Stay A Little Bit Longer

Secret Butterflies

There was some kind of festival in town with a lot of food booths, lots of alcohol and lots of music. Pretty much everyone was going, so Jimin had persuaded Taehyung to go, too. Taehyung went over to his place and they dolled up together. Jimin lent Taehyung some clothes and styled his hair. When he was done, Taehyung stood in front of the mirror and eyed himself up a little skeptical.

"I don't know Jimin...are you sure that looks good on me?" he said a little unsure.

"Are you kidding Tae?! You look gorgeous!" Jimin answered excitedly and Taehyung flashed him a small smile, although he wasn't quite convinced, yet. Jimin threw on his jacket and grabbed his keys before he walked over to the door to open it.

"Let's go!" he said and smiled brightly. Taehyung smiled shyly and followed him out.

 

A few hours later, Taehyung was quite drunk, but he was a bit sulky, because Jimin had gotten full on wasted and ditched him for a hot girl. So now he was sitting alone on a bench while everyone else was happily celebrating around him. Jimin had somehow been his safe haven, but he was who knows where now and Taehyung wasn't brave enough to just go and talk to any of the strangers around him, so he wasn't really in the right mood anymore. He pulled out his phone and looked at the time. It was already late anyway, so he decided he'd had enough of the feast and got up to leave. When he had made it out of the bigger crowds, he suddenly felt someone touch his arm to stop him.

"Hey! Taehyung!" he heard someone say excitedly. When he turned to look at the person he was surprised to see that it was Hoseok who was looking at him with sparkling eyes, looking even more handsome than he usually did anyway. Taehyung looked at him in awe before he finally brought out an answer.

"Hey." he answered and smiled shyly.

"Have you seen Joon?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung's heart sank a bit. Had Hoseok only approached him to ask about Joon? The thought of it somehow disappointed him a little.

"No, sorry." Taehyung said and looked down a little.

"Are you leaving already?" Hoseok then suddenly asked and Taehyung looked up.

"Uhm, yes. My friend somehow abandoned me, so...yeah."

"Stay." Hoseok said bluntly and Taehyung looked at him a little perplexed.

"W-What?"

"Stay a little longer..." Hoseok said and looked back at him seriously.

"Uhm..."

"Come on." Hoseok said and playfully bumped his shoulder against Taehyung's. "Come and join me and my friends over there." he added and pointed to a bar table in a less crowded area.

"I don't...I'm not sure...I mean-" Taehyung spluttered and Hoseok just smiled at him fondly and pulled him with him. Taehyung blushed a little and followed him to the table. They came to stand around it with some of Hoseok's friends and he introduced Taehyung to them. They greeted him friendly and Taehyung flashed a small smile as he greeted them.

"Do you wanna drink something?" Hoseok asked as he turned to Taehyung.

"Uhm, yeah, sure." Taehyung answered and Hoseok went off to get some more drinks. Taehyung felt a bit insecure once he was left alone with Hoseok's friends, but one of them, who seemed to be a bit younger, too, started a conversation with him and they got along well. When Hoseok returned with the drinks, they all toasted and drank. Taehyung kind of knew it wasn't the best idea, because he was already quite drunk, but that turned out not to be the last drink he got from Hoseok that night.

They talked a lot, much more than they usually did and they unconsciously moved closer to each other the later it got. And the later it got, the more empty it also got around them.

It was very late already, they were left alone at their bar table and Taehyung knew he should go home soon, but he couldn't seem to tear himself away from Hoseok, especially not, when the older suddenly slid an arm around him. Taehyung felt himself blush a little as he tentatively put his arm around Hoseok, too. The older was drunk and he was probably just being friendly and a bit touchy from the alcohol, so Taehyung didn't think much of it and felt a pleasant warmth spread inside from the contact. It spread and blossomed, when he felt Hoseok pull him closer. Right at that moment, one of his favorite songs sounded. The alcohol had given him a bit more confidence, so he called out excitedly: "I love that song!"

Hoseok chuckled and started swaying with him to the music. Taehyung giggled a little and turned his head to smile at Hoseok. The older looked back at him with a warm gaze and a fond smile, as his eyes roamed over the boy's beautiful face. Taehyung's smile faded a little as he blushed under the other's gaze, but he couldn't bring himself to look away either. Taehyung felt Hoseok's hand caress his side, his fingers trailing across his shirt and he shyly his fingers over Hoseok's back, too, as he looked back at him. Hoseok mouthed the lyrics to the song and smiled at him widely. Taehyung looked down with a smile and flushed cheeks and then he felt Hoseok's hand slide to his own. His fingers tenderly played with Taehyung's before he interwined them with his. Taehyung's blush turned darker and he felt his heart hammer hard in his chest. He felt the alcohol clouding his mind and felt a bit dizzy from it all. Was that really happening? He was ripped out of his thoughts, though, when Hoseok spoke in his smooth voice.

"It's late...shall we leave?...Can I walk you home?"

Taehyung tried to gather himself and his chaotic thoughts, only managing to nod and Hoseok kept his hand in his as he led them out of the mass of booths to the unoccupied streets. Taehyung's house wasn't that far from the festival, so they started walking through the cold air of the spring night.

Taehyung felt Hoseok softly his thumb over his hand and his heart was still beating fast and confused in his chest. He hadn't worn a jacket over his shirt and innerly scolded himself for it, because he couldn't suppress his shivers. At one point, Hoseok stopped walking and let go of Taehyung's hand to take off his leather jacket. He was wearing a long-sleeved shirt underneath, so he wasn't that cold. He held it out to Taehyung who immediately protested and felt guilty.

"Oh no, Hoseok, it's fine. I don't want you to freeze. It was stupid of me not to bring a jacket. I-"

Hoseok smiled and shook his head as he put the jacket around Taehyung's shoulders and stepped closer.

"I'll be fine, Taehyung. I don't want you to be cold or get sick." he said and looked at Taehyung with intense eyes. Taehyung looked down sheepishly and nodded before he slipped his arms into the sleeves of the leather jacket. It was comfortably warm.

"Thanks." Taehyung said and still felt a bit guilty, but he was distracted from that feeling when Hoseok stepped even closer and softly rubbed his arms.

"Better?" he asked with a small smile. Taehyung looked up at him with big eyes and nodded. Hoseok trailed his fingers up his arms and to his neck, softly holding it as he leaned closer. Taehyung's heart was going crazy at this point and he felt intoxicated.

"H-Hoseok..." he brought out in a trembling voice, not sure what he was trying to say. Hoseok trailed his hands to Taehyung's face, tenderly cupping his cheeks. His hands were pleasantly warm and Taehyung melted into the touch.

"Yes?" Hoseok whispered as he leaned so close that their warm breaths were mingling. Taehyung released a shaky breath and looked at Hoseok through hooded eyes. He felt a little numb. He couldn't speak nor move. He couldn't escape.

They just stared at each other for a long moment before Hoseok closed the last distance and captured his lips in a kiss. Taehyung's eyes fluttered shut and he shlyly pressed his lips back against the other's.

Hoseok his thumbs over Taehyung's cheeks as he tentatively moved his lips against Taehyung's, exploring his soft lips. Taehyung hesitatingly slid his arms around Hoseok's waist as they both stepped closer until their bodies touched. The way Hoseok kissed him made Taehyung's heart race and his head spin, but the alcohol had made him a little braver than usual so he responded to his kiss more and more eager.

As if they had silently agreed to it, Hoseok slid his hands down his neck and his arms to then wrap them around the younger's waist while Taehyung's hands trailed up his chest and slid around the older's neck. Hoseok sighed into the kiss and gently nibbled on Taehyung's bottom lip worming a small sound and a shaky breath out of his mouth.

Hoseok then pressed their bodies together and Taehyung's breath hitched as his fingers tangled into the hair at the back of the other's neck. He pulled away and his heart was beating erraticly in his chest as he dared to look up at Hoseok. The older leaned closer again and Taehyung could feel his fingers dipping underneath the hem of his shirt.

"Hoseok, I-" he started as he got a litte nervous, but Hoseok brought one hand up to cup his cheek again as he spoke in his soothing voice.

"Shh~ I just want to feel you a little...okay?" he whispered and Taeyung nodded as he took a deep breath. Hoseok then slid his warm hands underneath Taehyung's shirt and trailed hs fingers over his soft skin. The touch spread goosebumps all over Taehyung's body and then Hoseok kissed him again, more needily this time whereupon Taehyung released a small desperate sound as he responded to his kiss. Hoseok his lip to ask for entrance and Taehyung opened his mouth while he felt shivers running down his spine from all the sensations.

Hoseok then deepened the kiss while he tenderly caressed Taehyung's soft skin, roaming his hands over his torso and Taehyung blushed as he softly moaned into the kiss when their tongues touched. It was all so new to him. He hadn't had much experience so far and the alcohol somehow intensified the thrill of it all.

Hoseok kissed him deep and slow and Taehyung's body was glowing. The older tentatively rubbed their bodies together as they both kept letting out small pleased sounds into their kiss. When they had to break apart for air Hoseok leaned his forehead against Taehyung's as they both tried to catch their breaths.

"You feel so good~" Hoseok aspirated and Taehyung buried his face in his chest, blushing a deep red. Hoseok slid one of his hands up to Taehyung's head, tenderly his hair as his other hand traced circles and patterns on his lower back. Amidst the whole crazy situation, Taehyung felt so safe and secure in Hoseok's arms as his face was pressed to his chest and he could hear that Hoseok's heart was beating just as fast as his own.

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat when he felt Hoseok's other hand join it and slide slower, playing with the waistband of his jeans. His heart was beating so fast and nervous that he thought it would just burst out of his chest any second. His mind was racing and his breath hitched when he felt Hoseok's hands slide into his pants at the back. His warm hands traveled to his cheeks, softy cupping them and Taehyung released a silent whine as he melted into the touch. Hoseok nuzzled his nose into Taehyung's hair and gently squeezed the younger's , making him moan softly and grip onto Hoseok's shirt. Taehyung shivered a little and pressed himself against Hoseok. The older released heavy breaths on his hair as he touched Taehyung and ground their bodies together.

Taehyung almost had a heart attack when his cellphone suddenly rang. He backed out of Hoseok's arms and pulled his phone out. It was Jimin. Taehyung turned around and took the call as his heart was still beating wildly in his chest.

"Hello? Jimin?" he said into the phone and his voice cracked a little.

"Tae? Where are you? Did you get home safe? I'm so sorry for leaving you alone."

Jimin said and Taehyung could hear worry and guilt in his voice.

"It's okay. I'm on my way home. What about you?" Taehyung said and startled a little when he felt two arms slide around his waist and Hoseok pulled him back into his arms, hugging him from behind. His breath hitched as he listened to Jimin starting to rant about how the evening had gone for him. It was impossible to concentrate.

"J-Jimin? I'm sorry, but can we talk about that tomorrow? I'll call you okay?" Taehyung said and hung up before he closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm down.

"Was that the friend that abandoned you?" Hoseok mumbled into his hair as he nuzzled his nose into it.

"Yeah..." was all Taehyung brought out as he was convinced that his heart was gonna burst any second.

"Let's get you home..." Hoseok said after a few moments of silence and pulled away only to take Taehyung's hand in his again, interwining ther fingers. Taehyung looked down as they started walking again, hand in hand, and he could feel the warmth of Hoseok's hand spread onto his own. He was trying to calm his racing heart as his brain slowly started to catch up on the situation too and started to freak out as well.

They stayed silent during the rest of the walk to Taehyung's house. Hoseok occasionally his thumb over his hand and Taehyung's heart skipped a beat every time.

When they arrived, Hoseok walked him up to the front door and then turned to him. Taehyung still couldn't look him in the eye and Hoseok just pulled him into a hug. Taehyung couldn't stop himself from leaning into it more and they just stayed in each other's arms for a few moments. Then Hoseok pressed a long kiss to his head and whispered: "Good night~" before he let go of him.

"Good night." Taehyung silently answered and pulled out his keys. He quickly unlocked the door and got inside, quietly closing the door behind himself. He leaned his back against the door and a moment later his legs collapsed. He slid to the floor and took a few deep breaths as his mind tried to process the events of the evening. He could barely grasp that it was real. But the fact that his heart was still going crazy in his chest was proof enough. He could also still feel the traces of Hoseok's hands on his body and he could still taste his lips on his. His body seemed to suddenly feel so cold without the warmth of Hoseok's body against his....and then he realized that he was still wearing his leather jacket.

'.' he thought and quickly hurried to his feet. He tore the door open and looked around, but Hoseok was already gone. Taehyung sighed and went back inside. He made his way to his room and closed the door. Then he slowly pulled off the jacket and plopped down on the bed, burying his face in it. It smelled like Hoseok. He shook his head again and sighed. This was crazy. It couldn't be real. How the hell had they ended up in that situation?!

Taehyung's thoughts kept circling as he got up and hung the leather jacket over his chair by the desk. Then he lazily changed into some comfortable sleeping clothes and went to the bathroom before he finally settled into his bed.

His body was tired and ready to go to sleep, but his mind was far from that. He couldn't stop thinking about that night...about what had happened...about Hoseok.

He didn't get much sleep that night...