You Are

Forgetting You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark drove back to his house, his heart was beating fast as if Jinyoung was hounting him along the way to the house. When he entered the house, everything about Jinyoung suddenly filling his mind. The younger who always affectionate and calms. Regret? Yes, Mark regret what he did to Jinyoung. After Jinyoung cremate, Mark slowly realised how much Jinyoung affected him. His family was broken apart because Mark is too busy with business, Mina is marrying one of his so called bestfriend Brian which she is cheating on him when he was still married to Jinyoung. Everything happened so sudden and he is at lost and he need Jinyoung hugged to comfort him but Jinyoung is not there, he went to the cemetery almost every week by himself. He said nothing when he was there but he found a calmness as if Jinyoung was forgiving him.

"I miss him." Mark shed a tears for the first time in his house because he don't want to see he is weakening day by day.

Even he is emotionally hurt but Mark never put the company at risk. The company is the only thing reminded him about Jinyoung. He forever will put the company first before himself.

"Sir, you have a guest?" Mark heard a called from his maid.

Mark lazily changed his clothes and pushed aside what had happened during that short dinner.

"Mark Tuan!" Jackson Wang one of the biggest Hong Kong Actor and also Mark's bestfriend.

Mark smiled and they hugged.

"Long time no see brother." Mark said and Jackson felt sorry because he was not able to come sooner especially when Jinyoung is not here by Mark side anymore.

"You must miss him so much, right? Tomorrow mark his 3 years anniversary, right?" Jackson saw Mark in the news but he really not able to visit Mark due to his long schedule in his home country but today, he able to squeeze between his magazines photoshoot and meeting his bestfriend.

"Yep. I miss him and I wish he is here." Mark remember how Jinyoung and Jackson being friend through him. Sometimes, he is jealous at how Jackson able to bring a loud laugh came out from Jinyoung.

"I miss my Park Gae too." Jackson always jealous at Mark who able to marry Jinyoung while keeping his relationship with Mina. Now, when Jinyoung was gone seem likes Mark finally realized the one he love is Jinyoung not Mina.

"What about we have a drink? I have many thing to tell you." Mark said and Jackson nodded, then followed him to the mini bar area.

They had a good drinking until Mark start to cry.

"Mark..." Jackson felt his heart broke to see Mark who is looking calm in front of people but breaking inside.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. If I could turn back the time I would not do that." Mark was sobbing so Jackson pulled him to cry on his shoulder.

"It's an accident Mark. You were not able to do anything." Jackson said while patted Mark hairs.

Mark pulled himself from Jackson and stared at him for a long time before he said something that surprised Jackson.

"I kill him, Seun-ah" Mark said and blackout.

Jackson felt his breathed become heavy. His eyes becomes red and he looked at Jinyoung big photo on the wall. 

"Tell me it's a lie, please." Jackson grabbed Mark on shoulders but the older is too drunk. Jackson put Mark onto the bed and he knew that he will need to asked Bambam the detail about the accident.

 

 

Jaebum went into his room while Jinyoung followed from the back. Jaebum turned and all Jinyoung saw is his killing mood. Jaebum took the gun under his shirt and pointed at Jinyoung.

"Mark hyung?" Jaebum laughed.

Jinyoung kneel down. Shivered running all over his body. He don't know why Jaebum get angry when his planned is to took over all Park Group businesses by using Jinyoung to be bait for Mark. 

"Remember that you are the one who is going to take him down with your own. Don't you ever forget that." Jaebum sat down to be in the same level with Jinyoung.

"I know. He has an ex-husband who look alike myself." Jinyoung felt self pitied toward himself who was having a little

Please log in to read the full chapter