» Implementing Plan B «

The Cupid's Failure ( Undergoing minor editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You see that black, short haired girl by the canteen? ", Seungwan asked, pointing her index finger towards the person she thinks fits best for their mission, who stood in the queue formed next to the canteen, impatiently waiting for her turn.

With her eyes squinted, Naeun followed Seungwan's instructions hence succeeded in locating the said target. The tall girl had her eyebrows creased and her nose scrunched up, probably annoyed being in the condition she currently was in, sandwiched amongst students in the queue who too were willing to buy themselves some snacks.

" And what makes her the most suitable person for pursuing our mission? ", she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

" Her personality, combined with her tragic love life which eventually moulded her into who she is now ", responded Seungwan with her gaze on the said girl.

Naeun turned to face her friend, looking back with eyes full of curiosity. " I'm all ears, go on ", she tapped her right ear using her index finger.

In no time, Seungwan began filling Naeun with what she needs to know.

" Her name is Oh Hayoung, she's Kim Donghan's classmate. Luck was never on her side when it came to love since all her ex-boyfriends were s. She's literally had it with all types of horrible guys, varying from liers to cheaters. It has reached a point where she resolved to staying single, believing that all boys are pigs. She's also quiet naive and can easily be manipulated, which is why I assume she had a huge amount of guys taking advantage of her ", Seungwan explained before stealing a glance at Naeun.

Noticing that the girl had a confused face on, probably still unable to find the importance of the information she just got, Seungwan decided to continue.

" She's also known for helping girls avenge for their broken hearts due to her enormous hate for boys ", Seungwan wiggled her eyebrows.

Having an idea of what her friend was probably suggesting her to do, Naeun furrowed her eyebrows before shifting her gaze back to Hayoung.

" All you have to do is... ", Seungwan flung her arm over Naeun's shoulder before whispering, " Act like you had some sort of a relationship with Donghan, and he dumped you", Naeun had her eyes widen before glancing at her friend

" I know how wild your imaginative world can get, I'm sure you'll manage to create an amazingly realistic story, depicting Donghan as an and you as the innocent fairy, a victim of his evil doings ", Seungwan grinned.

" That idea... is really crazy ", was what slipped out of Naeun's mouth as she tried registering in the back of her head what her friend had just told her.

" Stealing Donghan's book is already a crazy mission to begin with... Only a crazy plan w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter