It's Our Destiny

Forgetting You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung is preparing the schedule for Mark when Mark stops at his desk and give Jinyoung diaries. Jinyoung treated Mark as a boss after what had happen in Busan. Mark could understand the reason of Jinyoung changes, and he also glad about how things become more realistic now.

“It’s your diary. You wanted to find about the past. This is the accurate references.” Mark left the desk and Jinyoung still did not understand Mark behavior. Isn’t this will put him in advantage or is it true that Mark wanted to give everything back to Jinyoung?

Jinyoung takes one of the diaries and read through it. It was during high school, Jinyoung who notes down each lesson he learned in the company. There were also dribbles likes ‘I’m tired’ and ‘learning new thing is fun’ also another self-writing reminder on it. Jinyoung assumed this diary is before he meets with Mark.

“Jinyoung hyung, aren’t you going to back home?” Yugyeom asked while passing Jinyoung place to go home.

“Jaebum hyung promised to pick me up today.” Jinyoung smiled but Yugeom pouted.

“Im Jaebum, lately, he is being around you a lot.” Yugyeom probably assuming things, but Jaebum is coming to meet Jinyoung too frequent to Yugyeom and Bambam like.

“He is my brother.” Jinyoung shows his and Jaebum picture on the table.

Yugyeom stares at the photo and nodded.

“I wish that’s the reason. I’m leaving first because Jackson hyung is coming. See you tomorrow, hyung.” Yugyeom leaves and Jinyoung sighed.

His phone ringing with Jaebum name appears on the screen.

“I’m coming down.” Jinyoung answered.

Jinyoung sees Mark is coming out from his room, so Jinyoung looks at him. Mark passes Jinyoung without taking a glance. Jinyoung miss their conversation but this is the best for them. Jinyoung and Mark lets the silent filling up the lift, Jinyoung sees Mark still look good even after working hour. Jinyoung leaves the lift first and Mark follows behind him.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Mark called before Jinyoung scan his card at the security gate.

Jinyoung stops and looks at Mark.

“The diaries, please read it because you deserve to know that you are loves by many. That is the key reason for you to hate me.” Mark wants Jinyoung to hate him to the core. That loves in Jinyoung eyes, should not belong to him.

Jinyoung wishes that he can hate Mark but these few weeks, is proving that he is not able to do it. In his heart, he still believes Mark had his own reason to hurt him.

 

 

Jaebum is waiting for Jinyoung inside the car and he smiles to see Jinyoung is walking from the lobby. Youngjae still did not shows up after what had happened that night, and Jinyoung had no idea behind Youngjae disappeared. Jaebum made it clear to their housekeeper not to tell Jinyoung about it. Jinyoung and Jaebum is sleeping together since that confession day.

“How’s work?” Jaebum asked and Jinyoung bitterly smiled.

Jaebum grabs Jinyoung hand and links with his own.

“I miss you. I’ve settled all the documents for you to be back to Canada and I’ll follow you soonest.” Jaebum sure this is the best for both, and he believes Jinyoung going to be happy.

Jinyoung pulls his hand from their interlink hands.

“I’m sorry but I’ve told you that I’m going to find out about my past.” Jinyoung said sternly.

Jaebum smirked.

“While you are discovering the truth about your death, you are going to fall in love with Mark Tuan, once again.” Jaebum is looking so scary while eyes on Jinyoung.

Jinyoung knows that Jaebum can read him likes an open book.

“I’m tired. Can we get home, now?” Jinyoung looks away from Jaebum gazed.

“I know you love Mark in your heart, and Mar

Please log in to read the full chapter