» Pathetic escape plans «

The Cupid's Failure ( Undergoing minor editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her index finger gently tracing her lower lip, she could still feel the warmth of his bare skin tingling her senses awake. Her face flushing red with every passing second, the memory of the recent events which unfolded before leaving her in daze, replayed at the back of her mind. A foreign, yet pleasant churning settled at the pits of her stomach, sending sparks down her spine. 

What's wrong with me

I need to be quick, can't waste time regretting what I've already spilt...

Wait... am I really blushing out of embarrassment or?

"Who cares, silly girl!", snapping out of her trance, she angrily muttered under her breath as she her back, resuming to what she originally had planned.

Wasting no time, her fingers swiftly unlocked his phone, only to realise a password is required to further access its content.

"!", cussing under her breath, she began keying in random guesses in desperate hopes the "Home screen" would come into view, but to no avail.

Finally having regained his composure, Kim Donghan cautiously walked in, making sure his steps went unnoticed by the busy girl who had her back facing him. Approaching her, he leaned closer to her ears before sensually whispering in an undertone.

"Had you kissed my lips, I wouldn't have noticed you snatching my phone away."

A gasp escaped as she flinched, before she turned to face him, her eyes almost bulging out of their sockets.

"I didn't bother coming back for it cause I knew it'd be of no use to you," he winked once they locked gazes.

Approaching her, she moved backwards with every step he took forward, until her back eventually hit the wall.

"You must be taught a lesson on the outcome of seducing guys", he went on before settling his hand on the wall, beside her face, while dangerously minimising the gap between them.

With her heart threatening to break free from her rib cage, she placed her palm on top of her chest, bit her lower lip as she desperately thought of ways to escape.

Why must I always dump myself in ?!

His eyes trailing down her face before his gaze settled on her pink, plump lips, he huskily spoke, "You definately aren't trying to further seduce me, are you?"

Realising she still had her lower lip trapped inbetween her teeth, she let it loose before putting on a brave facade, believing it's her only way out.

"Not my fault you can't control your hormones. Why accuse me of seducing you?" with an eyebrow arched, she seemed unruffled by how close their faces were, proving her senses were completely neutral to his warm breath hitting her bare skin.

However, her cheeks blew her covers off.

"If you give me back my phone, I might consider letting you off the hook," he responded.

Upon the mention of the word "phone", she securely hid it behind her back. Not that sleek device which guaranteed her freedom from his dungeon, she wouldn't let it slip off her grip that easily.

"So, you'd rather have me kiss your lips than handing over that phone to me?"

With her lips tightly pursed into a thin line, she stared back into his eyes.

I won't avoid your gaze this time

Without a warning, he slowly leaned closer, attempting to completely seal the gap between their lips.

His hand gracefully slipping it's way behind her waist...

Just when the tips of their lips would touch...

Just when his fingers would brush against the metallic device she held with all her life...

Naeun forcibly stepped on his foot, who groaned in pain before kneeling on the floor, giving his foot a light massage.

Snatching her only opportunity to escape, she sped her way past him, heading towards the exit.

"Just how dare you, get back here!" screamed Donghan as anger seeped deeper into his veins.

Stumbling on his feet, ignoring the throbbing pain, he went after her.

I must destroy this thing if I can't delete that audio! She thought as she ran aimlessly down the corridors, the school suddenly seemed like a foreign building as she couldn't process where each path led.

"Son Naeun!", she could hear him calling her name, his screams dripping venom.

Peering over her shoulder, "!" she cussed under her breath once she realised he was close to catching up with her.

Spotting a nearby washroom, she skimmed her way in without checking the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter