Chocolate and Roses

Forgetting You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark sat on the couch, his parent is waiting for him after Mark had promised to tell them the truth behind his and Jinyoung relationship. His parent always adores Jinyoung and they probably wanted to meet Jinyoung after knowing about Jinyoung who they had meet as Im Jinyoung is their son in-law. Mark asked Bambam to tell his parent to not to disturb Jinyoung and he will tell them everything first before they are going to meet Jinyoung.

"Tell us everything." Papa Tuan said voice stern and serious.

Mark sighed. Jackson who is living with Mark since a week ago only shook his head. Jackson serves juices for Mark's parent and he sit next to Mark. It's not a lie that he is angry with what Mark had done but he also feels sorry because Mark isn't aware how much Jinyoung meant to his life.

Mark tells everything to his parent and as a result, he got a slap by his father.

“I did not raise you to be this cruel. He is so kind Mark. He is willing to give you everything but look at what you have done.” Mark said nothing but listened to his father.

His mother is sobbing hard.

“As you get the power and money, you lost your love one. We will beg Jinyoung to forgive us for raising you this way. I still want to be his mother but…” Mark’s mother looked up to meet his son eyes before continues.

“Divorce him. You are not qualified to be his husband.” Mark is the one who is crying now.

“Please, I’m begging both of you not ask me to divorce him.” Mark down on his knees.

“So, what are you planning to do?” Papa Tuan asked.

“Start from the beginning. I know we are fate to be together.” Mark looked up to meet his parent eyes.

Mark’s parent sighed but whenever they are thinking about all the incidents happened to the two, it’s true they are probably match made in heaven. No matter what had happened, Jinyoung and Mark connection is so strong.

“Bring him back and love him unconditionally as much as he does.” Mark’s parent said before leaving the apartment.

“I will.” Mark made a promise.

Jackson gave the boiled egg for Mark to reduce his painful cheeks.

 

                Jaebum wakes up to Jinyoung sleeping soundly next to him, he smiles and pushes the fringe away from Jinyoung’s eyes. Despite Jinyoung keep on telling him that he has move on from Mark, Jaebum could see that deep inside Jinyoung heart, it’s only Mark. It’s has been few months since Jaebum stays with Jinyoung and the younger would back from office with a bouquet of flower and a chocolate, which Jinyoung assumes it’s from Mark.

Jaebum walks to the balcony and dials a number that he is longing to call.

“Youngjae-ah, where are you?” Jaebum asked after the owner of the number picked up.

“Why?” Youngjae asked.

“I miss you. Do you want to meet?” Jaebum felt empty even though he is so sure when he was choosing Jinyoung instead of Youngjae.

“You know where to find me, Jaebum hyung. I always here waiting for you.” Jaebum smiles and he quickly leaves the house.

Jinyoung wakes up when his alarm ringing. It’s a rare occasion where Jaebum left him alone on the bed without giving a goodbye kiss. So, Jinyoung takes his phone and calls his lover but it’s answered by the system.

“He might have something important.” Jinyoung muttered to himself.

Jinyoung looks at the rosses he received yesterday with a long sighed.

“It will be great if we can proceed with divorce. Everything can cut clean.” Jinyoung said and took the towel to go to shower.

Jinyoung goes to work and stop at the nearby coffee shop. Jinyoung surprises to see Jaebum and Youngjae inside talking while holding hand. Jinyoung turns back and smiles toward himself.

“Morning.” Bambam greeted Jinyoung when they entered the lift to his office.

“Good morning to you too.” Jinyoung always find it amazing how

Please log in to read the full chapter