We Are Together, Forever

Forgetting You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark was holding Jinyoung hand along the way to the hospital, Jinyoung was bleeding and Mark was wailing his whole heart. Jackson was driving like crazy following the ambulance. Youngjae and Jaebum still in dazed after the cop caught them. Jaebum could not believe that Jinyoung have been shoot by Youngjae and Jinyoung body fall right in front of his eyes.

 

A years later.

 

                Jaebum pouted when he sees Jinyoung laughing with the kid at the playground. Jaebum shook his head and went to grab Jinyoung hand. The younger laughed when he saw how adorable Jaebum was sulking.

“Hyung, I’m only talking with the kids.” Jinyoung reason out.

“Yes. I know and you are smiling so bright.” Jaebum pinched the younger cheeks and Jinyoung laughed.

Mark was looking at the view from far and he leant his body over tree, tears fall on his cheeks.

“Jinyoung!” Jaebum called when Jinyoung running away from him.

 

                Mark wiped his tears when Jackson comes with Bambam. The two also looks at the scene and patted Mark shoulder.

“Mark, let’s go.” Jackson spoke.

Mark nodded and they left the place. The ride to airport felt a little gloomy.

“Letting go is not easy.” Bambam looked outside the window.

Jackson sighed.

“Yugyeom, will pick us later when we arrive at ICN.” Mark changed the topic, even though he himself feeling so much inside.

 

Jinyoung was looking at Mark after running away from Jaebum. Jaebum looked at the place where Jinyoung was looking.

“He is your husband.” Jaebum said.

“He is.” Jinyoung smiles.

Jinyoung is living by Jaebum side since he recovered from the shot. Jaebum is improving slowly but Jinyoung could not promise being by Jaebum side will heal his mental problem. Jaebum probably traumatized by losing everyone he loves.

“You don’t want to go with him.” Jaebum asked.

Jinyoung surprised and he saw Jaebum is looking at the ground.

“I won’t leave.” Jinyoung said and he held Jaebum hand.

Jaebum still not able to meet Jinyoung eyes. Jinyoung leant his head on Jaebum shoulder.

“I will be by yourside.” Jinyoung closed his eyes.

 

That night, Jaebum took the ring from the placed Jinyoung was hiding it. That is Jinyoung’s wedding ring.

 

“Hyung…” Jinyoung called when he saw Jaebum squatting near his drawer.

Jaebum turned and open his palm that having the ring inside.

“Why? My we

Please log in to read the full chapter