Be With You?

Forgetting You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Youngjae enters the house, Jaebum has been drunk calling him. Youngjae sees Jaebum in the kitchen with his bottles of soju. Jaebum looked up when Youngjae pull out the chair, Jaebum gives Youngjae a painful smile. Youngjae takes one of the bottles and pour it into Jaebum glass. Youngjae drinks and lets the silent Jaebum continue to drink.

"He leaved in the end. It's always Mark. Always Mark. That ungrateful husband. I can make him happy too, Youngjae-ah. I can give him what Mark have too. I'm willing to lost everything for him." Jaebum cried.

Youngjae feelings is hurting and drinking more.

"Jinyoung, he is so lovable. When I first meet him, I already like him. He really different from others, I wonder what Mark is thinking to hurt him just because of people corner him so much." Jaebum takes out his wallet.

"Look at him so beautiful." Jaebum shows Jinyoung photo in his wallet to Youngjae.

"I don't realise loving someone who is not in love with us, hurt so much." Jaebum cried.

Youngjae is so angry, his gripped harder on the glass.

"!" Youngjae kisses Jaebum with love and lust.

"I want to kill him and then kill myself." Jaebum said with broken heart.

Youngjae hugs Jaebum tightly and they look at each other.

"You don't love him, Jaebum. You only want to have him." Youngjae said.

Jaebum shakes his head.

"I love him. I really love him." Jaebum pushed Youngjae and keeps on muttering that word until he dozes off on the couch.

"I love you." Youngjae carried Jaebum to his room.

 

Jinyoung start to work for his company, but Mark is still helping him. Jinyoung don't know what Mark is planning after having him back to their home. Mark treat him good but Jinyoung has been ignoring him since they are living together. Jinyoung doesn’t remember anything but he does well in managing the company. The staff is listening to him and Jinyoung could see Mark power is slowly pass to him. Jinyoung is doing his best while Mark is treating him likes a real husband. Mark will bring him tulips everyday without fail and the card with his feeling being attached to it. Jinyoung read it all but later threw it into the dustbin.

“Warm milk for you.” Mark come into Jinyoung’s workroom and place the glass on Jinyoung table.

Jinyoung acts the same, Jinyoung is ignoring Mark once again. Mark stares at Jinyoung and sits in front of him. Mark put the documents and gives Jinyoung a smile.

“I have transferred all the assets and stock under your name. You are capable to handle the company by now.” Jinyoung looks up to meets with Mark’s eyes.

“So? It’s always being mine in the first place and do you think that I’ll feel thankful to you?” Jinyoung is asking with smirked.

Mark nodded.

“Yes, I’ve robbed it from you.” Mark sadly said.

Jinyoung feels as if Mark wanted to say something else but Mark just looks at Jinyoung with so much love which Jinyoung can interpret it well.

“So, leave me alone since I need to review my company matters.” Jinyoung says which made Mark leaves the room.

Mark is leaning on the door after talking to Jinyoung. Now, everything back to square one. Mark goes to his room and carried all the luggage.

“Please bring this to my house. I will stay here for one more night, since I’ve yet to tell Jinyoung about leaving the company and his house.” Mark orders his driver and gave his house key.

Mark back to his room, they have been sleeping separately since Jinyoung back home. Mark stares at their wedding photo which hanging right in front of the bed as per request by Jinyoung in the past. Mark has been in love with Jinyoung since high school but his objective to conquer the business is bigger than his love.

“I hurt you so deep, but I’ll win you back.” Mark cried.

Jinyoung opened the door to Mark’s bedroom. Jinyoung sat on the side while looking at Mark who was sleeping on the bed with his hand covering his eyes. Jinyoung then put the hand away and pull the cover for Mark. Jinyoung is trying to act cold but Mark did his best to win him again.

Please log in to read the full chapter