the other male politely declined and they hugged each other. Then Hoseok turned to Taehyung and pulled him into a hug as well. The boy quickly responded to it and fought the urge to cling to him to not look suspicious and then Hoseok left the two brothers to themselves.